Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus/Incubus knowledge

MercuryWisdom

Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

There's nothing wrong with getting a Succubi. If it was a bad thing or something wrong - we wouldn't be able to get Them in the first place. You do you when it comes to such things as sexuality, as long as you don'y break the natural laws. Example, race mixing.

I recommend you to search for the word Succubus on the forums. You'll find a lot of info. And I'm sure that there was a site made specifically for those who wish to know more about this. It's actually quite easy to find.

https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en/

I hope this will help you. And don't feel ashamed for having a Succubus. If Father Satan allowed you to have one... well, that means you were meant to be with a Succubus in the first place.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
I'm not sure if this is the link you've wanted because I think you've already readed it but anyway a better satanic source doesn't exist so...
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

mercury_wisdom said:
you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.

mercury_wisdom said:
Bump

mercury_wisdom said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Bump
Develop your senses and ask your succubi directly. That’s what everyone has done.

StyleCoin said:
mercury_wisdom said:
you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

Well I wouldn't call it an obsession or it might be but I always felt attraction to the concept of succubi I also came to the jos learning about succubi then I would read more and more and I was simply fascinated about Satanism and the Joy of Satan I now understand the attraction to succubi and Satanism is because of my past life and were simply attraction to the Truth and my truth. I am also working on adavncing spiritually which I am very proud of.
Hail Satan

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Bump
Develop your senses and ask your succubi directly. That’s what everyone has done.
I am doing that Aquarius just wanted to have more knowledge as a side job. :)

mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Well I wouldn't call it an obsession or it might be but I always felt attraction to the concept of succubi I also came to the jos learning about succubi then I would read more and more and I was simply fascinated about Satanism and the Joy of Satan I now understand the attraction to succubi and Satanism is because of my past life and were simply attraction to the Truth and my truth. I am also working on adavncing spiritually which I am very proud of.
Hail Satan
Well, I hope you can, I also want to meet my succubus. :D

StyleCoin said:
mercury_wisdom said:
StyleCoin said:

Hail Satan
Well, I hope you can, I also want to meet my succubus. :D
Wish you best of luck brother :)

I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful. The word "succubus" in Latin means a slave, someone who submits to someone else. Our beloved Gods don't submit to anyone and are not slaves. The word "incubus" in Latin means "nightmare" and, etymologically, someone who stand on top of another person (in all senses). Our beloved Gods are not nightmares.

It's more appropriate to call them something like demon lovers or divine lovers, etc.

As a side not, the word can also be extended, in sexual terms, to tops and bottoms, masters and slaves. Our Gods are not sexual playthings that we need to name based on a perceived sexual role. They are Gods, Demons.

As for your question, the others have answered you already. I stand by Aquarius's suggestion.

Stormblood said:
I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful.
I think this is a questionable thing to state, considering that HPS Maxine herself chose to name the JoS page about them "Incubi and Succubi" instead of "Demon Lovers" or something like that.

Words are an interesting thing, in that most languages' words can be interpreted in a myriad of ways and can hold meanings that may be easily overlooked. Sanskrit is the perfect example for this and is a most beautiful language to me.
The latin words you talked about could easily have been corrupted to a degree. For example, the root meanings of these words may have been merely referring to the "submissive" side for the word "Succubus", and the "dominative" side for the word "Incubus". This could refer simply to the base dynamic relating to sex and not be anything bad in itself, with all those "bad" meanings being added later on through corruption by the enemy.

And generally speaking, I highly doubt any of our Gods would feel offended by us calling them the term that the JoS itself uses to refer to them. A lot of these things also come down to personal intent, and the Gods most definitely can tell if someone means to disrespect them or not.

Stormblood said:
I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful. The word "succubus" in Latin means a slave, someone who submits to someone else. Our beloved Gods don't submit to anyone and are not slaves. The word "incubus" in Latin means "nightmare" and, etymologically, someone who stand on top of another person (in all senses). Our beloved Gods are not nightmares.

It's more appropriate to call them something like demon lovers or divine lovers, etc.

As a side not, the word can also be extended, in sexual terms, to tops and bottoms, masters and slaves. Our Gods are not sexual playthings that we need to name based on a perceived sexual role. They are Gods, Demons.

As for your question, the others have answered you already. I stand by Aquarius's suggestion.
Well, that's interesting because I don't actually call her that I call her my demoness lover and goddess lover but I named this thread like that because the jos called it that so more people will be familiar with the term

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful.

Those words are taken from medieval use when kikes and edgy kids popularised. The page in question was last updated in 2006. I don't see why you would try to justify a wrong name usage. Those names are abusive, so they should be avoided. Even if you wanted to go for the dom/sub split, what makes you think it's right ro call someone based on their sexual preference? Is that what their existence is about, being sexually submissive or dominant? I don't think so.

I studied Latin for 5 years in high school and 1 year in middle school. I know how the language works and it's not as flexible as English is. It's on rigid side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back