Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something I found that was cool just wanted to share

darkmonkey666

Oil Diffusers can be helpful in creating a certain enviornment or vibration for either meditation or spells of various kinds. For info on what certain things do look here as most herbs have an essential oil https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Herbs.html

I don't see Paleo Santos listed here but like sage it can be used to cleanse an area of lower vibration dense energies. Probably empowering it with runes or energy increases this ability. A diffuser with this in it would be helpful if an xtian or Muslim lives in the house in keeping the vibe ok.

I recently found one of these online and purchased it I like the results of the energy and atmosphere the oils I used are a mixture of rose and Paleo Santos.

Like all props it's not necessary and they may not hold a huge amount of energy on their own like it says on the site (although both oils I have did and raised the vibration of where I was) these create a good atmosphere for rituals of certain kind. I do want to attract a lover rose oil gives that vibration. Also having rose quartz in an environment has a similar energy and will also enhance a love spell. On its own even these things can have good energy and this is why some new age or Wiccan spells bought any results at all for people (they don't always work due to hang ups and weakness but even any results at all shows these herbs and oils and plants have energy since the people doing them don't have much if any power more than the xtians usually)

However us being Satanists we know water (used in most diffusers along with a few drops of oil up to as much as the person wants to use for a bigger effect) can be empowered with energies of stars and the elements or runes or just about anything to enhance a working.

This is something I found that was cool. Yes I know no props are needed I just wanted to share cause it's useful in adding energy to something or creating an atmosphere or just for meditation or sleep or relaxing since positive scents help in this kind of thing. I like it a lot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back