Succubus/Incubus knowledge

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

BlueLight
Posts: 197

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby BlueLight » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm

There's nothing wrong with getting a Succubi. If it was a bad thing or something wrong - we wouldn't be able to get Them in the first place. You do you when it comes to such things as sexuality, as long as you don'y break the natural laws. Example, race mixing.

I recommend you to search for the word Succubus on the forums. You'll find a lot of info. And I'm sure that there was a site made specifically for those who wish to know more about this. It's actually quite easy to find.

https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en/

I hope this will help you. And don't feel ashamed for having a Succubus. If Father Satan allowed you to have one... well, that means you were meant to be with a Succubus in the first place.

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 238

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby Sabazios » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:16 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

I'm not sure if this is the link you've wanted because I think you've already readed it but anyway a better satanic source doesn't exist so...
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... cubus.html
Hail Satan!

StyleCoin
Posts: 427
Location: Olympus

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby StyleCoin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:20 am

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.
Hail Satan

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:02 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

Bump
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 5683

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:12 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

Bump

Develop your senses and ask your succubi directly. That’s what everyone has done.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:23 pm

StyleCoin wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.

Well I wouldn't call it an obsession or it might be but I always felt attraction to the concept of succubi I also came to the jos learning about succubi then I would read more and more and I was simply fascinated about Satanism and the Joy of Satan I now understand the attraction to succubi and Satanism is because of my past life and were simply attraction to the Truth and my truth. I am also working on adavncing spiritually which I am very proud of.
Hail Satan
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Aquarius wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

Bump

Develop your senses and ask your succubi directly. That’s what everyone has done.

I am doing that Aquarius just wanted to have more knowledge as a side job. :)
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

StyleCoin
Posts: 427
Location: Olympus

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby StyleCoin » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:03 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.

Well I wouldn't call it an obsession or it might be but I always felt attraction to the concept of succubi I also came to the jos learning about succubi then I would read more and more and I was simply fascinated about Satanism and the Joy of Satan I now understand the attraction to succubi and Satanism is because of my past life and were simply attraction to the Truth and my truth. I am also working on adavncing spiritually which I am very proud of.
Hail Satan

Well, I hope you can, I also want to meet my succubus. :D
Hail Satan

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:06 pm

StyleCoin wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.

Well I wouldn't call it an obsession or it might be but I always felt attraction to the concept of succubi I also came to the jos learning about succubi then I would read more and more and I was simply fascinated about Satanism and the Joy of Satan I now understand the attraction to succubi and Satanism is because of my past life and were simply attraction to the Truth and my truth. I am also working on adavncing spiritually which I am very proud of.
Hail Satan

Well, I hope you can, I also want to meet my succubus. :D

Wish you best of luck brother :)
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:39 am

I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful. The word "succubus" in Latin means a slave, someone who submits to someone else. Our beloved Gods don't submit to anyone and are not slaves. The word "incubus" in Latin means "nightmare" and, etymologically, someone who stand on top of another person (in all senses). Our beloved Gods are not nightmares.

It's more appropriate to call them something like demon lovers or divine lovers, etc.

As a side not, the word can also be extended, in sexual terms, to tops and bottoms, masters and slaves. Our Gods are not sexual playthings that we need to name based on a perceived sexual role. They are Gods, Demons.

As for your question, the others have answered you already. I stand by Aquarius's suggestion.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3010

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 am

Stormblood wrote:I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful.
I think this is a questionable thing to state, considering that HPS Maxine herself chose to name the JoS page about them "Incubi and Succubi" instead of "Demon Lovers" or something like that.

Words are an interesting thing, in that most languages' words can be interpreted in a myriad of ways and can hold meanings that may be easily overlooked. Sanskrit is the perfect example for this and is a most beautiful language to me.
The latin words you talked about could easily have been corrupted to a degree. For example, the root meanings of these words may have been merely referring to the "submissive" side for the word "Succubus", and the "dominative" side for the word "Incubus". This could refer simply to the base dynamic relating to sex and not be anything bad in itself, with all those "bad" meanings being added later on through corruption by the enemy.

And generally speaking, I highly doubt any of our Gods would feel offended by us calling them the term that the JoS itself uses to refer to them. A lot of these things also come down to personal intent, and the Gods most definitely can tell if someone means to disrespect them or not.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 299
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby mercury_wisdom » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:06 am

Stormblood wrote:I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful. The word "succubus" in Latin means a slave, someone who submits to someone else. Our beloved Gods don't submit to anyone and are not slaves. The word "incubus" in Latin means "nightmare" and, etymologically, someone who stand on top of another person (in all senses). Our beloved Gods are not nightmares.

