Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How enemy plays with us

Azorm

Here we are today.. proud warriors of hell fighting for our freedom and for our salvation, fighting to make things right again. Today is heavy feel in the air, hard to breathe, hard to think. Fear destroying weak souls, opening them to the nastiest shit ever that belongs to the enemy.

Lot of things happened to me in the last few months, and today I feel like talking about enemy because I have a feel it might help someone here, mainly new people.

I want to talk a little bit about enemy attacks of all sorts, how it might affect us and how it's important to know how to control your own thoughts and emotions when you are fighing for Satan.

I woke up one day in January feeling really powerful and full of hope, my bodies shining with positive energy and I felt happiness as I never felt before, and I felt closer to the Gods than ever, but then suddenly reptilians and other enemy filth started attacking me. My guardians were with me and told me I gotta stay strong, those things will be normal from now on, it's impossible to guard me from every attack and no matter what I do, enemy will be chasing me and haunting me all the time.

I created too many openings and enemy saw that and used the opportunity to fill me with crap. I noticed some bad energy filling me in few occasions and after it my mental body was full of negative thoughtforms. I payed attention to them and in the end I empowered them, crazy negative emotions followed too. Gods told me I must learn to not pay attention to it or I will suffer all the time, will not be able to make it, but it was over, my mind was full of bullshit and my sanity was shaky. I saw the Gods speaking to me and trying to reach me, but I couldn't understand things properly anymore, enemy started manipulating me hard and kundalini was completely awake and making it even harder.

I had my own bad things too inside, they just connected to it and made it even more powerful and then filled me with even more dirt. Those who want to advance must realize how void meditation, cleaning of the soul and AoP is important and how enemy works. Enemy is everywhere, enemy is in us too, hiding in our dirt in our souls, manipulating us with it. They might manipulate other people to harm us too, so be careful.

Intense paranoia and manic bad thoughts are product of the enemy in most cases.
Pay no attention to those!

I lost too much because of it already and I keep losing my all everytime I let the enemy play with me. Today I maybe lost one of the most important things to me because I couldn't control my thoughts and emotions again. They constantly trying to play with me and with my fears, forcing me to focus on that and to meet my eternal damnation. We must focus on positive stuff so our energy can work for us in a positive manner. I keep asking myself how much I need to lose before I learn?! I say no more! I learned my lesson.

Always be positive. Being sad and feeling shitty is never good. Work towards being happy and fullfiled. Depression is never the answer and never give up just like that. Always, always focus on what good you have still, even if that's just being alive at that moment. Be happy for being alive and to have a chance to fight for Satan. Don't feel guilt if you failed in something, learn from it and be better! Stand up and fight, it will be okay! If they want you to stop fighting for Satan and to not meditate, focus on Satan's sigil and feel His energy, remember why are you here.

Even most advanced people sometimes struggle with enemy attacks, but it's important to learn to deal with it better and better every day.

Enemy want us isolated. Enemy want us weak and broken. Enemy wants to control us all the time. Be in control of yourself. They will strike from all directions, in way you will never expect. Stay close to the Gods and don't listen to the enemy. Let the Gods reach you. Clean yourself daily and every time you feel hopeless, know it's what enemy wants you to feel, you are a warrior of Satan, we win our wars, in the end it will be okay.

I feel bad now because I had to learn it all on a hard way, but I will stand strong, will clean myself and continue this fight. We have opportunity to strike enemy hard now and we will.

Be aware of how enemy plays with us all.

Also, one note on some mental illnesses, anxiety and depression.. well, we here barely can call anybody mentally ill, we don't need drugs to fix things too. Mentally ill people lack control and they have severe traumas, so workings to heal traumas and better control is what they need. Anxiety and depression can be cured almost completely over the night with a proper positive attitude that comes with mastering your own mind.

Gods are here for us even when we don't know. They care about us and want us happy. They can feel when we even think about them, they can hear our every whisper and they listen always. Don't be desperate ever, they are on our side and they will help us to make our lives worthy again.

