Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help about using a rune combination for black magic.

Purified666

HAGL-ISA-FEHU(each rune vibrated 36 times). [name] is unable to accomplish any of his/her goals, now and forever. x6.
I was thinking of doing this for 40 days.

With rune combos do you vibrate all the runes and count that as a rep, or do you vibrate each rune individually? ex- Hagl x36 then Isa x36 and then Fehu x36?
Also is number 6 good to use for such a thing? Or should I use number 9?

And just to be on the safe side, I have to vibrate the runes backwards for black magic, yes?

If you have any tips or a better rune combo, do share :D

Purified666 said:
HAGL-ISA-FEHU(each rune vibrated 36 times). [name] is unable to accomplish any of his/her goals, now and forever. x6.

With rune combos do you vibrate all the runes and count that as a rep, or do you vibrate each rune individually? ex- Hagl x36 then Isa x36 and then Fehu x36?
I always vibrate them individually one after the other, so x-times Rune1, then x-times Rune2, etc.

Purified666 said:
I would use 9. 6 could work, too, but I have never seen anyone mention it anywhere so it could be risky to use (unless you are feeling experimental).

Purified666 said:
And just to be on the safe side, I have to vibrate the runes backwards for black magic, yes?
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I have no idea where you heard this thing about vibrating runes backwards. I'm 99% sure you are not supposed to do that at any time regardless of the working you do.

Purified666 said:
Your rune combo sounds pretty good to me in theory, but I have my doubts about Isa. It has qualities to it that, and I quote, "act to bind and shield the energies [of the Runes] and keep them from interacting with each other". This could be problematic since you are looking to combine those runes here and have Hagl turn them into purely destructive influences. It is also the "exact opposite" to the Fehu rune, which could cause additional issues if you use them together.

I would go with only Fehu and Hagl, both with 45 or 54 vibrations each.

Start the working on a Saturday or Tuesday, during the hour of Saturn or Mars, while the moon is waning. If possible, do the working while your target is asleep, as he/she will be easier to affect with magick during this time. For location-specific planetary hours, go to http://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and configure it to the closest location to yourself.

And of course lastly, always make sure to thoroughly clean yourself after each time you do the working, and include a safety clause "In a positive way for me..." in your affirmation.

Purified666 said:

The rune combo is ok.Do not vibrate the runes backwards.Vibrate them in that order you said just do it properly without rushing.And yes 9&6 and can be used for this.

Shael said:
Purified666 said:
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I have no idea where you heard this thing about vibrating runes backwards. I'm 99% sure you are not supposed to do that at any time regardless of the working you do.

I found it here while I was looking through the forums to find something about using runes for black magic. I also never heard of anyone vibrating runes backwards before :(
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13521

Shael said:
Purified666 said:

Ooooh! I found it! Maxine said that you should vibrate runes backwards for black magic since you don't want to connect with the energy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbku2e50omithoj/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.rar?dl=0

It's in the first audio "Introduction to the Runic Kabalah" near the end. :)

Purified666 said:
I found it here while I was looking through the forums to find something about using runes for black magic. I also never heard of anyone vibrating runes backwards before :(
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13521
Hmmmmm weird. I would stay away from anything like that for now, especially since it's not needed in the first place (even if it was viable somehow). Just normally vibrate them, no reversing or anything is needed for it to work.

I cant %100 where but I remember something about vibrating runes backwards as well but it was def. a JoS source

Purified666 said:
Ooooh! I found it! Maxine said that you should vibrate runes backwards for black magic since you don't want to connect with the energy.

Oh damn, you're right. It's weird that this is literally the only place this was ever officially mentioned (atleast from what I know). I have never done this before so I cant give any recommendations. If you do decide to vibrate them in reverse, please do share your results on here (while keeping privacy in mind of course). It should be interesting to see how it will work for you. Just make sure to stay safe :)

Purified666 said:
Shael said:
Purified666 said:

You are wright she has said this but just to inform ,I have vibrat them normally and clean my aura and chakras with using a ball of light afterwards and it was still effective and had no negative results for me at least.(but this is just my experience )!

Shael said:
Purified666 said:

Oh damn, you're right. It's weird that this is literally the only place this was ever officially mentioned (atleast from what I know). I have never done this before so I cant give any recommendations. If you do decide to vibrate them in reverse, please do share your results on here (while keeping privacy in mind of course). It should be interesting to see how it will work for you. Just make sure to stay safe :)

Sure :). I'm also curious to see how the runes vibrated backwards will work out. I also wanted to use multiple of 6 for vibrations since this is experimental(might as well do 100% experimentation :D ), but since on the Rune page it says that Hagl is "a rune of completion and the number nine." I'll go with multiple of 9.

The only thing that worries me with my affirmation and runes used is that this person might just die. I mean with this affirmation "[name] is unable to accomplish any of his/her goals, now and forever." one of the ways a person can't accomplish their goals is if they get run over by a car or something :roll: . Plus Hagl brings destruction in a violent way.

Νίκος said:
You are wright she has said this but just to inform ,I have vibrat them normally and clean my aura and chakras with using a ball of light afterwards and it was still effective and had no negative results for me at least.(but this is just my experience )!

I will still clean my aura afterwards obviously. But I'll try to vibrate them in reverse and see how it goes.

Thank you for replying, guys! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back