Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychiatry & The "Thought Police"

retrograde

Let me start by saying that I am not a supporter of psychiatry.

The expansion of the DSM and psychiatry's growing prominence in society is leading us toward having actual "thought police." More and more people are being forced into psychiatry - either by the state, or at a young age by their parents/guardians because they've been duped by the media into thinking it's a good idea & could solve issues their families are having. Let's not get started talking about the meds and how for the last 200 years psychiatry has been physically deforming & even destroying peoples' bodies (brain included).

I am under the impression that if anyone were to sit down in front of a motivated psychiatrist (they look for things wrong with you - wrong being defined as one of the 300+ deemed mental defects contained within the DSM) that if you were to talk long enough, you would eventually be diagnosed with something. The way the mind works is more of a mystery than many people realize - or maybe I'm just ignorant! Regardless, my basis for this theory is just that if someone is looking to find symptoms of one of these 300+ "mental illnesses," and if you were to talk long enough, the words you use would eventually hang you. Everyone communicates slightly differently and each one of us likely has unique connotations we associate with certain words. Sometimes when we are expressing ourselves we say things we don't mean - this is natural and everybody does it at times - to what degree varies.

I've not seen psychiatry do a single good thing for anyone - admittedly I haven't set out on a search to find good things that psychiatry has achieved - but without looking for anything I've seen family & friends be medicated to death (and was myself as a child, so over medicated, for years, on multiple drugs, at least 2 of which are now recalled and have had class action law suits filed for people getting one of many biological deformities or health problems as a result of taking it) and I've seen these people get worse and worse the longer the psychiatric care went on for.

Part of the problem is the attitude of self-helplessness that psychiatry subliminally promotes. Besides that, for some people caught up in the mix and living their lives like a drama, helping themselves isn't as exciting or gratifying. Some people want to be taken care of, some people want to have this "interesting" "unique" mental disability they can use as a get-out-of-jail-free card, or just to gain attention. For some people this helps them feel better about themselves because they have a definition of who/what they are, at least partially.

Obviously natural behavior is being "medicalized" by psychiatry, but I have a hunch now that this is much depeer and more evil than it seems on the surface. Plenty of psychiatrists think that their job is about helping people and say that's why they got into it. Everyone they prescribe pills to is a guinea pig. A lot of psychiatrists are sadists.

I saw recently, a police car marked something about "mental health". The thought police are coming. Psychiatry is a racket and some of it's uses are to strip rights from people and pacify and further delude as many people as they can. I'm currently on felony probation and am considered a "violent felon" for defending myself against a cop that was beating me up while I was covered in about 16 ounces of mace. My probation officer hates me and is trying to make my life worse. I showed up half an hour before their work day ended and they told me that they weren't going to stay late, and that as a result I have now missed my reporting day. I was told before that if I ever showed up late in the afternoon that if they could not fit me in, they would have me come back the following day. They're likely going to attempt to violate me and have me incarcerated. They're trying to force me into psychiatric treatment, too. I got into an argument with them and since then they've been acting miserable towards me. Long story short they lied to me for 5 minutes straight, gradually getting snappier and louder with me, until finally indirectly admitting they were lying. I think about this person every day and have to put conscious effort into flushing them from my mind as not to give them any power. Spiritually I know what needs to be done and I will meditate on the issue and resolve it within me.

Continuing on, I think that this is part of some grand conspiracy - whether it is/was fully intended to be or not, it's being used to control people and strip their rights away.

How does everybody here feel about these issues? Do you actually believe in all of these mental illnesses? Do you think psychiatry contains psuedo-science? I think that most peoples' conduct issues, etc stem from thought structures built with bad information somewhere in the past. For instance, if you are raised in a hectic household and everyone's always angry and yelling, you could take on those behaviors as a response to your environment, and be labelled as mentally ill or bipolar for being able to transition into a loud and angry mode of behavior. Things like that.. a person picks up a piece of information that is wrong for some reason - they accepted/trusted it from the beginning and it was already corrupt, or it was built from a misperception of something. This domino effects into different thoughts and behaviors, the extreme cases being exotic or irratic ways of acting.

