Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long does it take to become immortal?

Thanks for replying :D , i'm already on day 22 at the 40 day meditation program. i just wanted to let you know that their is no Opening the 6th Chakra in the program and i'm going to do it after i finish the program and the links for downloading the hatha yoga pdf and the kundalini yoga pdf are not working but i found the pdfs online on a site called gentile nation.
I'm talking about this.
hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program_April_2019.pdf

And what should i do after i finish the 40 day program?

Thanks.

Adam said:

It can take up to several lifetimes, depending on how much you have advanced your soul in past lives. And how consistent and dedicated you are in this life, of course.

HPS Shannon has mentioned in some post that raising the Kundalini can take between 7-10 years on average and reaching MO around another 10 years. Doing the RTRs, for example, makes the process faster.

Adam said:
Thanks for replying :D , i'm already on day 22 at the 40 day meditation program. i just wanted to let you know that their is no Opening the 6th Chakra in the program and i'm going to do it after i finish the program and the links for downloading the hatha yoga pdf and the kundalini yoga pdf are not working but i found the pdfs online on a site called gentile nation.
I'm talking about this.
hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program_April_2019.pdf

And what should i do after i finish the 40 day program?

Thanks.

You have posted around 20 questions about things that can be read in the front page or if you devote yourself to studying the material, so please, do study the material. Most of your questions are just repetitions of very simple things you could read one page into the JoS and so forth.

Start studying.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You have posted around 20 questions about things that can be read in the front page or if you devote yourself to studying the material, so please, do study the material. Most of your questions are just repetitions of very simple things you could read one page into the JoS and so forth.

Start studying.

Alright sorry about that. :)

BlueLight said:
Adam said:

It can take up to several lifetimes, depending on how much you have advanced your soul in past lives. And how consistent and dedicated you are in this life, of course.

HPS Shannon has mentioned in some post that raising the Kundalini can take between 7-10 years on average and reaching MO around another 10 years. Doing the RTRs, for example, makes the process faster.

I need to make sure to clarify as I dont want my post about that being taken out of context. Raising the serpent and then completing the Magnum opus is unique for everyone and depends on how hard and consistently one works on their souls , if they have a god working with them, etc.

The RTRs are shortening the time. All this was brought to my by Azazel but please dont quote some of my post without including the major points. Of course raising the serpent and then reaching godhead will take lifetimes if one isnt doing much with their souls at all.

We Satanists are different in that we have the Gods, powerful meditation techniques, true spiritual knowledge and so fourth. There are many variables to the situation.

7-10 years on AVERAGE to raise the serpent for a dedicated satanist working on their soul PROPERLY.

HPS Shannon said:
BlueLight said:
Adam said:

I need to make sure to clarify as I dont want my post about that being taken out of context. Raising the serpent and then completing the Magnum opus is unique for everyone and depends on how hard and consistently one works on their souls , if they have a god working with them, etc.

The RTRs are shortening the time. All this was brought to my by Azazel but please dont quote some of my post without including the major points. Of course raising the serpent and then reaching godhead will take lifetimes if one isnt doing much with their souls at all.

We Satanists are different in that we have the Gods, powerful meditation techniques, true spiritual knowledge and so fourth. There are many variables to the situation.

7-10 years on AVERAGE to raise the serpent for a dedicated satanist working on their soul PROPERLY.
Sorry it's me that is spreading what you said around the forum but i always make sure that i quote all what you said and i always add again that everyone is different and may take more time than what stated.

HPS Shannon said:
BlueLight said:
Adam said:

I'm sorry, I didn't want to take it out of context. I just wanted to point out that every SS has a different experience in this and the time it takes to reach immortality depends on how much a person works on their soul.

Adam said:

How long does it take to transform your entire being? And reach physical and spiritual perfection? To become like the gods?

On the other hand, how much have accomplished so far? First you focus on becoming more powerful, then if you are persistent enough, and do proper spiritual practices and do not skip anything, in time you will feel that your serpent tries to ascend. After you have accomplished this, you might think about reaching immortality.

As HP Hoodedcobra666 said, study the JoS. Do not just skim through it all. Read, understand, remember and most importantly apply!

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

BlueLight said:
HPS Shannon said:
BlueLight said:

I'm sorry, I didn't want to take it out of context. I just wanted to point out that every SS has a different experience in this and the time it takes to reach immortality depends on how much a person works on their soul.

@ Luis and Bluelight,

Its all good. I know what you guys meant but I just had to clarify because its easy for people to start assuming that im saying otherwise and then issues start. No problem

Planet of Liberty said:
There are no quick shortcuts. everything has its time, dedication and serious constancy in the objectives. We certainly can't become gods in a week! lol

A doubt that comes to mind is what we will do once we become immortals?
Over the millennia and millennia to come, will we always have other goals to reach?
The Universe is full of scum and evil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back