Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oy Vey let me pray in peace!

excalibur

Brooklyn synagogue vandalized during Rosh Hashanah celebration: authorities

WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn — Police are searching for people who allegedly vandalized a synagogue in Brooklyn during the Rosh Hashanah holiday.

It happened in the vicinity of Throop Avenue and Bartlett Street in Williamsburg Monday afternoon, police said.

Police said they are looking for two females who were seen on surveillance video throwing two milk crates at the synagogue. The building’s windows were broken during Rosh Hashanah prayers, authorities said.

https://twitter.com/WMSBG/status/1179249627473821698

Mayor Bill de Blasio called the incident an “act of hate,” and assured the community that those involved in the incident will be held responsible.

Officers will continue to be stationed near religious institutions during High Holy Days to keep the community safe, de Blasio tweeted.

The Anti-Defamation League of New York and New Jersey said the incident was “extremely upsetting” to see the congregation targeted during a time that is supposed to be celebrated.
8fa.jpg

What is funny is that these prayers are being used by them to bless all the jews...if something like this happened during their ritual it means it's not working like it should.

If the people in the video were whoie, the media would blow this shit out of proportion to "prove the evils of white nationalism"....

this is why we need to be careful be smart if you choose more dramatic attacks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back