I personally don't believe very much in psychiatry and feel that most people can resolve their own issues and have way more power of governance over their own selves than they could ever know. In some cases they are unwilling to accept that they have this power, because it takes discipline to get ahold of yourself. Sometimes it's hard to analyze one's self, but again it only takes discipline. People are lazy and unmotivated. We're all brothers here and we're not supposed to attack one another or bring each other down. Man isn't meant to be poisoning his own brother or vampiristically feeding off of his misfortune. I've thought for a while now that more than enough room in the world for us all to prosper at once.

They say power corrups.. and why is that? It's weakness of character, isn't it? We see it every day - people's feelings manifesting into them justifying doing something to someone else, the world, or other people. This is especially the case with "authority figures." I realized, but haven't fully been able to act on, the fact that power is voluntarily given up. We become convinced that it's in our best interest to do so. For instance - why do you follow the law? Nobody is really free, are they? Mankind in it's natural state would be an existence where everyone WERE free. I can think of some exceptions to this idea but I still find it to be mostly true. Yes, if you wake up tied to a chair you have not voluntarily given up your freedom/power of being able to stand up walking around.. that's true for example, but I think most mental & physical power had over us, was given up to someone/something voluntarily under the guise of it being in our best interest - that something mattered more than that freedom/power.. whatever it was. I know this needs to be thought out more but I'd like to post this now, perhaps develop the ideas with the community here (I've posted here before but lost my credentials.. though I was never well known,) and get a response because this whole topic has been eating me for several days now. It's current on my mind and I wanted to reach out.

Bottom line - I think psychiatry is, to an unspecified degree, a hoax, and is being used as a tool by what ever the evil force(s) in the world is[/are].

Be well everybody.

People are afraid to face a lawsuit so they harass you into mental distress in order to break you and have you treated for what you don't have. Child abuse is an epidemic right now that's being shoved under the rug while we all blame each other for problems we don't know about.

Psychiatry comes from Psyche as a word which deals with the literal instrument of what we call soul. To an occultist this is nothing secret, its the soul.

To these people its a series of gibberish actions and reactions. And strange universalist standards as creeps in some movies which like believe they know the "universal right for all creatures".

"A person hould eat 4 times a day! If it hungers 3 times it has ___insert syndrome___ and if it eats 5 times it has ___insert syndrome".

And yes,of course they will do their hardest to find people insane. And also, some people are in reality insane and many other things.

But others and like the majority are people who have issues to deal with and not clinical cases. Now everyone is increasingly getting treated as a clinical case. People are ascribed powerful medications over nothing.

There is also a case that people are always called "insane" on "irrefutable diagnosis", of which the basis is dubious. This is a method of control. However this is never exercised on actual and obvious insanities or unnatural behavior.

For example a lot of psychologists would deem one perfectly sane for loving multiculturalism, or wanting their offspring to die by foreign peoples today. On the other hand a lifeform that wants to preserve would be called off as insane.

Psychology could be great but too much jewish shit thinking in it made it to only in the end be a husk of societal control and not healing. Psychologists end up looking at other humans like a series of switches and as if they were robots that are always problematic.

It has been incorporated into the general body of society as a tool of damnation and control. Great Gentile minds have analyzed the subject and the use of such also with given contempt.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Psychiatry comes from Psyche as a word which deals with the literal instrument of what we call soul. To an occultist this is nothing secret, its the soul.

To these people its a series of gibberish actions and reactions. And strange universalist standards as creeps in some movies which like believe they know the "universal right for all creatures".

"A person hould eat 4 times a day! If it hungers 3 times it has ___insert syndrome___ and if it eats 5 times it has ___insert syndrome".

And yes,of course they will do their hardest to find people insane. And also, some people are in reality insane and many other things.

But others and like the majority are people who have issues to deal with and not clinical cases. Now everyone is increasingly getting treated as a clinical case. People are ascribed powerful medications over nothing.

