Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solar Plexus Chakra

Melita

I recently noticed something that didn't make sense to me. On JoS, all the female chakras are depicted as pointing downwards and the male chakras as pointing upwards. Except for the solar plexus chakra, this one is depicted as pointing downwards. Why is that?
Shouldn't alle the male chakras be pointing in one direction, just like the female chakras, with the heart chakra being the neutral one? :roll:

It is like a cup that catches energy that comes down from the head. This is what the "holy grail" story comes from, the cup that collects the life force.

Then 2nd and 3rd chakra always feed into each other and make each other stronger, to concentrate even more energy.

The Solar Plexus points downwards as it is the Chalice that catches the Elixir of Life from the Pineal gland, that grants immortality.

Here's a short post I found with that info, but if you search the forums or PDFs you'll find more sources:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3326&p=19189&hilit=Chalice#p19189

I didn't understand the whole thing with the leaping chakra on a deeper level yet. But when two chakras face eachother with the points - without a neuter like the heart chakra between them - doesn't this create energetic disharmony? Are there any other chakras in the body that directly face eachother with the pointing sides? Maybe I will meditate on it, to find it out. By logic tells me that there's something not fitting. :roll: But logic's just one side of the coin, the other's intuitive understanding, so...let's find out! :D

Melita said:
I didn't understand the whole thing with the leaping chakra on a deeper level yet. But when two chakras face eachother with the points - without a neuter like the heart chakra between them - doesn't this create energetic disharmony? Are there any other chakras in the body that directly face eachother with the pointing sides? Maybe I will meditate on it, to find it out. By logic tells me that there's something not fitting. :roll: But logic's just one side of the coin, the other's intuitive understanding, so...let's find out! :D

Just like the others said, pointing the solar plexus downwards represents the cup that holds the elixir of life that's made in the pineal gland. Theres other benefits to this too, our sacral chakras is where most of our everyday energy comes from and it rules over our everyday vitality and energy. The solar plexus chakra rules over vitality too, but it also rules our willpower, self-esteem and confidence. A strong solar plexus has a lot of benefits, like making it easier to attract money. By pointing the solar plexus downwards, the solar plexus and the sacral chakra empower each other and it increases our energy, vitality, and confidence, and it allows us to advance much faster.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back