Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation before dawn

Aquarius

Let’s say I have to wake up very early one day and be out all day and I can’t meditate afterwards so I gotta do it in the morning, but I would have to meditate when it’s still total night time and the new day still hasnt started... if I meditate that morning will it not count for the day that will come in a few hours? As if I meditated the double in that day? That would be pretty annoying.

This only matters if it's something that has to be specifically once per planetary day, such as the squares. Meditations such as on chakras, generally don't need to be so specific, unless under guidance from a God for working on something specific. But overall, meditations can be more fluid.

Think about it this way, we are not computers or machines. We are organic, so fluidity is perfectly fine. Some days you can do less of something, some days you will need more.

Also, HPS Maxine has mentioned that meditating in the hours before dawn and while the Sun rises, is very powerful. I have felt this as well. So enjoy the opportunity to do your meditations at a powerful time :)

Lydia said:
This only matters if it's something that has to be specifically once per planetary day, such as the squares. Meditations such as on chakras, generally don't need to be so specific, unless under guidance from a God for working on something specific. But overall, meditations can be more fluid.

Think about it this way, we are not computers or machines. We are organic, so fluidity is perfectly fine. Some days you can do less of something, some days you will need more.

Also, HPS Maxine has mentioned that meditating in the hours before dawn and while the Sun rises, is very powerful. I have felt this as well. So enjoy the opportunity to do your meditations at a powerful time :)
It most likely gonna be night time but thanks! Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back