Sorry for my english, it's far from perfect, just wanted to say few things today :)

A great date to post this on, as the enemy will surely try their hardest to attack us during this time to prevent us from doing RTRs. This time is when those who lack control over their mind, and who lack protection, will be shown brutally that it is indeed a necessity to devote time towards these things, and master them.

To anyone reading this, if you're feeling depressed, sad, weak, demotivated, or anything like this, then seize this moment right here and take control over your own mind. Troubling thoughts, confused emotions, and all of these things, can wait for now. What matters at this time is that we go strong on the RTRs, as strong as is healthily possible. Any thoughts that would distract you from this, are best off silenced until the end of the 12th, when the enemy will have been dealt one of the biggest blows yet.

Shael said:
A great date to post this on, as the enemy will surely try their hardest to attack us during this time to prevent us from doing RTRs. This time is when those who lack control over their mind, and who lack protection, will be shown brutally that it is indeed a necessity to devote time towards these things, and master them.

To anyone reading this, if you're feeling depressed, sad, weak, demotivated, or anything like this, then seize this moment right here and take control over your own mind. Troubling thoughts, confused emotions, and all of these things, can wait for now. What matters at this time is that we go strong on the RTRs, as strong as is healthily possible. Any thoughts that would distract you from this, are best off silenced until the end of the 12th, when the enemy will have been dealt one of the biggest blows yet.

Thank you Shael. I agree, enemy will try to stop us...

I never felt them attacking so much, better attack back harder than ever.

I remember when I dedicated there were no rituals at all. People had no idea what to do, they were lost and confused, it was hard to advance. I remember how much I struggled before with meditations. Compared to before, this is super easy mode now, and all that thanks to RTRs. I barely could do anything at all before them,curses all over the place, I always felt chained somehow and was failing with my meditations a lot.

I used to do silent meditations as usually people were doing then, and even now I use that most of the time as I lack privacy. I started using runes and vibrations more as they have more power ofc, tho privacy is still pain in the ass but I'm managing it somehow. Before a decade vibrations weren't that much explored and used as now.

Now we have it all, it's easier than ever to fight more and advance. RTRs are blessings from the Gods that are freeing us all. In just few years we changed so much,we started with barely anything and now we can actually breathe freely and we are waiting for the Gods to return. We have so many members now, and still so many are being manipulated by the enemy hard.

The more you are feeling hopeless, the more RTRs you do. Add more cleaning and some void and everything will be fine.

I used to believe for a while my rituals barely count but I had mental barriers. I was doing them, but I could do more. I'm doing RTRs almost since they were relased for the first time, as soon as I became more mature and determined about it all, I came back and noticed that we have rituals now to do. Since then I can actually advance and make progress easily.
Enemy made me believe I barely have any power to change it all, but I do. I'm a powerful witch, I refuse to believe my effort doesn't count. Every single of us is ruining enemy hard and everyone has more than enough power to make some difference.

They just playing with our minds...their main weapon.

To me, things get easier when I focus on cleaning my aura every day. I remember when I was new, I didn't realize how important it was to clean your aura. So I didn't do it as much as I should have done it. And it's hard to advance when you're filled with negative thoughts all the time. You feel like you want to give up, like it's not worth it. And that's exactly what you shouldn't do...

Do not give up on your meditations. Don't listen to negative thoughts.

The enemy knows how to use us. They know our weaknesses.

Now it's payback time!

Ara666 said:
To me, things get easier when I focus on cleaning my aura every day. I remember when I was new, I didn't realize how important it was to clean your aura. So I didn't do it as much as I should have done it. And it's hard to advance when you're filled with negative thoughts all the time. You feel like you want to give up, like it's not worth it. And that's exactly what you shouldn't do...

Now it's payback time!

Very good advice. You should focus on cleaning your aura at least twice a day. Even more if you come into contact with countless people.

It's easy to give into those thoughts if you aren't advanced enough. I suggest you practice void meditation. It helps a lot. And it definitely gets easier with time. Focus on the positive aspects of your life and on how Father Satan and the Gods have helped you. Talk to Them. It's very important.

And don't give up. We fail. We get up. We continue. We become stronger.

