Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do i make sure that i am not jewish?

Adam

I do the Final RTR everyday. i meditate everyday. and i feel the energy/heat and i feel very good.

But from now and then i get some thoughts about that i might be a jew because i got a pointed down nose but it's not huge and my ears are not huge. both of them are small compared to the Jewish nose and ears.

Some calls it a greek nose others calls it an arab nose and italian nose and a bridge nose.

and when i look for some pictures about the jewish nose i find some small but pointed down and others are huge and pointed down :? :shock: :?

I'm getting very confused :cry:

So how do i make sure that I'm not a jew?

Thanks.

This is a common enemy attack, trying to convince you are a jew.
It is used to convince you to leave Satan, rarely this works and most of the times is not true.
You can anyway look at your ancestors if in doubt.

Adam said:
I do the Final RTR everyday. i meditate everyday. and i feel the energy/heat and i feel very good.

But from now and then i get some thoughts about that i might be a jew because i got a pointed down nose but it's not huge and my ears are not huge. both of them are small compared to the Jewish nose and ears.

Some calls it a greek nose others calls it an arab nose and italian nose and a bridge nose.

and when i look for some pictures about the jewish nose i find some small but pointed down and others are huge and pointed down :? :shock: :?

Thanks.

Dude this whole meme with the hooked nose/pointed down nose has done more harm than good. People look in the mirror and they come here posting "am I a jew?". If this was the only feature that made someone jewish then half of Greece and 70% of Italy would be jewish. Look at combinations of different features when determining if someone is jewish. Nose + lips + ears + very close eyes with long horse like face. And most importantly the moral aspects. If you do the RTR and meditate and feel good and most of all in your soul things like xianity, race mixing, jewish propaganda and shitty leftist politics trigger your anger than rest assured that even a 1% jewish blood would not be capable of such. The jewish genetics are dominant and the soul is programmed in a certain way.

Adam said:

Thanks.

Oh and another thing. Do you think the clergy would bother to do so much research about jews and post about jews all the time if jews were capable to join us and do rtrs meditations and activism? It is for this exact reason the jews are so dangerous and are not accepted here. If you were indeed a jew the Gods would give you some obvious sign to fuck off and leave the JoS

Jewish ears are low-set and look like rat's ears.

If your ears are different, they certainly are not Jewish. They can be small or big, less visible or more prominent (protruding/sticking-out) but if they don't look like rat's ears and are not low-set, you don't have Jewish.

Always look for a combination of traits.

Adam said:

Thanks.

Do the Final RTR. If you're a Jew it will feel awful and you might die. If you're a gentile you will feel better or maybe even great and will be helping destroy the Jews.

If you've already done the dedication and do the Final RTR regularly the chances are that you are not a Jew. Satanism does NOT mix with Jewery or Xianity/Islam and is poison to them, just as they are to us. So if you REALLY were a Jew doing the Final RTR would be like pouring acid onto your soul, whereas the Final RTR actually cleans the Gentile soul, and reverses the enemy's curses at the root, their wretched 'language'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back