Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bill gates the jew

Aquarius

I suspect he’s a jew after all.
He is financing and supports the most disgusting activities on earth along with jews like soros[real name schwartz] and looks fucking disgusting, he looks like gollum from Lotr.

Where did you think he got all his money from? He didn't do shit, all his "accomplishments" he is credited for were given to him from behind the scenes by an entire hidden network of international government and military operations. He is just the puppet to give a "Friendly name/friendly face" to these technological advancements and all the other spying and everything that comes with it. Same as zucker(rat)burg. All the work was done by teams of thousands/millions of secret workers, then the finished product is passed to him so he can be the one to present it, but he didn't make any of it. But the cost is he has to do whatever they want him to do, and he can't say no.

This is how it works, somebody who wants to be rich and famous is chosen by the hidden network of rats that really controls the world, and they are given all the wealth and fame that they could ever want. But they are owned and ran from this network as a tool. The money may be in their bank account, but it is not really theirs. And they have to use every bit of their wealth and power to further the goals of the network who owns them, who's wealth and power this all really is. They are only a face for this network to operate through. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Zuckerburg, all of them, it's all this same story.

Aquarius said:
He is financing and supports the most disgusting activities on earth along with jews like soros[real name schwartz] and looks fucking disgusting, he looks like gollum from Lotr.
He is a crypto-jew and has jewish roots

Lol so i lost some hours of my life studying a puppet's natal chart... :roll:

Poweredbythesun said:
FancyMancy said:
I was told that it stole someone else's idea and ran with it.

Q-DOS was where it all began if I remember correctly.
My. The earliest I ever bothered to know about was MS-DOS.

WiseDragon said:
That's just a stepping stone to wisdom, my cute lickle dragon.

Aquarius said:

I want to kill Bill Gates for his abomination, " WINDOWS ",

Neither Gates nor Jobs (another likely jew) nor the open jew Jef Raskin created the GUI nor the computer icon omnipresent in personal computers today. The true pioneers and inventors of such interfaces and applications are people like Ivan Sutherland, Douglas Engelbart, and the far too overlooked David Canfield Smith, the latter of whom is hardly known by anyone today, even tech buffs, but everyone can name Gates, Allen, Jobs, and Stallman, while ignoring the hundreds of nameless, faceless engineers who made Microsoft and Apple household brands.

Just like we are never told of the countless (and arguably foolish) people who make (((Google))) such an "innovative" company. I guess the hundreds of Linux distros provide better personal name recognition, but who can name any beyond Stallman, Torvalds, and maybe Ian Murdock?

FancyMancy said:
Poweredbythesun said:
FancyMancy said:
I was told that it stole someone else's idea and ran with it.

Q-DOS was where it all began if I remember correctly.
My. The earliest I ever bothered to know about was MS-DOS.

WiseDragon said:
That's just a stepping stone to wisdom, my cute lickle dragon.

Basically what Q-DOS was was a OS Bill Gates bought off of a computer programmer and rebranded as Microsoft Windows. And if memory serves the original Q-DOS code existed in Windows up until Windows 3?

As well, Q-DOS stood for Quick and Dirty Operating System.

It's been awhile since I learned all this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or leaving something out. Don't really have time to fact check at the moment :/

WiseDragon said:
FancyMancy said:
WiseDragon said:
OK, fine. Ugly dragon, then...
Looks like a conversation with my 5 year old nephew..
I know. Some people just can't have a bit of fun. I sometimes get in trouble on here because everyone is so boring.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
OK, fine. Ugly dragon, then...
Poor Fancy. *pat pat* :)
I know. From the oy to the vey.

FancyMancy said:
I know. Some people just can't have a bit of fun. I sometimes get in trouble on here because everyone is so boring.
I know, it's the worst when everyones a uptight crybaby over nothing. Like that time you were all mad 'cause I called you Pansy Pyromancy :lol:

But it wasn't your fault, or mine. That Sally Sunshine started it, or whatever her name was. Wierd name for such a mean woman, makes it sound like she's gonna be sweety. But then you see how it really is, and there's no end to it! :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
I know, it's the worst when everyones a uptight crybaby over nothing. Like that time you were all mad 'cause I called you Pansy Pyromancy :lol:

But it wasn't your fault, or mine. That Sally Sunshine started it, or whatever her name was. Wierd name for such a mean woman, makes it sound like she's gonna be sweety. But then you see how it really is, and there's no end to it! :lol:
Well, I'm a firm believer in retaliation, even if, for example you and I get on otherwise.

Poweredbythesun said:
Basically what Q-DOS was was a OS Bill Gates bought off of a computer programmer and rebranded as Microsoft Windows. And if memory serves the original Q-DOS code existed in Windows up until Windows 3?

It's been awhile since I learned all this, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or leaving something out. Don't really have time to fact check at the moment :/

Windows itself was an MS-DOS application up until Win 95; And even then it wasn't completely detached from DOS. Throughout its iterations, Microsoft was just piling up stuff, that's why later versions no longer ran on older hardware. NT was incompatible with a ton of software, Millennium and 6 were disasters, 8 is a complete interface downgrade and resource hog, and 10 is a local hatespeech surveillance tool with an insatiable thirst for automatic updates. People still wish they were using Windows XP from almost twenty years ago, the odd one that almost worked as intended.

Microsoft was always lazy and out of touch, and I can't fathom why it garnered so much success, as Linux distributions were freely available since the early nineties, and had always featured higher security and stability.

Edelwise said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Windows itself was an MS-DOS application up until Win 95; And even then it wasn't completely detached from DOS. Throughout its iterations, Microsoft was just piling up stuff, that's why later versions no longer ran on older hardware. NT was incompatible with a ton of software, Millennium and 6 were disasters, 8 is a complete interface downgrade and resource hog, and 10 is a local hatespeech surveillance tool with an insatiable thirst for automatic updates. People still wish they were using Windows XP from almost twenty years ago, the odd one that almost worked as intended.
Apparently, Vista was the first to be a new Operating System, or the last to not be a new OS until then.

Microsoft was always lazy and out of touch, and I can't fathom why it garnered so much success, as Linux distributions were freely available since the early nineties, and had always featured higher security and stability.
It's like with ignorant people being convinced by a computer shop/sales workers/adverts to waste money on M$ Office, when they could use OpenOffice for free.

Edelwise said:
Poweredbythesun said:

People actually buy those? Lolz they don’t know about the secrets of the high seas...

Aquarius said:
Edelwise said:
Poweredbythesun said:

People actually buy those? Lolz they don’t know about the secrets of the high seas...
You pinged me, but it's gone. Anyhoo - there are still international "laws" on le high seas.

that's from my opinion if bill gates not a jew what will happen :-
1-assasination , and media will say he attempted suicide
2-bankrupcy (taking over his company)
3-bill gates is racist or Anti-Semite , he gets bad reputation among the public

Anyway he his the perfect JUDE , he is a great source of income for Israel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back