I Feel Loved By The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Today the most amazing happened. I woke up and not only was I alive, was I well. But I was with Satan. Our Gods flowed through me. I could pick any Sigil up and their energy would caress mine, like the sweet dew of the forest lightly tickling my skin. Like a soft Breeze that winds through the trees.

Instead of feeling rejected, cut off or worse a negative response. The positive glow of our Gods illuminates my soul. Like a Candle in the dark dead of night on Samhain. The Eternal Flame shines forevermore.

As does their promises. That no matter what life you enter! No matter where you go! There to will we go. As the realization of their promises sweeps over you. That the Gods showed themselves and taught you the truth in this lifetime as they have in the past.

That Even Death cannot stop you. That You embraced the sweet kiss of Death and walked into the other world. Yet here you are again. A warrior of Hell, brought back to this world again. With the Mission that has been entrusted to you as it has been time and time again.

You then recount The Visions of a Woman with long flowing hair on top of a mountain. Who softly whispers, restore this world to Justice. Go forth as a Warrior and defeat the Darkness that wishes to swallow us all. Bring back the Light of Lucifer.

The Eternal Truth of SAT pierces our souls. As we know that our true Creator. Our true God. Our true Friend and Family. Who has been by our Side through Lifetime after Lifetime decrees we will be the light of this World. We will stand in Unison as one. Together we will Defeat all of HIS Enemies, OUR Enemies.

Tomorrow when the Sun rises anew, Our Biggest Battle yet will begin. We must give everything if we wish to save this world and ourselves.

So I ask you, what have the Gods done for you? Recount your stories here. Let us be reminded why we fight. What we fight for.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Eric13
Posts: 620

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Eric13 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:31 pm

Here, here mate! I was wondering who’s foot prints those were in the clouds next to me. Definitely am not alone. Which is good cause walking in the clouds I thought I might fall, but I know it’s okay. Because how else do you get to the stars?

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 283

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:06 pm

It's always pleasing to see your own progress in your journey through the increasingly passionate nature of your posts. Keep on as you are, bracie.

I do recall, even with my limited experiences, where I once felt this incredible rush of support and encouragement as I was driving one night. It happened during one of my periods in which I was being quite harsh on myself, and this intense feeling of warmth enveloped most of my being. The thoughts in my head, in a way, sounded like mine but felt as if they were being guided in a certain direction; one of not allowing obstacles to shackle me like weights and that I do have the ability to move forward in whatever pursuits I take up. I just have to do it. I felt supported for one of the few times in my life. The whole thing felt quite different from my normal "pep talks" which typically see me chastising myself for my faults.

There's still so many things I'm behind in, both spiritually and in other aspects of my life. But now that I've put more effort into improvement and progress than I have in the past, I have this insatiable drive to keep building on myself and to inflict extreme suffering on anything that makes it its business to tear me back down. If I can just keep this train on its tracks for a bit longer, I'll surely be able to fight for Satan and the Gods in ways I should've been for some time.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby BlueLight » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Well, I can't communicate with our Gods or with Father Satan. Not directly at least.

They've helped me a lot.

Father Satan sent positive feelings to my partner when he asked Him what He thinks of me.

Father Satan has helped me over the time. If I failed in something or if it didn't go as well as I've wanted it to - well, that was my own fault. For not working hard enough. But I've managed to get very high grades for the Baccalaureate - especially in Romanian, where I got the highest grade possible. I entered my dream uni. He helped me realise that I don't really want to leave this country. Not yet at least. Not if I can do something here.

Especially not when this country needs us.

He made me remember why I love these lands. And take pride in my heritage and history. And in the great people that have changed and fought for this country.

And my GD is the best. I won't tell who He is. But He has helped me so much. I have already mentioned that I communicate with him through 66 and 666s. He helped me find a good routine for my back. He sent to me a doctor - to my house - that told me I have this problem. It could've gotten much worse before I found out about it. Through said doctor He made me realize I need to properly take care of myself. And to stop stressing so much. My back problem was mainly caused by the stress. Something with the muscles tensing.

I've talked to Him a few days ago through tarot. And He told me it's Him in the most amazing manner. He makes me so happy. I couldn't have asked for a better GD. I have felt a connection to Him since I was a child.

Every time I doubted myself, physically or mentally, He proved to me that I shouldn't.

When I'm procrastinating or doing something bad for my own person, He tells me.

He has helped me a lot. When I was doubting myself, He indirectly showed me that I shouldn't in ways that are impossible to be coincidences.