There is also a case that people are always called "insane" on "irrefutable diagnosis", of which the basis is dubious. This is a method of control. However this is never exercised on actual and obvious insanities or unnatural behavior.

For example a lot of psychologists would deem one perfectly sane for loving multiculturalism, or wanting their offspring to die by foreign peoples today. On the other hand a lifeform that wants to preserve would be called off as insane.

Psychology could be great but too much jewish shit thinking in it made it to only in the end be a husk of societal control and not healing. Psychologists end up looking at other humans like a series of switches and as if they were robots that are always problematic.

It has been incorporated into the general body of society as a tool of damnation and control. Great Gentile minds have analyzed the subject and the use of such also with given contempt.
Generally we see people with the most insane mental disorders are hardcore leftists, antifas or those that love multicultural.

"Everyone is on the autism spectrum. Everyone has autism. You need just 1 point to have autism, and everyone has at least 1 point on it." In other words, merely existing means you have mental ill health and dis-orders - according to whose "order"?! It's just a way to reduce people to that of a mere ape, and as we know "man is more ape than any ape" now, thanks to all of the brainwashing and disorders and things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is the political and anti-Human narrative, with the media as well as education..., all of which define and dictate what mental illnesses are to be, according to those dictators and definers. Then a few years later, if you do not conform to this new set of lies, and/or you were taught differently when you were younger, then all of a sudden you are ill mentally and must be incarcerated and doped-up. It's your fault, because you were not keeping up with the change, and it's your fault because the changers did not inform you of the changes; therefore, you are in the wrong and you must be punished accordingly. It does not matter what lies you were fed when you were younger, including to not believe anything else which may be taught later. What matters is that you didn't go with the flow of foetid, shit-swilling water, so you are wrong and you must be punished now;or× if you don't go with the flow of the shit-swilling water, maybe because you never "fit in" and/or because you don't accept the new teachings, then you are then outcast and a problem - behavioural, mental, whateveral. You have to find or create an in-group of your own.

Yeah, it's just a bunch of numbers now. If you have a particular set of numbers, with each number corresponding to a trait or thought or process, or other numbers with any mix or combination of them, then you have a particular light light up and a bell dinging, to indicate which mental-retarding, mind-raping narcotics they want to put you on. It's so emotionless and inhuman, cold and clinical, sterile (too clean) and sterile (barren, infertile, meaning to not produce good and nice things, not Children necessarily).

Of course, you know this already, but the jew lacks inherent Gentile reality; therefore, it is incapable, in every literal sense, of being able to work with Gentiles. Even an individual jew who doesn't know it is a jew is repellant and opposing and distasteful, and this is increased in and by the jew who knows it is against Humans and works actively against us. It cannot possibly fathom, understand the innate workings of Gentiles, so it has to fill in the gaps, based on its own existence, and 'treat' us accordingly. The jew thinks there is a problem, when there isn't, and doesn't understand the workings of Gentiles. In and of this, the jew uses sellotape to 'fix' frayed electrical cables and uses chewing or bubble gum to block holes in the spaceship when atmosphere is leaking into space. It doesn't have the knowledge, understanding, tools nor the ability to be able to "fix" something which is not broken. Not broken until the jew gets its hoofs on us... It is worse than inadequate. I'm not going to bother saying that phrase which I expect some people are thinking now, about fixing something which isn't broke, but I don't mind nearly saying it in case some didn't realise it! It's like putting diesel into a petrol car, or into a fully-electric car - that's how the jew is.

- Oh, dear Goy. 'god' really broke the mould when it made you, didn't it?
- silence
- I asked you a question.
- silence, fear and shuddering
- Right, that's it. Here, allow me to fix you.
- bzzzt!
- cries of pain
- What? I'm only trying to help you, you insolent, little bastard! Here - suffer for your lack of respect and gratitude! Evil Goy! Evil Goy! purely-sickening kike kakkle

In short, this is the jew -
13uIzFR.gif

but getting pissed off and going insane and cackling with evil at the end. For another visual example, see those videos of people getting angry with their computer - that is the jew, because it doesn't know how to work with things.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Generally we see people with the most insane mental disorders are hardcore leftists, antifas or those that love multicultural.
Aren't they well-protected, though.