But do not give up. You only truly fail when you do that.

Things will get easier. And better. And you'll feel proud of your strength and courage later.

We are SS. Don't forget that. We are the elite. Prove it. We don't have an easy life. We have to fight a war and advance. And deal with the shit the enemy is throwing at us.

But we are here for a reason. We are here because we can be strong enough and we have the potential.

So don't give up. .

So true. Aura cleaning is vital, changes moods instantly. Void meditation is critical in maintaining control of the mind.

Keep strong no matter what. The God's are here for us no matter what happens. I was targeted by the enemy as well several times as well. It will get better with time remember we are fighting till the end we can never give up and never back down. The things some of us including me did if we backed down that would mean our death and torment. So we must fight no matter what till the end we are past the point of no return we can only go forward.

Don't let what happened in the middle ages or Egypt ever happen again. The light is returning now. The storm is almost over the light is seen in the sky in the distance. Like the darkness that came over us we sit on the Pyramids once more this time not watching the dark cloud as it comes over us but watching the storm as it reaches it's end and the dark cloud lifts and the sun shines once more the golden age of man. This time it is not an ending of an age that marks sadness but great joy we made it.

Ara666 said:

Now it's payback time!

It's crazy how big attack I personally recieved already before this started. I felt something, and started being afraid, enemy used it and now some things went to shit. It's not easy to gain control over your mind just like that, you will fail a lot in the beggining but later you become stronger and smarter.

I always was attacked, like a kid, I was losing my mind because of how strong attacks were. I didn't knew how important is not to feed those bad thoughts and that bad energy...I remember being really young and I was attacked by greys and reptilians, they would manipulate my parents too. My parents would even become violent when enemy would manipulate them, enemy really knows how to mess with us all.

After every attack we should clean ourselves and ignore bad things as much as possible or we will attach some of those things to our souls permamently. I had problems with that and some of those thoughtforms are really stubborn now, hard to clean them but in time they will go away.

Even without thoughtforms enemy will mess with you and will try to put new ones in you. When we focus on them, we make them stronger and we lose control, our whole soul start filling with bad energies and we attract more enemies.

Usually enemy wants us to stop us from meditations and warfare and in the beggining attacks might be confusing, but you will feel something odd. As you progress you will see the enemy and feel it more strongly how they are messing with you. They will try to make your life shitty as much as possible so you will give up, but you must stay strong, they are losing power. We should stay positive and do what we have to do.

I said Satan yesterday what happened and what do I think about some things, His face almost turned red from anger, He said - How could you even think that!? It's just the enemy messing with you. Do more void, you must ignore it! -

Now I feel stupid, enemy played me hard, now I just can hope that next time I will be smarter. Will focus much more on cleaning and void. Tomorrow new AoP. Gonna make even stronger one :)

Everybody stay positive and do your meditations and warfare. In 4-5 years most of our dreams and wishes will start becoming true, we will destroy enemy that much, then we gotta clean their mess !

Azorm said:
... Intense paranoia and manic bad thoughts are product of the enemy in most cases.
Pay no attention to those! ...

I fully agree. Also, those emotions are so widespread between common people, the Mass Mind is so contaminated, that is easy to pick up them if no proprer Aura Cleaning is performed, or when one of us lives in a heavy populated and frequented area with many contacts with people around.

Thank you so much for this post. Enemy attacks are really unbearable and can hurt a lot, especially for new members. Recently, it led me to such a state that I began to seriously think that I am mentally ill. Depression and negative thoughts are unbearable, but the worst are forced thought forms that make it hard to think clearly. Each of us is strong and weak in a different way. The enemy knows it and uses it. Always think clearly! If you are aware of attacks then you are able to defend yourself. Anyway, it's important not to give up and Hail Satan!

Azorm said:
I woke up one day in January feeling really powerful and full of hope, my bodies shining with positive energy and I felt happiness as I never felt before, and I felt closer to the Gods than ever, but then suddenly reptilians and other enemy filth started attacking me. My guardians were with me and told me I gotta stay strong, those things will be normal from now on, it's impossible to guard me from every attack and no matter what I do, enemy will be chasing me and haunting me all the time.
I can relate. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Now I feel I'm not alone in this internal fight for sanity. Such shared experiences are actually encouraging. Thank you!