I want to make Father Satan and Him proud. I have my flaws and problems. I'm far from perfect. But I want to become better and make Them and myself proud.

You don't need to communicate directly with Father Satan, with the Gods for Them to show you They are there to guide and help you.

User avatar
TalGonDon
Posts: 69

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby TalGonDon » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:08 pm

From my birth until today, my GD has always been there for me. I cannot describe how strange and enchanting that was. Even as a child, I never showed any kind of emotion for the "g.o.d", but was always forced to worship it, yet again, nor did I ever do that, as if someone had kept me from the chains of slavery of the program I was in.

The Gods helped me so many times that I even can't count anymore. I have no words to describe my appreciation.for that. Lucifer is reason why I'm still in control, and why I still have my life.

And every fight is just a fraction of what I can do to thank Them, and as a sign that I am awake, aware and willing to wake up others!

Brother Aldrick, you gave me extra energy with your post, thank you for this! You really know how to give motivation.
Joy Of Satan Arts- https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/

SS Online Battalion Hall - https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/ss-hall/

HAIL THE BEAUTY OF SATAN AND ALL GODS OF ORION!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 510
Location: Germany

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby NinRick » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Today the most amazing happened. I woke up and not only was I alive, was I well. But I was with Satan. Our Gods flowed through me. I could pick any Sigil up and their energy would caress mine, like the sweet dew of the forest lightly tickling my skin. Like a soft Breeze that winds through the trees.

Instead of feeling rejected, cut off or worse a negative response. The positive glow of our Gods illuminates my soul. Like a Candle in the dark dead of night on Samhain. The Eternal Flame shines forevermore.

As does their promises. That no matter what life you enter! No matter where you go! There to will we go. As the realization of their promises sweeps over you. That the Gods showed themselves and taught you the truth in this lifetime as they have in the past.

That Even Death cannot stop you. That You embraced the sweet kiss of Death and walked into the other world. Yet here you are again. A warrior of Hell, brought back to this world again. With the Mission that has been entrusted to you as it has been time and time again.

You then recount The Visions of a Woman with long flowing hair on top of a mountain. Who softly whispers, restore this world to Justice. Go forth as a Warrior and defeat the Darkness that wishes to swallow us all. Bring back the Light of Lucifer.

The Eternal Truth of SAT pierces our souls. As we know that our true Creator. Our true God. Our true Friend and Family. Who has been by our Side through Lifetime after Lifetime decrees we will be the light of this World. We will stand in Unison as one. Together we will Defeat all of HIS Enemies, OUR Enemies.

Tomorrow when the Sun rises anew, Our Biggest Battle yet will begin. We must give everything if we wish to save this world and ourselves.

So I ask you, what have the Gods done for you? Recount your stories here. Let us be reminded why we fight. What we fight for.


I love youuuu sooooooo MUCH!

#NoHomo
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Eric13 wrote:Here, here mate! I was wondering who’s foot prints those were in the clouds next to me. Definitely am not alone. Which is good cause walking in the clouds I thought I might fall, but I know it’s okay. Because how else do you get to the stars?


Beautiful. ^ ^
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 am

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:It's always pleasing to see your own progress in your journey through the increasingly passionate nature of your posts. Keep on as you are, bracie.

I do recall, even with my limited experiences, where I once felt this incredible rush of support and encouragement as I was driving one night. It happened during one of my periods in which I was being quite harsh on myself, and this intense feeling of warmth enveloped most of my being. The thoughts in my head, in a way, sounded like mine but felt as if they were being guided in a certain direction; one of not allowing obstacles to shackle me like weights and that I do have the ability to move forward in whatever pursuits I take up. I just have to do it. I felt supported for one of the few times in my life. The whole thing felt quite different from my normal "pep talks" which typically see me chastising myself for my faults.

There's still so many things I'm behind in, both spiritually and in other aspects of my life. But now that I've put more effort into improvement and progress than I have in the past, I have this insatiable drive to keep building on myself and to inflict extreme suffering on anything that makes it its business to tear me back down. If I can just keep this train on its tracks for a bit longer, I'll surely be able to fight for Satan and the Gods in ways I should've been for some time.



You can do it! Hugs u. I know how hard it can be. This is all out war. Nothing about this is easy. So holding yourself to impossible perfect standards leads to unease.

When you go to a gym to workout, you go to get broke down same as Military. Its like Satan told me the moments you are the most ashamed are the moments I am most proud of you.