"How to Get Out and Stay Out of an Insane Asylum", by George Lincoln Rockwell is a good source to avoid the trap of jewish psycho torture

Check this site for my own experiences recently with jewish psychiatrists:
http://free-speech.is-great.net

retrograde said:

The expansion of the DSM and psychiatry's growing prominence in society is leading us toward having actual "thought police." More and more people are being forced into psychiatry - either by the state, or at a young age by their parents/guardians because they've been duped by the media into thinking it's a good idea & could solve issues their families are having. Let's not get started talking about the meds and how for the last 200 years psychiatry has been physically deforming & even destroying peoples' bodies (brain included).

I am under the impression that if anyone were to sit down in front of a motivated psychiatrist (they look for things wrong with you - wrong being defined as one of the 300+ deemed mental defects contained within the DSM) that if you were to talk long enough, you would eventually be diagnosed with something. The way the mind works is more of a mystery than many people realize - or maybe I'm just ignorant! Regardless, my basis for this theory is just that if someone is looking to find symptoms of one of these 300+ "mental illnesses," and if you were to talk long enough, the words you use would eventually hang you. Everyone communicates slightly differently and each one of us likely has unique connotations we associate with certain words. Sometimes when we are expressing ourselves we say things we don't mean - this is natural and everybody does it at times - to what degree varies.

I've not seen psychiatry do a single good thing for anyone - admittedly I haven't set out on a search to find good things that psychiatry has achieved - but without looking for anything I've seen family & friends be medicated to death (and was myself as a child, so over medicated, for years, on multiple drugs, at least 2 of which are now recalled and have had class action law suits filed for people getting one of many biological deformities or health problems as a result of taking it) and I've seen these people get worse and worse the longer the psychiatric care went on for.

Part of the problem is the attitude of self-helplessness that psychiatry subliminally promotes. Besides that, for some people caught up in the mix and living their lives like a drama, helping themselves isn't as exciting or gratifying. Some people want to be taken care of, some people want to have this "interesting" "unique" mental disability they can use as a get-out-of-jail-free card, or just to gain attention. For some people this helps them feel better about themselves because they have a definition of who/what they are, at least partially.

Obviously natural behavior is being "medicalized" by psychiatry, but I have a hunch now that this is much depeer and more evil than it seems on the surface. Plenty of psychiatrists think that their job is about helping people and say that's why they got into it. Everyone they prescribe pills to is a guinea pig. A lot of psychiatrists are sadists.

I saw recently, a police car marked something about "mental health". The thought police are coming. Psychiatry is a racket and some of it's uses are to strip rights from people and pacify and further delude as many people as they can. I'm currently on felony probation and am considered a "violent felon" for defending myself against a cop that was beating me up while I was covered in about 16 ounces of mace. My probation officer hates me and is trying to make my life worse. I showed up half an hour before their work day ended and they told me that they weren't going to stay late, and that as a result I have now missed my reporting day. I was told before that if I ever showed up late in the afternoon that if they could not fit me in, they would have me come back the following day. They're likely going to attempt to violate me and have me incarcerated. They're trying to force me into psychiatric treatment, too. I got into an argument with them and since then they've been acting miserable towards me. Long story short they lied to me for 5 minutes straight, gradually getting snappier and louder with me, until finally indirectly admitting they were lying. I think about this person every day and have to put conscious effort into flushing them from my mind as not to give them any power. Spiritually I know what needs to be done and I will meditate on the issue and resolve it within me.

Continuing on, I think that this is part of some grand conspiracy - whether it is/was fully intended to be or not, it's being used to control people and strip their rights away.

