Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mother electrocutes daughter.

Syntax

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/justiz/id_86554990/hannover-tochter-in-hundebox-gesperrt-und-gequaelt-haftstrafe-fuer-mutter.html

Forgive my poor translation.

A mother who locked her daughter in a dog crate and severely abused her been sentenced to jail for two years and six months. This judgment was announced by the Hanover district court.

The court is convinced that the 44-year-old has given her then six- or seven-year-old daughter at least seven shocks with an electric collar for dogs. In addition, she had beaten the child and locked them at least three times for a extended periods of time in a dog crate. The woman, who worked as a dog trainer, had also exposed her daughter as a punishment in the forest and let her run behind her car.

Daughter has a "complex disorder" as a result of her abuse during childhood. The now nine-year-old daughter of the woman will probably fight her entire life with the consequences of mistreatment, said Judge Stefan Lücke to the verdict. She has already spent six months in adolescent psychiatry. Even knocking on a door causes the child to crawl under a sofa for hours. In addition, she tends to self-harm and tear out her hair again and again.

The child was removed from the family in September 2017 after an occupational therapist became alert. According to her, the daughter confessed to a gymnastic ring during a therapy session and said that there was about as much space as in a dog-box.

The accused was sentenced to two years and six months. The defendant burst into tears at the verdict. The day before, she made a confession and admitted the allegations. The court emphasized that the confession was not filed until the end of the argument. Nevertheless, it had a positive influence on the judgment. At the beginning of the trial, the woman denied most of the allegations.

The verdict was ultimately on severe mistreatment of wards, deprivation of liberty and violation of the duty of care. The prosecution had demanded in her plea for five years in prison, the defense considered a sentence of two years on parole as appropriate. The woman's lawyer did not say if he wanted to appeal, but described the sentence of two and a half years as wise. The verdict is not yet legally binding.

The injustice is insane. She has only been given two years for such horrible acts against a child. How does this happen?

5 years for saying mean stuff about Jews in the US.

2 years for basically extended torture to uour own child.

I recently read in the news one pedophile who was an extensive hub for pedophilia distribution, got 10 days of forced labor.

Clown World of Jewtrix is real, we are living in it. Enjoy!

Syntax said:
The injustice is insane. She has only been given two years for such horrible acts against a child. How does this happen?

She's a woman.

Should've gotten 20 years at least, if not life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I recently read in the news one pedophile who was an extensive hub for pedophilia distribution, got 10 days of forced labor.

This. We need to start opening gulags exclusively for pedophiles.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
5 years for saying mean stuff about Jews in the US.

2 years for basically extended torture to uour own child.

That is fucking disgusting and infuriating. I remember the post you made about the boy who almost got hit by a train you had to save because the father was being a sack of shit.

It is very unfortunate that Europe has to go through this type of bullshit. This specific case happened in Germany which was once the most beautiful country in Europe back when Lord Adolf and the Thule Society were leading things. Have people forgotten their roots this much?

It's really really angering. In all honesty I don't know how some SS can live in a country that has this type of shit going on outside their doorstop. I would probably explode with anger even if I put all my anger into the final RTRs. Just walking outside and seeing how corrupt everything has become would drive me to the fucking edge.

This is really disgusting and I hope this women gets tortured in prison or whatever form of jail they have there. Let her get the same treatment she gave her child. This is all the more reason to be doing the RTR over and over. Non stop. We must put an end to this shit.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe Syntax's translation is so bad that anything regarding sexual abuse was lost in the translation. The article didn't say anything about the mother doing anything sexual against the Girl. Don't you think that she should also be deemed a sexual predator, as well, and also be invited to a gulag?

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe Syntax's translation is so bad that anything regarding sexual abuse was lost in the translation. The article didn't say anything about the mother doing anything sexual against the Girl. Don't you think that she should also be deemed a sexual predator, as well, and also be invited to a gulag?
I went over it and there is no mention of any sexual abuse. Also, the 2 1/2 years "verdict" is not final by any means and was essentially given as a guideline for now (see the word "Strafrahmen"). I believe that this will likely have follow-ups before a final verdict is drawn.

Of course, that being said the "maximum" they even talked about was 5 years, which is insane considering the severity of the case. Basically that piece of excrement faked some tears and talked about being oh-so-overwhelmed by the burden of raising a child, and took that as the "justification" for doing those things. Of course her fellow chosen in the court caught on to this and put out a verdict in her favor.
Clown world everybody.

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It did talk about the mother stripping her daughter down and making her run behind the car in the forest as a punishment. That is disgusting but I do not think it was a sexual thing either. Possibly some vile control fetish or degration shit.

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also the user was responding to HP Hooded Cobras post about the pedophile getting 10 days only.

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Also the user was responding to HP Hooded Cobras post about the pedophile getting 10 days only.
I actually did read HPHC's post... I must have been distracted before I made my reply.

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:

I actually did read HPHC's post... I must have been distracted before I made my reply.

Yes I also felt the same way with my first reply. It is very strange.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back