You get broke down to be made stronger. You dont just get puffed up. When your down and you struggle and you get back up. Thats when you stand in Strength. So all your sufferings, all your failures, brought you to who you are now.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:22 am

BlueLight wrote:Well, I can't communicate with our Gods or with Father Satan. Not directly at least.

They've helped me a lot.

Father Satan sent positive feelings to my partner when he asked Him what He thinks of me.

Father Satan has helped me over the time. If I failed in something or if it didn't go as well as I've wanted it to - well, that was my own fault. For not working hard enough. But I've managed to get very high grades for the Baccalaureate - especially in Romanian, where I got the highest grade possible. I entered my dream uni. He helped me realise that I don't really want to leave this country. Not yet at least. Not if I can do something here.

Especially not when this country needs us.

He made me remember why I love these lands. And take pride in my heritage and history. And in the great people that have changed and fought for this country.

And my GD is the best. I won't tell who He is. But He has helped me so much. I have already mentioned that I communicate with him through 66 and 666s. He helped me find a good routine for my back. He sent to me a doctor - to my house - that told me I have this problem. It could've gotten much worse before I found out about it. Through said doctor He made me realize I need to properly take care of myself. And to stop stressing so much. My back problem was mainly caused by the stress. Something with the muscles tensing.

I've talked to Him a few days ago through tarot. And He told me it's Him in the most amazing manner. He makes me so happy. I couldn't have asked for a better GD. I have felt a connection to Him since I was a child.

Every time I doubted myself, physically or mentally, He proved to me that I shouldn't.

When I'm procrastinating or doing something bad for my own person, He tells me.

He has helped me a lot. When I was doubting myself, He indirectly showed me that I shouldn't in ways that are impossible to be coincidences.

I want to make Father Satan and Him proud. I have my flaws and problems. I'm far from perfect. But I want to become better and make Them and myself proud.

You don't need to communicate directly with Father Satan, with the Gods for Them to show you They are there to guide and help you.


Back in 2006 Maxine said do a Weekly Ritual to become closer to Satan. Every monday you could say the prayer and focus on his Sigil. Bring him more into your life.

I wish the Best for you and your partner. I wanna retract my opinions on Love and sex ive made in the Past. I have a 12th House Moon. My Past Life fucked me up a lil. I was part of a Satanic Lodge in the Reich.

I was inducted out of Hitler Youth programs. I passed certain test and studied at Welwelsburg Castle. I worked so hard. But I got to watch the most Beautiful thing be completely Destroyed.

I had no where to go. Wandering around bombed cities. Everyone I loved Died. This has tainted my perception. So many of our people gave their lives.

Now here we stand. We will bring back the Reich!! The traitors will be dealt with! We will fight for everything we hold dear. The enemy would like nothing more then to torture your loved one to Death and make you watch.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 158

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby mercury_wisdom » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:16 am

Beautiful post Aldrick. Wish you all the best brother.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:11 pm

NinRick wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Today the most amazing happened. I woke up and not only was I alive, was I well. But I was with Satan. Our Gods flowed through me. I could pick any Sigil up and their energy would caress mine, like the sweet dew of the forest lightly tickling my skin. Like a soft Breeze that winds through the trees.

Instead of feeling rejected, cut off or worse a negative response. The positive glow of our Gods illuminates my soul. Like a Candle in the dark dead of night on Samhain. The Eternal Flame shines forevermore.

As does their promises. That no matter what life you enter! No matter where you go! There to will we go. As the realization of their promises sweeps over you. That the Gods showed themselves and taught you the truth in this lifetime as they have in the past.

That Even Death cannot stop you. That You embraced the sweet kiss of Death and walked into the other world. Yet here you are again. A warrior of Hell, brought back to this world again. With the Mission that has been entrusted to you as it has been time and time again.

You then recount The Visions of a Woman with long flowing hair on top of a mountain. Who softly whispers, restore this world to Justice. Go forth as a Warrior and defeat the Darkness that wishes to swallow us all. Bring back the Light of Lucifer.

The Eternal Truth of SAT pierces our souls. As we know that our true Creator. Our true God. Our true Friend and Family. Who has been by our Side through Lifetime after Lifetime decrees we will be the light of this World. We will stand in Unison as one. Together we will Defeat all of HIS Enemies, OUR Enemies.

Tomorrow when the Sun rises anew, Our Biggest Battle yet will begin. We must give everything if we wish to save this world and ourselves.

So I ask you, what have the Gods done for you? Recount your stories here. Let us be reminded why we fight. What we fight for.


I love youuuu sooooooo MUCH!

