Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My take on developing your astral senses - a short post

Stormblood

Astral senses require a combination of things to become active (or active again). Above all one should remind themselves that each of us has a unique background so there are infinite ways to combine these things.

~ Cleanliness — you need to clean all the spiritual parts involved clean and bright. Your chakras, your pineal gland, your aura and so on. Cleaning specifically one part at a time is needed, especially since we are at war. Whether you are partaking in the war efforts or not (you should), you get the same curses and spiritual attacks. If you are an active party like everyone should, your spiritual hygiene becomes even more important.

~ Empowerment — this is what everyone suggests but it seems to be only part of the equation. There are specific mantras and asanas that empower the astral senses and the chakras responsible for them. This has been discussed at length.

~ Practice — the clairvoyance centres, claraudience centres and other minor and major parts of the soul that allow you to experience the spiritual are like atrophied muscles that needs to be stimulated to start working properly again. Empowerment stimulates the various parts in a general way, actually trying and using your senses is what makes all those components work in unison to bring the expected outcome. This is done through the various visualisation exercises and meditation on senses available thanks to the clergy on JoS, both in the meditation section and the spiritual warfare training programme. This is the part of the equation that most people neglect and few people suggest, then they come complaining that their senses don't work. Of course, they don't: you don't even try to use them.

Extra:
~ Help from the gods — Another thing that works is summoning a god and trying your best to feel, smell, hear and see them. Asking your guardian demon or Father Satan for help with becoming more open is not a crime, as working with a god on spiritual pursuits will only help you reach your goal in a better and faster way.

As you can see, this lets you tackle the goal from different points. How much you need to spend on each is personal. Be sure to include all eight limbs of Inanna's path for steadier results: asana, dhyana and mantra are already spoken about in the empowerment part, yantra is part of the practice point; pranayama like the kevala and the bhastrika also affect our head chakras, as explained by our much-respected living encyclopedia, HP Mageson, and it also includes mudras (the kechari and the focus on the columnella) and bandhas; sexual energy can be directed for empowerment of each area either through the cobra breath or from orgasms, and with that we have the eighth limb covered (maithuna).

————————

I decided to write this post because people keeps asking and getting the same replies all the time, instead of using the search function. Maybe having a topic to discuss what worked for those who have active astral senses will work. Maybe not.

Remember to also read some old sermons like "How the third eye works".

Which was the sermon where HPMageson taught how to do the proper cobra breath ?

Good way to say it! :D

Seems like everyone, all the new people usually but many of us have at some point, they think they have to sit there and do 6 million rushed and worthlessly mispronounced mantra repetitions every day. But they never think to instead just sit there and try to feel and use their senses. This is why sometimes when someone wants to know something, I tell them it's more important to feel then it is to know or think, so don't ask me for a conclusion that you have to feel and reach yourself.

I don't really know anything. Well I got a lot of information in my mind, but that isn't what matters. If all someone does is worry about what they know, and trying to know everything, they will store up a lot of information saved in their head, but most of it could be wrong and they wouldn't even realize it. Someone who can memorize and know everything is worthless if they can not discern or sort through what is true and good knowledge and what is shit and lies. But if instead they learn to feel, they will always know the truth because they will always be able to sense what the truth is. Someone who can feel like that, the truth in every situation automatically comes into their mind like a magnet. Stop trying to robotically force yourself to know things, and just feel it for yourself instead.

This lesson isn't toward you, just an idea I had that I think some people need.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If all someone does is worry about what they know, and trying to know everything, they will store up a lot of information saved in their head, but most of it could be wrong and they wouldn't even realize it. Someone who can memorize and know everything is worthless if they can not discern or sort through what is true and good knowledge and what is shit and lies. But if instead they learn to feel, they will always know the truth because they will always be able to sense what the truth is. Someone who can feel like that, the truth in every situation automatically comes into their mind like a magnet. Stop trying to robotically force yourself to know things, and just feel it for yourself instead.

This is very true. We live in the Information Age, even some SS here just want info info info but are not willing to sit, think, meditate, and gain wisdom and true knowledge.

To be honest, a lot of stuff (generally speaking) is useless, and a waste to learn. It can even be difficult to meditate properly or know your path in life if you have a bunch of useless info on your mind. Anything I want to learn, I skim through and the correct/truthful stuff pops out at me and lights up in my mind.

Btw Stormblood I'm glad you included that part on asking the Gods, our Gods want us to become open so they can communicate better with us and guide us better.

Jack said:
In announcements look for the two posts that have the word pranayama in them.

Good post. You'll never bear fruits of your labors if you leave one of these steps out.. when I was new I would clean and clean and empower but never practice. I didn't have an active imagination and until I started working on training my visualization daily did I get anywhere. Looking back at it, developing a skill you are inherently taught that's impossible to improve is an amazing beyond words I'll forever be grateful to father Satan for the knowledge he's given me

Jack said:

I do the reiki breath as explained by Kai Purr but with the corrections given by HP Mageson in the sermon "Reiki Truth". I also had the focus on the columnella and the three bandhas in the holding phase. It makes it more powerful. I'm focusing on holding as much as possible (without straining) rather than high reps. In fact, I only do 3 reps for cobra and kevala.

Here is the link to the sermon: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10869

Lydia said:
Btw Stormblood I'm glad you included that part on asking the Gods, our Gods want us to become open so they can communicate better with us and guide us better.

Thanks. I believe they really care about us and it's no shame to ask for help in spiritual advancement. They are masters and they truly want to help. Of course, it's not the same as doing everything for us. I believe that asking the Gods for help has been stigmatised too much. It's not as black and white as some people make it sound. There are things one can and should ask for help, there are others one shouldn't as they can do that on their own (materialistic pursuits, for example).