Gerecht Ror said:
Azorm said:
... Intense paranoia and manic bad thoughts are product of the enemy in most cases.
Pay no attention to those! ...

I fully agree. Also, those emotions are so widespread between common people, the Mass Mind is so contaminated, that is easy to pick up them if no proprer Aura Cleaning is performed, or when one of us lives in a heavy populated and frequented area with many contacts with people around.

:)

Yeah, it's true, I tend to pick up a lot from others, lately even more but it's something that void and cleaning usually can fix. Add some ether in the game if you struggle with this too much and stay away from getting too close with the normies.

Often when being close to them, they keep pulling us to their side in some way and making ties with dangerous enemy stuff apparently. Even when near some people it can be toxic for the mind, lot of cleaning must be done. It's the enemy within them...

Mothskull said:
Thank you so much for this post. Enemy attacks are really unbearable and can hurt a lot, especially for new members. Recently, it led me to such a state that I began to seriously think that I am mentally ill. Depression and negative thoughts are unbearable, but the worst are forced thought forms that make it hard to think clearly. Each of us is strong and weak in a different way. The enemy knows it and uses it. Always think clearly! If you are aware of attacks then you are able to defend yourself. Anyway, it's important not to give up and Hail Satan!

Haha, np, I felt like someone will need to hear this ^^
Yeah, trust me, even older members sometimes can have struggles. I know some people that started believing they are mentally ill and destroyed themselves, for no reason whatsoever. It really takes just some healing, some void and to stay determined on this path. No matter what, we can fix our things, Gods are with us.

Add a working with wunjo rune and add nauthiz in it. State you are healed from all the emotional and psychological damage and traumas from this life and past lifetimes and that you are not depressed and hopeless anymore, that you are positive. Do this for at least 40 days, and if you still feel bad continue it. The less dirt you have the less problems and enemy can't play with you anymore. Void will fix the rest.

I can relate. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Now I feel I'm not alone in this internal fight for sanity. Such shared experiences are actually encouraging. Thank you!

Np, try to be happy no matter what, don't give up :)
Enemy is really attacking me like crazy lately, and even I can start feeling bad on my own sometimes, not fun at all. I felt like some people are also struggling and saw some members having issues, I don't want anybody to be discouraged or to try drugs or something. Just healing and void, become strong and watch your life become how you always imagined it, or even better, let your dreams and hopes change as you grow and advance, try to see where it will take you. I believe strongly that we all came here for a purpose, some people tho maybe will need some time to find themselves and to figure out what do they want and sometimes they have tons and tons of issues, but even them later should find a god in themselves...Maybe even after a lifetime a two, who knows, but in the end we all will be fine.

slyscorpion said:
Keep strong no matter what. The God's are here for us no matter what happens. I was targeted by the enemy as well several times as well. It will get better with time remember we are fighting till the end we can never give up and never back down. The things some of us including me did if we backed down that would mean our death and torment. So we must fight no matter what till the end we are past the point of no return we can only go forward.

Don't let what happened in the middle ages or Egypt ever happen again. The light is returning now. The storm is almost over the light is seen in the sky in the distance. Like the darkness that came over us we sit on the Pyramids once more this time not watching the dark cloud as it comes over us but watching the storm as it reaches it's end and the dark cloud lifts and the sun shines once more the golden age of man. This time it is not an ending of an age that marks sadness but great joy we made it.

Yeah, we should be positive and fight, we survived so much. Older souls know that, this is nothing compared to then, we are winning this war, it can be seen everywhere. We made it !

Liberate4free666 said:
So true. Aura cleaning is vital, changes moods instantly. Void meditation is critical in maintaining control of the mind.

I'm telling people now that they must pay attention more also on how they clean themselves. If they don't feel lighter and more positive after the cleaning, they should try to clean more. Void makes it easier to stay clean during the day in so many cases, there is so much that pollutes the mind and then the whole soul. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back