Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gargoyle?

Fuchs

Planet of Liberty said:
in simple words, what do they do? Gargoyle?
Are they inferior demons? Can anyone tell me more about them?
Thanks! :D

"There are quite a few species that the Gods do have an alliance with, but to avoid bullshit Star Trekism, childish theorizing, infiltrator paranoidism and so forth, things are kept simple.

An example here are the Gargoyle demons. They exist in a sense as cat and dogs exist for us, just more advanced.

Our earth before many species went extinct had an insane amount of different species. Different ecosystems can manifest such species." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560&p=80744&hilit=Gargoyle#p80744

"From what has been said the mythological looking extra-terrestrial races like Gargoyle or tall Gargoyles like Pazuzu or the other race Bes(kinda looks like a Goron from Legend of Zelda) these guys are PHYSICAL E.T. species, races, and sub-races.

The other guys are Gargoyle entities that are VERY advanced thoughtforms perhaps souls manufactured to be constantly working i.e. spirit legions. Perhaps there might be more entities or other entities but these guys seem the most common. It's possible through speculation that at some point they might incarnate the soul to advance it some sort of education program or some sort of desire to advance that specific soul further with a physical vessel." Gear88

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18700&p=74132&hilit=Gargoyle#p74132

Planet of Liberty said:
in simple words, what do they do? Gargoyle?
Are they inferior demons? Can anyone tell me more about them?
Thanks! :D

I saw them few times. If allowed I will later post my paintings of them. They look creepy tbh, they have darker skin, I think usually dark gray. Now, not sure why, but their eyes have some red glow, at least those I saw. Maybe beneath of that glowing energy are eyes of a different colors, I have a feel it might be yellow, like in cats. Their wings are smaller to medium size, I think I noticed less "fingers" than it's normal, I would say 4 fingers in total, 3 are supposed to form a wing, and last one is small rudimental one that has no special purpose on a joint as dragons are depicted with kinda. I never noticed hard scales, their skin is simpler. Faces are long with longer weird eyes, wider bigger nose similar to some bat species and ears are big and long like in elves of some sort. They have short legs and medium long tail. I think all those creatures I saw are somewhat different tho, so I guess there are several species and sub-species, however, each one of them carries warm energy and can be felt that they are friendly even with such a creepy appearance.

This is at least how I see them..

They keep following some Demons as assistants, sometimes they come alone. They do energy work of some sort, they do cleaning, they can carry energy from others and work with that energy. They are smart but they don't talk, they can't talk. Their emotions are somehow simple, but they still look really intelligent and they are patient. Best way to determine how do they feel is to look their aura colors as they can't talk.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back