Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two questions

Peter

Please forgive me, I have already put these questions in the questions but have not received an answer.
But these are very important issues for me to clarify!

Nowadays, there are a lot of Kundalini yoga posts on this forum.

As we know, kundalini yoga is practiced worldwide by many.
And there are instructors for these kundalini yoga.
Where I live, there are many places in Hungary where kundalini yoga is taught.

I wonder if people who teach Kundalini yoga can be at what level? I doubt they have a fully ascended kundalini!

I quote from Vovim Baghie's writing:

What I can say about the True Rising is that it is ONLY possible if one is of Father
Satan and if Satan himself is guiding you and your Serpent. As I have said before, the
Kundalini is the Part of Satan within us, and it is not possible to reach this level
without HIS Guidance. Even Satyananda Saraswati did not fully Reach the True
Rising, [Although, He was Serving Father, just by a different perception]
This is true? Without our Father, how far are these people going in the Kundalini?

For example, there was Yogi Bhajan. Was he able to reach a high level in the kundalini?

Or, for example, Shri Mataji. Although he was promoting another technique. But he claimed to have raised his kundalini.

And Szvámi Sivananda? Or Ramana Maharsi?

Sorry, I hope it is understandable, I found it difficult to formulate!

My next question is not really related to Satanism.

I wonder how a man can find his "vocation" in life?

I graduated from high school, but did not study any further: I do not book what I really care about. I care a lot: history, politics, philosophy, psychology, yoga, movies, music ... I can't choose!

How can I find out where I am going in life, what profession is really for me?

Could an astrological analysis tell you? Personality Test? Other?

1) They are not even remotely ascended, all they do that is good is teach correct kriya allignment. Also, vovim baghie was a drugtard who’s ‘writings’ are useless junk, stay away from that crap.

2) It can be seen in your natal chart, you can get one from Lydia or HP HoodedCobra.

Peter said:
Please forgive me, I have already put these questions in the questions but have not received an answer.
But these are very important issues for me to clarify!

Nowadays, there are a lot of Kundalini yoga posts on this forum.

As we know, kundalini yoga is practiced worldwide by many.
And there are instructors for these kundalini yoga.
Where I live, there are many places in Hungary where kundalini yoga is taught.

I wonder if people who teach Kundalini yoga can be at what level? I doubt they have a fully ascended kundalini!

I quote from Vovim Baghie's writing:

What I can say about the True Rising is that it is ONLY possible if one is of Father
Satan and if Satan himself is guiding you and your Serpent. As I have said before, the
Kundalini is the Part of Satan within us, and it is not possible to reach this level
without HIS Guidance. Even Satyananda Saraswati did not fully Reach the True
Rising, [Although, He was Serving Father, just by a different perception]
This is true? Without our Father, how far are these people going in the Kundalini?

For example, there was Yogi Bhajan. Was he able to reach a high level in the kundalini?

Or, for example, Shri Mataji. Although he was promoting another technique. But he claimed to have raised his kundalini.

And Szvámi Sivananda? Or Ramana Maharsi?

Sorry, I hope it is understandable, I found it difficult to formulate!

My next question is not really related to Satanism.

I wonder how a man can find his "vocation" in life?

I graduated from high school, but did not study any further: I do not book what I really care about. I care a lot: history, politics, philosophy, psychology, yoga, movies, music ... I can't choose!

How can I find out where I am going in life, what profession is really for me?

Could an astrological analysis tell you? Personality Test? Other?

answer one :
New Age "Kundalini" Experiences
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24144

answer two:
birthchart reading you can look ruthly for your self, with jos material online astrology section or you can oder a career reading from Lydia or HP cobra ---> see thear signature in there posts.

Kundalini yoga is not just asana, but the fully eightfold path: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Nobody teaches that but Father Satan and our Gods. You can learn through the JoS and through your Guardian Demon(s).

I just wanted to clarify this. The answers to your questions have been given by the others who have replied.

Aquarius said:
Also, vovim baghie was a drugtard who’s ‘writings’ are useless junk, stay away from that crap.
Where the jewsus do people keep getting his and salem burke's materials from? I don't think I've ever read anything from them directly, only through others, and I don't think I've ever seen such links to anything by either of them.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Also, vovim baghie was a drugtard who’s ‘writings’ are useless junk, stay away from that crap.
Where the jewsus do people keep getting his and salem burke's materials from? I don't think I've ever read anything from them directly, only through others, and I don't think I've ever seen such links to anything by either of them.
Lol! Most likely other groups that think the HP’s are bad people who keep us from advanced magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back