Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What makes you hate the enemy the most!!

FancyMancy

swordofastaroth said:
I want to know if its just a delusion or real please Lilith satan and astaroth and azazel told me to just ask you to confirm or correct this for me my name is William Michael Bennett 08 11 1992 I'm not scared of the Jews or any enemy I'll make another post that you can comment and post a reply
Lol.

swordofastaroth said:
How they use the legal system to hold me down bustards got me going to jail for a while their evil manipulation. Its OK me and the commander will get them civil suite guys I might need all of jos ministries help I openly declare war on pissreal bring it on kikes . Lilith's gonna getcha . OK new idea do all rtrs in one period all together in one night really jack our rtrs up, go to our temples they stole rtr their dont we have the right to liberate our temples and kick them out . our temples are not their place to use as a exhibit and return the mummies and treasure back were they belong its our peoples right to have this done . I want to go to our temples but they made me a felon and that prevents me from leaving usa unfair bs they do to screw with our lives . I cried to Lilith she came to me as this is my last night of freedom for a while Maxine please I need your help and clergy I'm at my lowest point inanna says I'm her lion she said u would understand what that means I mean I just want to go fully to war not just spiritually but physically like Hitler did. I'm scared they have beat me once and for all. I felt like suicide might be the only way to keep them from destroying me at times but Lilith stopped me as did inanna please help I'm starting to lose hope please give me a sign or advise me or at least correct me were I'm wrong my heart beats for our gods and goddess's I have dreams and visions of the old days were I was a prince of seraphim .I want to know if its just a delusion or real please Lilith satan and astaroth and azazel told me to just ask you to confirm or correct this for me my name is William Michael Bennett 08 11 1992 I'm not scared of the Jews or any enemy I'll make another post that you can comment and post a reply

Same goes for you! I dont care if youre a sword and not a human being. The space bar does wonders.

FancyMancy said:
swordofastaroth said:
I want to know if its just a delusion or real please Lilith satan and astaroth and azazel told me to just ask you to confirm or correct this for me my name is William Michael Bennett 08 11 1992 I'm not scared of the Jews or any enemy I'll make another post that you can comment and post a reply
Lol.

Half of Hell just dropped in my living room. They say yes, youre an idiot. Oh yes youre a leo. The mighty Lion roars. Too bad mercury was retro around that time... Sorta creates the mentally... Well youre special.

I bet you are a fire moon like Aries or Sag. Will look later. Hey maybe youll get a free reading out of this lol. Now what ya need to do is go get another account and come back.

swordofastaroth said:
You sound like an absolute crazy drugs person, and what you say are visions or messages from gods, sounds much more to me like drug induced imaginary hallucinations.

Anyway, you getting caught with possession of a felony amount of methamphetamine is not the enemy's fault. This is entirely the result of your own actions and choices. Do I remember correctly, you've even said before that you were on meth? You being a drugged out retard messes with your imagination and gives you hallucinations, don't automatically think that these are any messages from any of the gods. You aren't Inanna's lion, you are a crazy drugs freak. Anyway, we are better without you so good riddance. We don't need a drugged out garbage dragging down the rest of the group.

Dear moddies for your eyes only hopefully or post it up I have nothing to hide from kikes damn safety we can show our power and our truth let's get out temples and lands back if you other peoples of high positions wanna follow my lead im probably going away for a while .I broke their curse on me and my soul. RtR works . have faith in me - a day to remember. My jam. OK a new ss inside joke im one tasty waffle. My last post for a while .ready for jail for being homeless as my family couldn't accept me as a satanist so I'll play the system like kikes do only I'm doing it for the right reason justice the probation people told my uncle I'm a satanist he kicked me out I went to a crisis center the crisis center asked my religion I told them they said that probation said they had a place for me probation claimed they knew nothing about it .chasing me temporary insanity and both stepped on my 1st amendment rights and have a prejudice and stigma . reason for being on probation had Jew thoughtforms placed on me making me do something i normally wouldn't do when I was still underage and on their meds .Jew lawyer, jew detectives,Jew doctor proscribed meds .I was trying to find my sexuality after i had a traumatic sexual experience. Trying to find what was right curses thought forms took over I was not a satanist then I was young and vulnerable. Made a mistake that a thought form made me make . hey im putting all on the line facing my fear of not being accepted by my fellow satanist as inanna told me to be open and trust in my people. As we have more understanding. No home to register = jail they set me up to fail after I had a crisis should have kept mouth shut I learned the hard way . trying to find satanists and trying to get people to see our truth cause I'm so goodhearted. And using my 1 st amendment .valdosta ga . I may need a good lawyer , and religious visits and religious services. Please try to help... And accept me hail satan!!!!

