Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixing Holes in Aura or Chakras

darkmonkey666

Anyone have any meditation that can help with this on the self or others. There is some kind of hole or opening in my throat chakra that sometimes allows these entities to go inside my soul. It is in the throat area. They cannot seem to enter or exit any other way. Yes I know I am fine if need be I ask my demon friend to get rid of them and he usually does within 20 minutes however they keep coming back and harrassing me and now more and more of these entities are coming. Yes I admit they are not of a type I have seen mentioned on here they are not greys reptillians or enemy nordics etc they are kind of small entities that have purple and green energy they have wings that buzz around like a bug. They sometimes condense into little white balls of light. I do know they work with the regular enemies we usually talk about on here but that is it. That is my other problem I don't know how to fight them without the help of the God's and I don't want to keep bothering our God's. They seem impervious to any type of spiritual attack like it does not effect them at all or slow them down in any way. So like for example Satanic fire the visualizing of stabbing or cutting. Nothing I guess I just need more practice with this maybe but how do I heal the hole so they can't gain access to me anymore. They seem unable to go inside me anywhere else entering or exiting and unable to influience me in any way without using that point in the throat that is a hole.

slyscorpion said:
Use Suryae, vibrated like in this mp3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1selaagjrhawjyl/02.%20Sun.mp3?dl=1

Vibrate Suryae for 111x and affirm that your aura is completely clean and empowered. Try to visualize that hole closing and visualize your aura shining bright like the sun with white-gold energies, going cleanly across your entire body without any holes.

Also, as a preemptive band-aid, try to close your throat chakra and all of its extentions whenever you are experiencing such an attack. It should prevent enemies from messing with you if your only hole is on the 5th.

slyscorpion said:
Anyone have any meditation that can help with this on the self or others. There is some kind of hole or opening in my throat chakra that sometimes allows these entities to go inside my soul. It is in the throat area. They cannot seem to enter or exit any other way. Yes I know I am fine if need be I ask my demon friend to get rid of them and he usually does within 20 minutes however they keep coming back and harrassing me and now more and more of these entities are coming. Yes I admit they are not of a type I have seen mentioned on here they are not greys reptillians or enemy nordics etc they are kind of small entities that have purple and green energy they have wings that buzz around like a bug. They sometimes condense into little white balls of light. I do know they work with the regular enemies we usually talk about on here but that is it. That is my other problem I don't know how to fight them without the help of the God's and I don't want to keep bothering our God's. They seem impervious to any type of spiritual attack like it does not effect them at all or slow them down in any way. So like for example Satanic fire the visualizing of stabbing or cutting. Nothing I guess I just need more practice with this maybe but how do I heal the hole so they can't gain access to me anymore. They seem unable to go inside me anywhere else entering or exiting and unable to influience me in any way without using that point in the throat that is a hole.

did you try to empower/clean the throat chakra ?
Were you consistent with your aop? maybe try a better one.
If i recal correctly I did read holen in auras can be from drug abuse, traumas,.... --->

"And lastly, it's possible that you have issues in some field which cause you to have holes in your aura. The enemy can take advantage of this and latch on to you to mess with you.

Firstly, make sure to always do the Returning Curses I & II twice daily
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... urses.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... rses2.html
Secondly, consider doing a working to fully clean your 6th (5) chakra. This can be done with Munka, Suryae, or Visuddhi. Try them all " Shael

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24190&p=105486&hilit=munka+working#p105486

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Use Suryae, vibrated like in this mp3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1selaagjrhawjyl/02.%20Sun.mp3?dl=1

Vibrate Suryae for 111x and affirm that your aura is completely clean and empowered. Try to visualize that hole closing and visualize your aura shining bright like the sun with white-gold energies, going cleanly across your entire body without any holes.

Also, as a preemptive band-aid, try to close your throat chakra and all of its extentions whenever you are experiencing such an attack. It should prevent enemies from messing with you if your only hole is on the 5th.

In addition, the Sun is the most powerful source of light, which of course heals your aura and closes holes. Draw energy form the sun.

I did abuse drugs for I guess around two years severely and I have been through some traumatic events even though I am still somewhat positive and I am not generally a pessimist I still may have to overcome stuff.

I have done a lot more protection recently I am trying to detach from the entity ok I read your suggestions thanks I will try to use the sun to close the hole.

Ok thanks for the info I will try to close my 5th chakra whenever I feel this attack coming or they get near. This seems to be the only way these entities are able to do anything at all. I am happy and surprised though this is really the only hole. Cause I messed around in drugs a lot for awhile I would have thought I was worse off but then again I have not been doing that stuff and have been trying to heal myself for awhile so maybe that was the worse one and I healed the others.

slyscorpion said:
I've seen these. I just call em fairies for whatever reason, I thought they were spiders at first as I'd see them crawl around all small then I seen them closely hiding in a hole in my wall. They seemed to want to help me, showing me images of a head lighting up at the brain, then eyes, then mouth(I knew they meant breath). By showing me this and me following their advice I was able to focus and kinda calm down about this new experience.

Low Priest said:
slyscorpion said:
I've seen these. I just call em fairies for whatever reason, I thought they were spiders at first as I'd see them crawl around all small then I seen them closely hiding in a hole in my wall. They seemed to want to help me, showing me images of a head lighting up at the brain, then eyes, then mouth(I knew they meant breath). By showing me this and me following their advice I was able to focus and kinda calm down about this new experience.

Fairies if they exist from what I can tell and read appear to be neutral elementals existing in nature not really involved in this spiritual war much just living out their own existence. I don't think they are the same thing as these entities. That sounds more like something neutral or positive to me.

slyscorpion said:
I did abuse drugs for I guess around two years severely and I have been through some traumatic events even though I am still somewhat positive and I am not generally a pessimist I still may have to overcome stuff.

I have done a lot more protection recently I am trying to detach from the entity ok I read your suggestions thanks I will try to use the sun to close the hole.

Preserve more of your sexual energy, make your lower chakras stronger and try to do the abdominal lock more often, and expand the solar and sexual chakra. Circulation of energy and equilibrium is what you need, even healed after years.

Possession by spirits is very rarely happening and hardly achievable unless someone is extremely down. It is easier to produce insanity and it is the first consequence of something like this, so you should understand what you were really experiencing as I think it comes into delusional play here. Insanity is also clearly not happening to you. I will write soon something to help understand the difference between insanity and psychic powers as there's only a fine line between the two.

Projected energy onto chakras is another thing, but it is mostly an automated thing of energy attachment, opposite of directed personal attacks, which will come down to life and death decisions.

By abusing drugs your perception and subjective collaboration of reality have been affected, thus the only way to realize correct information is only by equilibrium. Satanama, Aum, basic things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back