Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can we free egypt from the emeny?

Adam

The Egyptian military is created by the enemy to take over and own everything in the Egypt. and they say that they own and control at this point of time 50%+ of the economy and the president at this point of time is a dictator Jewish Zionist.

And the Egyptian from a couple of days ago tried to start a protest to end this system so they can live like humans, that's what they said.

But it wasn't friendly at all.

it is so sad... :x

I GUESS THAT ALL OF YOU WANT EGYPT THE BE BACK AND THE PYRAMIDS TO BE RECOVERED AND I WANT TOO.

THE EGYPTIANS REALLY NEED SOMEONE LIKE HITLER.

HAIL SATAN.
HAIL HITLER.

I'm guessing you're from Egypt.

Anyway, it's the same answer as freeing Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, etc. from the enemy. RTRs and meditations are the best choices now, slowly but increasingly destroying the enemy's psychic and spiritual grips, while strengthening ours. Perhaps a group working could be organized to to topple the enemy in your area, but the clergy here states that doing the RTRs would be better overall, as they target the crux of the problems of the world.

Though I do wonder what the effects would be if all JoS adherents did a group ritual for the ousting of some enemy bigwig, like, say, Putin.

Adam said:
The Egyptian military is created by the enemy to take over and own everything in the Egypt. and they say that they own and control at this point of time 50%+ of the economy and the president at this point of time is a dictator Jewish Zionist.

And the Egyptian from a couple of days ago tried to start a protest to end this system so they can live like humans, that's what they said.

I GUESS THAT ALL OF YOU WANT EGYPT THE BE BACK AND THE PYRAMIDS TO BE RECOVERED AND I WANT TOO.

HAIL SATAN.
HAIL HITLER.

Final RTR--->

Important Rosh Hashanah
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24032

Adam said:

HAIL SATAN.
HAIL HITLER.
Hey, Adam I am Egyptian and for now the best thing we can do is meditation and spiritual warfare spiritual warfare means doing the final reverse Torah rituals(Final RTR) because the Jews won some power because they eliminated all knowledge and power of the ancient people and the ancient Egyptians then after they made people ignorant and slaughtered all people of knowledge and power and burned most knowledge sources like the library of Alexandria notice something they did all of that by their death programs(Christianity, Islam) then they used black magick against all of gentiles using their torah and hebrew words we as spiritual satanists are reversing all of their power by reversing their torah and hebrew letters using the final RTR that makes all of their curses to gentiles return to the jews. So right now what we need to do is do the RTR and do spiritual meditation to advance the soul start by doing the 40 day meditation program by Hp Hooded Cobra and start studying all of the joy of Satan also if you haven't dedicated your soul to father Satan do that as you will have his protection and guidance when you do that best of luck brother you are on the right path.

Adam said:

HAIL SATAN.
HAIL HITLER.
Also if you want to contact me let me know. We can speak privately but not in groups because a lot of infiltrators are there we will also have limits no talking about private stuff or things that can harm me or you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back