Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sexual relationship

Satasdisciple

Hello, i am trying to be follow Satans will the right way so i am trying to get a better understanding on race because i dont want to go against His will or natures order so let me ask.
so the three primary races are
white
mongolian
negroid /
correct?

if i am a mestizo; a form of indian and white; what races or subraces am i allowed to have sexual relations with besides mestizos if any or do i have to stick to mestizos only?
if i had sex with a woman who is hmong(asian) is this breaking Satans and natural orders law?
and what is mestizo technically? i said it is some sort of indian and white above but does this form of indian fall under mongolian or negroid??
please answer thoroughly if possible, i do not want to do anything that is not in Father Satans desire.

White, Black, Asian.

The White race is usually recessive so you're most likely Indian, which is a newer mixed race.

Take my words with a grain of salt, because I'm not a genetics expert. Someone more verse in genetics would be better at answering. Certainly don't go with Whites, though. Only pure Whites should go with pure Whites. Your best bet is finding someone with your mix.

Satasdisciple said:
Hello, i am trying to be follow Satans will the right way so i am trying to get a better understanding on race because i dont want to go against His will or natures order so let me ask.
so the three primary races are
white
mongolian
negroid /
correct?

if i am a mestizo; a form of indian and white; what races or subraces am i allowed to have sexual relations with besides mestizos if any or do i have to stick to mestizos only?
if i had sex with a woman who is hmong(asian) is this breaking Satans and natural orders law?
and what is mestizo technically? i said it is some sort of indian and white above but does this form of indian fall under mongolian or negroid??
please answer thoroughly if possible, i do not want to do anything that is not in Father Satans desire.
The main races are white, asian, and black. Idk where you got the "mongolian" part from.

I believe it has been said that indians have become essentially their own seperate race at this point, so I would recommend to just stick to indians when looking for sexual relations.

Arogon616 said:
yes your allowed to go with what you wish Satan ok with just remember consent
No you’re NOT allowed to go with who you wish. Race mixing is a serious matter which is treason to your race and to the Gods and should NOT be commited.

Arogon616 said:
yes your allowed to go with what you wish Satan ok with just remember consent

Yeah lets race mix and be happy! The Hooknose will be happy to destroy the ayran race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back