astrally flame said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
astrally flame said:
Greeting when ever i think about this period of my life i get annoyed here it is..it was few days i find jos and i started to have clear dreams and father satan came to me in a dream i was in a cage or celing something like that i was wondering who is this new guy i dont know he just stare at me and not saying a word even if i ask him to open the cage still he didnt reply or do anything like he didnt even hear me speaking and then few days later he came again and still i was in that cage that day it was like he was angry he came walk fast than the other day and open the cage taking me out of the cage and enemy aliens came running fast fighting him to let go of me and others focing me to go back in the cage and they manage to get me back in the cage bcs i was not dedicated and after that i saw an enemy nordic also staring at me with harted while those little one who can take a human form chasing father away after that dream i became so depressed and confused i was paranoid..only few months ago those dream started to make sense to me what was really happening there and it just piss me off..my biggest anger towards the enemy gods is that their soldiers (eliens) have a power to fight our god (father satan) yet on the other hand we are defenseless toward their gods and them in spiritual powers and we (humans) live under their rules and worship them "those who are without"..can we see how greed and selfish they are it really annoyed me and i want it and i demand it to stop i'm really fed up..guys we need to wake up others and stand for the truth to save the human race and stop this enemy who is running on the fast line on our soil..thanks for reading please share your reason of rage toward the enemy.thanks in advance

Have you ever heard of this thing called paragraphs?
have you also heard of a thing called mind your own business!!

Hahahahaha :p

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you for proving my point, Meth Zombie. Now go away and never come back! We don't need garbage like that!
Why u gotta be like that I mean stop talking to your reflection like that. But hey u do you so just fuck off u made ur little point . why don't u leave since u wanna argue and in fight . witch is against Satan's laws hmmmm .maybe you should be careful when calling people meth zombies I mean ur. The only one with a negative comment . keep that shit to yourself. I'm not gonna stoop to your level of idiocy.

swordofastaroth said:
Thank you for proving my point, Meth Zombie. Now go away and never come back! We don't need garbage like that!
Why u gotta be like that I mean stop talking to your reflection like that. But hey u do you so just fuck off u made ur little point . why don't u leave since u wanna argue and in fight . witch is against Satan's laws hmmmm .maybe you should be careful when calling people meth zombies I mean ur. The only one with a negative comment . keep that shit to yourself. I'm not gonna stoop to your level of idiocy.
stoops to alleged level of idiocy
"Am not gunna st00p to yo levul of ideeossy."

l00l. Cor, jew comedians and comediennes can learn from swordofastaroth. Oh, actually, it would just steal the material and claim it as its own. Ne'ermind.

One thing for me, to answer you, astrally flame, is that the j00 is so pathetic and useless, despite being clever and intelligent. It is embarrassingly shit at what it attempts to do.

Aldrick Strickland said:
astrally flame said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Have you ever heard of this thing called paragraphs?
have you also heard of a thing called mind your own business!!

Hahahahaha :p
Looks at this post then own mmmmmm.he does have a point.OK so how do we fix our typing style. Ok sarcasms are cute. Let's kick it and form a better plan together to help our people remember were family .and remember satan loves us. Hail satan for 4 more days of freedom !!!!!!

swordofastaroth said:
Okay fine, I won't talk like that. But YOU are the one who has had most of their comments deleted for being insane drug induced rantings, and for being horribly slanderous and blasphemous toward the gods. That was you, not me, so I'm not the only one with a negative comment. I consider these kinds of comments to be horribly negative, and I guess so does Cobra since he deleted most of them now. What I would most like for you is for you to fix all your problems and be healthy and strong, but I just don't see how a delusional hallicinating drug addict could be trusted to do a good job at anything.

astrally flame said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Larissa666 said:
Simple fact that they exist.

Space Bars? :)
i write that message so late at night and i was tired..i was typing and typing....that is why it luk lyk some joke of an essay

Im just teasing you. The way I grew up all we did was tease each other. You dont have to defend your paragraph to me.....

What the Hell is school like anymore. I had a kid punch me in the face in the Hallway where the lockers were before we went into the classroom. He was like yeah and how do you lile that?

I was like well sunshine you gotta hit harder then a girl first ya pudgy fat Bastard. Everyone laughed and he angrily went into the classroom. We all walked in. No one mentioned anything about it to the teacher.

I didnt Hold any Grudge against the person. I am just playing with you, ya silly.

astrally flame said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
astrally flame said:
i write that message so late at night and i was tired..i was typing and typing....that is why it luk lyk some joke of an essay

Im just teasing you. The way I grew up all we did was tease each other. You dont have to defend your paragraph to me.....

What the Hell is school like anymore. I had a kid punch me in the face in the Hallway where the lockers were before we went into the classroom. He was like yeah and how do you lile that?

I was like well sunshine you gotta hit harder then a girl first ya pudgy fat Bastard. Everyone laughed and he angrily went into the classroom. We all walked in. No one mentioned anything about it to the teacher.

I didnt Hold any Grudge against the person. I am just playing with you, ya silly.
:D :lol: Lool you are crazy !! :lol:

Hehe ^ ^

swordofastaroth said:
Okay fine, I won't talk like that. But YOU are the one who has had most of their comments deleted for being insane drug induced rantings, and for being horribly slanderous and blasphemous toward the gods. That was you, not me, so I'm not the only one with a negative comment. I consider these kinds of comments to be horribly negative, and I guess so does Cobra since he deleted most of them now. What I would most like for you is for you to fix all your problems and be healthy and strong, but I just don't see how a delusional hallicinating drug addict could be trusted to do a good job at anything.
I'm on bed rest for rehab I re read my posts and see were I could come of that way but I need help and I'm taking the chance to

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back