Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hatha/Kundalini Yoga visualization

The Alchemist7 [JG]

What I should visualize while doing hatha/kundalini yoga to maximize their effects on the soul/body? Definitely just doing the actual exercises while thinking at something else is not really efficient. Thanks

If you’re relaxed and doing the movements, you should feel the energy.

And also, this is a good time to dwell on your goals. Thoughts are power and power is heightening during yoga.

Try to feel the energy. There's no need to visualize anything. When your laying down for 15 minutes after you've completed the sets, you can visualize and affirm whatever you want while feeling the energy.

Jack said:
Try to feel the energy. There's no need to visualize anything. When your laying down for 15 minutes after you've completed the sets, you can visualize and affirm whatever you want while feeling the energy.
How important is to take that 15 minutes break at the end of the session? Usually I stay like 1-2 minutes and then I do Yoga Hatha and after the same I do something else. I can't really afford to just lay in the bed for 30 minutes. But I get the point to feel the energy.

Eric13 said:
If you’re relaxed and doing the movements, you should feel the energy.

And also, this is a good time to dwell on your goals. Thoughts are power and power is heightening during yoga.

Sometimes after Yoga I say 9 times "My chakras are fully opened and all the blockages from my soul are completely eliminated".

Thanks for help.

The Alchemist7 said:
How important is to take that 15 minutes break at the end of the session?
Try to do at least 5 full minutes, and try to get an energy buzz during this time and focus on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back