How does everybody here feel about these issues? Do you actually believe in all of these mental illnesses? Do you think psychiatry contains psuedo-science? I think that most peoples' conduct issues, etc stem from thought structures built with bad information somewhere in the past. For instance, if you are raised in a hectic household and everyone's always angry and yelling, you could take on those behaviors as a response to your environment, and be labelled as mentally ill or bipolar for being able to transition into a loud and angry mode of behavior. Things like that.. a person picks up a piece of information that is wrong for some reason - they accepted/trusted it from the beginning and it was already corrupt, or it was built from a misperception of something. This domino effects into different thoughts and behaviors, the extreme cases being exotic or irratic ways of acting.

I personally don't believe very much in psychiatry and feel that most people can resolve their own issues and have way more power of governance over their own selves than they could ever know. In some cases they are unwilling to accept that they have this power, because it takes discipline to get ahold of yourself. Sometimes it's hard to analyze one's self, but again it only takes discipline. People are lazy and unmotivated. We're all brothers here and we're not supposed to attack one another or bring each other down. Man isn't meant to be poisoning his own brother or vampiristically feeding off of his misfortune. I've thought for a while now that more than enough room in the world for us all to prosper at once.

They say power corrups.. and why is that? It's weakness of character, isn't it? We see it every day - people's feelings manifesting into them justifying doing something to someone else, the world, or other people. This is especially the case with "authority figures." I realized, but haven't fully been able to act on, the fact that power is voluntarily given up. We become convinced that it's in our best interest to do so. For instance - why do you follow the law? Nobody is really free, are they? Mankind in it's natural state would be an existence where everyone WERE free. I can think of some exceptions to this idea but I still find it to be mostly true. Yes, if you wake up tied to a chair you have not voluntarily given up your freedom/power of being able to stand up walking around.. that's true for example, but I think most mental & physical power had over us, was given up to someone/something voluntarily under the guise of it being in our best interest - that something mattered more than that freedom/power.. whatever it was. I know this needs to be thought out more but I'd like to post this now, perhaps develop the ideas with the community here (I've posted here before but lost my credentials.. though I was never well known,) and get a response because this whole topic has been eating me for several days now. It's current on my mind and I wanted to reach out.

Bottom line - I think psychiatry is, to an unspecified degree, a hoax, and is being used as a tool by what ever the evil force(s) in the world is[/are].

Be well everybody.

Hi buddy, I totally agree with you on these points but at the end law keeps them shut what I personally feel.

seremotav said:
retrograde said:

Be well everybody.

Hi buddy, I totally agree with you on these points but at the end law keeps them shut what I personally feel.

I'm not sure what you mean.

As an update though, I'm being forced into psychiatric treatment now. I can either comply or go to state prison. I need to do everything probation wants me to do, even though I already had a pschiatric evaluation and was found not to be psychotic or mentally ill. If I resist any more of what my probation officer is recommending I will be going to state prison. So I'm going to therapy now, sometime soon. This sucks.

retrograde said:
seremotav said:
retrograde said:

Be well everybody.

I'm not sure what you mean.

As an update though, I'm being forced into psychiatric treatment now. I can either comply or go to state prison. I need to do everything probation wants me to do, even though I already had a pschiatric evaluation and was found not to be psychotic or mentally ill. If I resist any more of what my probation officer is recommending I will be going to state prison. So I'm going to therapy now, sometime soon. This sucks.
Do not share your beliefs. Also, maybe stop doing illegal stuff.

PARANOIA
a refutation of the claims typically made by the Z.O.G diagnosing citizens with 'paranoia'. To be used as a defense against institutionalization

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OSXoIsweN4VD/

The others, the [esoteric] aside can no longer be trusted to teach and ''any'' in the piratical manners of there tribes, purely.

The universities teach no knowledge but chaos and subversion of the mind and of self under any system or tribe. *Genetics* truth' pragmatism logic, history. No. chaos distortion delusions against survival, false ethics no virtue.

Low Eq. Teach them to not recognize nor interact with or discern elements of reality causing issues to support weak unsupportable delusion. They cannot heal being of such. Only find and corrupt...they themselves are confused.

n my opinion, A Divine one, Daemon, or one who is in Ascendance and unto Alignment is the only valid teacher of men at this time/and/or that such learn and experience in alignment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back