It's more appropriate to call them something like demon lovers or divine lovers, etc.

As a side not, the word can also be extended, in sexual terms, to tops and bottoms, masters and slaves. Our Gods are not sexual playthings that we need to name based on a perceived sexual role. They are Gods, Demons.

As for your question, the others have answered you already. I stand by Aquarius's suggestion.

Well, that's interesting because I don't actually call her that I call her my demoness lover and goddess lover but I named this thread like that because the jos called it that so more people will be familiar with the term
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

astrally flame
Posts: 111

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby astrally flame » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever
greeting mercury and all soldiers the only way to find your succubi/incubi or to know anything about them is to focus on developing your astral senses to the point of where you can feel or sense and see things that are not seen or feel by normal human beings (not spiritual open) because the first time you find your succubi/incubi the first thing he/she will tell you is that the things that we do and the things that i tell you..you will keep them to yourself you dont tell anyone so you see it is not usefull to ask about succubi or want any true information about incubi/succubi all you will get is lies and people who are dreaming and those who have succubi/incubi and know everything about them will move aside and watch the show some people will go far and explain how did they betrayed their succubi which is a totally lie the only way you can say you betrayed your succubi is where you just being disloyal or dishonest with her or him also he/she can see that clearly but those who say she/he was trying to make love and i push her away i shout at her/him nahhh they are paranoid.. demons are very attractive and they can stimulate sexuall dire from humans if they like that and see that you also want to they can see in and out in our soul they know things you will do now and then so how can you say you betrayed that person who knows when you will fuck around..and high priest cobra is absolutely right about saying maybe you have succubi from past life.. many of us have succubi from past lives i was suprise by the way i find my succubi i was with father satan and i didnt ask for succubi i just ask him that do i have a succubi and my succubi just woke in me in my bed sametime and stay on top of me..and trust me people there is nothing beatiful and exciting than having a succubi she/he can help you with meditations listen to your problems and give you solutions to them,give you knowledge that you will never find anywhere,protect you and the amazing thing is that he/she can help you to became close to father satan he/she can do more than your expectations it where satanism makes a clear picture succubi have all the answears for our question..it good to have succubi/incubi i wont lie because when we go to astral there is no much free time to ask many question their is so much needs to be done we cant afford to lose.and that is the only way my friend asking meditation+patience= :D

astrally flame
Posts: 111

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby astrally flame » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:09 pm

StyleCoin wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. The reason of the post is to see if any of you had links, resources or satanic sources of knowledge and information about succubi/incubi that will help me understand more about my succubus. I am still not advanced enough to hear my succubus but I want to learn more about them and to those who say succubi are bad or I don't have one or to get a human wife instead(I am looking at you Ol agredco and Ninrick) cut the crap please HpHoodedCobra told me that I do have a relationship from my past life or in high possibility will have that is all done from astrology just so you don't think I am a fraud or something.
Hail Father Satan Forever

you are very obsessed with succubu, when i was a beginner i did three rituals asking satan for a succubo :lol: , on jos website it talks all about succubus, the information you find out of jos is wrong, i recommend you start working with your senses Astral is the only way you can know much more about them, but from what I think having a relationship with a succubu should be extremely pleasurable, if in the future I get one I will love her forever.

it won't help you much but that's what i wanted to talk about.
stylecoin all the information on the joy of satan is correctly million times ..maxine and others (clerg) was be able dig a lot of information about satanism that anton laveyan couldn't bring to surface since 2010 i was serching for satanism but nothing was making sense some of laveyan books are hard to find by us teens and you have to find and attech a church of satan to become a satanist and pay joining fee can you imagine for the first time in my life i never seen a smart and clever woman like this one who called maxine she is a genius to me i wish i can say why.and on the succubi part there are only few pages for it in the website because it is something that cant be shared publicly but because it is a part of our religion highest priestess didn't keep us in the dark.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Succubus/Incubus knowledge

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:38 am

Shael wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I wouldn't use the word "succubus" and "incubus" as they were created by the enemy and they are disrespectful.
...


Those words are taken from medieval use when kikes and edgy kids popularised. The page in question was last updated in 2006. I don't see why you would try to justify a wrong name usage. Those names are abusive, so they should be avoided. Even if you wanted to go for the dom/sub split, what makes you think it's right ro call someone based on their sexual preference? Is that what their existence is about, being sexually submissive or dominant? I don't think so.


I studied Latin for 5 years in high school and 1 year in middle school. I know how the language works and it's not as flexible as English is. It's on rigid side.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Enki4ever, Henu the Great and 82 guests