Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye, pictures in front of minds eye.

serpentwalker666

I have had this for a long time, almost visions at times of things in my minds eye, but the other thing is ive wondered for a long time and hsve issues with, is i feel i get confused what is an actual vision, picture in front of my third eye, and sometimes my thoughts. Anyone had any similar experiences? I can see anything from people, places, ect depending on the day. never anything to involved, and im often afraid im getting it confused and meshed wuth my thoughts by accident.

serpentwalker666 said:
I have had this for a long time, almost visions at times of things in my minds eye, but the other thing is ive wondered for a long time and hsve issues with, is i feel i get confused what is an actual vision, picture in front of my third eye, and sometimes my thoughts. Anyone had any similar experiences? I can see anything from people, places, ect depending on the day. never anything to involved, and im often afraid im getting it confused and meshed wuth my thoughts by accident.

A long time ago as pre-teen growing up and reading on spiritual experiences. I asked a question that funny enough it pops in from time to time.

Can a person visualize so powerfully the distinction between the internal and external Worlds is blurred?

I'm actually on the same boat as you sometimes my visions pop out into the World. Just a few weeks ago I had vision of a intricate watch popping out of my visualization area. Many times my visualization delves into nothingness sometimes making me think "What is the point of visualizing if it doesn't even become visible?"

In fact the watch visualization had a candlelight burn to it progressively dimmer. Another issue that I have is when I clean my aura and chakras "Why is it when the sun is shinning and visible I visualize better" but when the sun is occluded and there is a greyish dim light my visualization becomes worse.

In reality some people might make the assumption my visualization skills are "Wow" no don't think that at all. It's just I spent so many years of my life fantasizing in school cause I hated school and was bored out of my mind I would spend my time visualizing anywhere from thoughts popping out of my mind to somehow going "How can I visualize I don't even see the visions".

I'd wager to state the majority of people who talk to themselves, including myself. Are simply using the logical mind to kinda calculate the feminine side of things.

In other words people such as myself are trying to either combine or brute force attempt at seeing. Funny thing is this extends into meditators for example a number of people have stated what to visualize when performing say hatha or kundalini yoga.

In fact I'd wager to state that people such as myself who have great difficulty with mindfulness(void) and or single-pointed concentration are people who both don't have the teachings introduced at a young age i.e. spiritual knowledge being destroyed and abandoned by humanity i.e. no Gods around, no spiritual people. And two we've been so indoctrinated to use the logical side only that the imbalance and lack of use of the right side is significantly harder to detrain and deprogram the person.

Honestly often times I just think with vision yes but mostly perform a monologue of my thinking space. And that thinking space can even extend into my body. For example I visualize say my left leg and my leg feels funny. So we have the mind-body connection but most of the time the majority of thoughts pop in front of me or around my head area sometimes I have thoughts that sweep in from a lower angle.

Best description I can give is a 360 degree thinking field but most thoughts concentrated in the upper spherical area i.e. the head. SOMETIMES from underneath or around the areas below the sphere i.e. my head.

It's funny the mind is a transceiver i.e. Tx/Rx Transmitter and Receiver hence combined into both. But what is a thought or think in other words why is it we say read a book and imagine. Is the imagination a self creation or is simply receiving information from some unknown plane and inciting a imagery. And the other funny thing is how does our mind work. Why do I think or act contradictory to my thoughts.

I guess the simple question is are we working off our soul and our souls know despite being in some degenerative slumber. In other words is my action on the physical a genuine activity of the soul and byproduct of education from the times of learning. Or is the mind always contradictory it's so logically COLD that it doesn't care about anything and just tells you follow orders and do it.

Albeit if we think like that it gets into certain debates perhaps xtianistic, communisitc, judaically i.e. soul doesn't exist or simple biological aspects. But since we are SS we can add the spiritual and because spiritual and physical mesh it begs the question why certain things occur.

Any who I can't gather much to what your saying and I think by now many might want to intervene and communicate trying to elaborate their own perspectives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back