Overall, I could've included much more detail like how @Ol Argedco Luciftias is emphasisig long, well-stretched out vibrations. Maybe I'll do it once my computer works.

SATchives said:
Jack said:
That's the kevala pranayama not the cobra breath. Check out stormbloods response for the cobra breath.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I do the reiki breath as explained by Kai Purr but with the corrections given by HP Mageson in the sermon "Reiki Truth". I also had the focus on the columnella and the three bandhas in the holding phase. It makes it more powerful. I'm focusing on holding as much as possible (without straining) rather than high reps. In fact, I only do 3 reps for cobra and kevala.

Here is the link to the sermon: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10869

Lydia said:

Thanks. I believe they really care about us and it's no shame to ask for help in spiritual advancement. They are masters and they truly want to help. Of course, it's not the same as doing everything for us. I believe that asking the Gods for help has been stigmatised too much. It's not as black and white as some people make it sound. There are things one can and should ask for help, there are others one shouldn't as they can do that on their own (materialistic pursuits, for example).

Overall, I could've included much more detail like how @Ol Argedco Luciftias is emphasisig long, well-stretched out vibrations. Maybe I'll do it once my computer works.
Thank you for the link my goof friend.
BTW when you apply the bandhas, do you apply all three or just the mul bandh and the sacral bandh. ? Do you also drop the head to the throat ?

A question:

How does one tell the difference between actually experiencing the astral with their senses vs imagining that they are in the early stages. Falling into "disney land" syndrome seems to be a common occurrence for those who are just beginning and developing their astral senses.

Stormblood said:
Astral senses require a combination of things to become active (or active again). Above all one should remind themselves that each of us has a unique background so there are infinite ways to combine these things.

~ Cleanliness — you need to clean all the spiritual parts involved clean and bright. Your chakras, your pineal gland, your aura and so on. Cleaning specifically one part at a time is needed, especially since we are at war. Whether you are partaking in the war efforts or not (you should), you get the same curses and spiritual attacks. If you are an active party like everyone should, your spiritual hygiene becomes even more important.

~ Empowerment — this is what everyone suggests but it seems to be only part of the equation. There are specific mantras and asanas that empower the astral senses and the chakras responsible for them. This has been discussed at length.

~ Practice — the clairvoyance centres, claraudience centres and other minor and major parts of the soul that allow you to experience the spiritual are like atrophied muscles that needs to be stimulated to start working properly again. Empowerment stimulates the various parts in a general way, actually trying and using your senses is what makes all those components work in unison to bring the expected outcome. This is done through the various visualisation exercises and meditation on senses available thanks to the clergy on JoS, both in the meditation section and the spiritual warfare training programme. This is the part of the equation that most people neglect and few people suggest, then they come complaining that their senses don't work. Of course, they don't: you don't even try to use them.

Extra:
~ Help from the gods — Another thing that works is summoning a god and trying your best to feel, smell, hear and see them. Asking your guardian demon or Father Satan for help with becoming more open is not a crime, as working with a god on spiritual pursuits will only help you reach your goal in a better and faster way.

As you can see, this lets you tackle the goal from different points. How much you need to spend on each is personal. Be sure to include all eight limbs of Inanna's path for steadier results: asana, dhyana and mantra are already spoken about in the empowerment part, yantra is part of the practice point; pranayama like the kevala and the bhastrika also affect our head chakras, as explained by our much-respected living encyclopedia, HP Mageson, and it also includes mudras (the kechari and the focus on the columnella) and bandhas; sexual energy can be directed for empowerment of each area either through the cobra breath or from orgasms, and with that we have the eighth limb covered (maithuna).

————————

I decided to write this post because people keeps asking and getting the same replies all the time, instead of using the search function. Maybe having a topic to discuss what worked for those who have active astral senses will work. Maybe not.

Remember to also read some old sermons like "How the third eye works".

Very nice post! Lately I have avoided this section of the forums, because I felt alot confusion here. Even here, many are confused. This kind of posts are exactly what we need.

Jack said:
Thank you for the link my goof friend.
BTW when you apply the bandhas, do you apply all three or just the mul bandh and the sacral bandh. ? Do you also drop the head to the throat ?

I apply all three during the hold, the mula only during inhalation and hold. As far as I know the mula bhanda reverses the flow of energy so that it goes upward through the sushumna.

I remember someone complaining there are no standard instructions for the bandhas on JoS, yet that is easily debunked by seeing the pages about opening the chakras (e.g. sacral chakra) and the pages about the breathing exercises (e.g. breath of fire).

Zeffie of the Wind said:
A question:

How does one tell the difference between actually experiencing the astral with their senses vs imagining that they are in the early stages. Falling into "disney land" syndrome seems to be a common occurrence for those who are just beginning and developing their astral senses.

Mh, it may be different for everyone. I can only describe my experience.

For me, my head chakras (major and minor) always feel stimulated in the beginning stages. For astral sight the perceptions were like watching things from a tunnel, the watching point would shift to the third eye and the perceptions was low definition. It improves with time. For astral touch, I'd feel stimulated energetically in the part that is touched. My astral hearing is not well-developed yet, but I feel buzzing and TV static. It's not a strong point of mine. In fact, my aural memory is poor compared to my visual memory and my tactile memory.

Jack said:
SATchives said:
Jack said:
That's the kevala pranayama not the cobra breath. Check out stormbloods response for the cobra breath.

should of worded it different, meant to tell you to take a look at those posts, for this reply
ot14Anv.png

Zeffie of the Wind said:
A question:

Void meditation, you have to let go of expectations. You can’t remote view if you constantly think of some places, you just have to void out and let the visions come to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back