#NoHomo


Awww Ninrick. :)

#Ifwelikegirlsitisntgay
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:12 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Beautiful post Aldrick. Wish you all the best brother.


Blessings Mercury. Our Fight has Begun!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:14 pm

TalGonDon wrote:From my birth until today, my GD has always been there for me. I cannot describe how strange and enchanting that was. Even as a child, I never showed any kind of emotion for the "g.o.d", but was always forced to worship it, yet again, nor did I ever do that, as if someone had kept me from the chains of slavery of the program I was in.

The Gods helped me so many times that I even can't count anymore. I have no words to describe my appreciation.for that. Lucifer is reason why I'm still in control, and why I still have my life.

And every fight is just a fraction of what I can do to thank Them, and as a sign that I am awake, aware and willing to wake up others!

Brother Aldrick, you gave me extra energy with your post, thank you for this! You really know how to give motivation.


Thats a Beautiful recount. I am glad if I could help you in anyway.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:52 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Beautiful post Aldrick. Wish you all the best brother.


Remember the Merkaba makes the Rituals stronger. Attack! With everything you have!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

jamee
Posts: 3

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby jamee » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:23 pm

hey i feel drawn to the god pan and Lilith and hekate

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 118

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Cyn666 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 am

Cheers to that, brother.

I've been helped countless times (more than I know) but the most memorable is probably as a child. When I was around six, a lot was happening for me. My family was breaking up and my caretakers put me in a place where I felt very alone and defenseless. I was praying, sending my voice out into the astral, for help or comfort. I just wanted someone to tell me I wasn't alone. Through my desperate pleas to g-d, or buddha, no one answered me. Until a light went off in my mind, and as a child I thought of Santa (as we know now is an anagram of Satan). And it was Father Satan that answered me, his warm energy calmed me down and helped me find peace inside, and later, strength.
Through many instances he has been the only one I could turn to. And he has helped me so many times, I want to repay his kindess and protection by attaining my goals and being able to do those things myself, for myself and others.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3615

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Cyn666 wrote:g-d

Th-t m-k-s m- l-l. -s -t - h-br-w g-d -r -n-th-r?

Le vowels have le pahwah, yeh?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

aurelius
Posts: 2

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby aurelius » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Anytime i pray to Father Satan, i'm generally trying to look at my problems as objectively as I can and tend to deny myself and criticize and look at myself from the lowest point, not necessarily in a negative way but in a way of thinking of if this is where i stand then these are the things I need to fix, and always after this prayer I find an answer to a problem that I didn't know that i had or something from an angle that i missed. This to me is one of the greatest gifts i receive from him and i'm incredibly thankful to have a teacher and figure like him that i can come to at anytime and know that I can be set straight onto a path that will lead me to my best self.

Hail Satan

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Cyn666 wrote:Cheers to that, brother.

I've been helped countless times (more than I know) but the most memorable is probably as a child. When I was around six, a lot was happening for me. My family was breaking up and my caretakers put me in a place where I felt very alone and defenseless. I was praying, sending my voice out into the astral, for help or comfort. I just wanted someone to tell me I wasn't alone. Through my desperate pleas to g-d, or buddha, no one answered me. Until a light went off in my mind, and as a child I thought of Santa (as we know now is an anagram of Satan). And it was Father Satan that answered me, his warm energy calmed me down and helped me find peace inside, and later, strength.
Through many instances he has been the only one I could turn to. And he has helped me so many times, I want to repay his kindess and protection by attaining my goals and being able to do those things myself, for myself and others.


Good to have you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 118

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Cyn666 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:25 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Cyn666 wrote:g-d

Th-t m-k-s m- l-l. -s -t - h-br-w g-d -r -n-th-r?

Le vowels have le pahwah, yeh?



Lol.
I saw someone use that spelling somewhere else in this forum and used it out of imitation rather than any thought on my part about it.
But with your reply, I'll remember to second guess doing that again :lol:

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Cyn666 wrote:g-d

Th-t m-k-s m- l-l. -s -t - h-br-w g-d -r -n-th-r?

Le vowels have le pahwah, yeh?


You are kinda scary genius
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

FancyMancy
Posts: 3615

Re: I Feel Loved By The Gods

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:17 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Cyn666 wrote:g-d

Th-t m-k-s m- l-l. -s -t - h-br-w g-d -r -n-th-r?

Le vowels have le pahwah, yeh?


You are kinda scary genius

Thanks, lol... I think.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apprentice, Length and 30 guests