arrival of the gods.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 209
Location: Alnilam, Órion

arrival of the gods.

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:01 am

When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:59 am

These things will never change unless humanity and the governments change and they are constituted by better individuals. Even with advanced beings on the planet, if people are still dross, it will not be possible to completely eradicate these things.

One must not look up to the Gods as saviors in this way, as one might as well become a xian and look up the heavens and wait fro the rabbi to come save them.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby BlueLight » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:41 am

StyleCoin wrote:When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.


We need to change as human beings. The Gods can't do everything for us. They guide us. They help us.

But they can't do everything. Not things we need to do.

And you must understand that this change will take time. It won't happen overnight. Once we get rid of the Jewish element and races return to their lands... things will get better.

Even more so when people advance spiritually.

And as HC said, this depends on our own change.

Let me tell you something.

Vlad the Impaler. You know him, right? He came to power in a bad period for Wallachia. Theft. Murder. Rapes. Horrible nobles who would sell the good rulers to the enemy.

In a short period of time... you would be able to leave a cup made out of gold at every fountain. For people to use.

No one stole them.

Why? Because crime was truly punished back then.

Vlad's intelligence and wisdom made it possible. And this was back in the Middle Ages.

There is a reason why he is a national hero.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 287
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:00 am

StyleCoin wrote:When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.

The Jew is behind all of that, those are but a few of many symptoms of Jews being present in our civilization. Once the Jewish influence and power over society has been removed via spiritual warfare, all of those problems will gradually go away as humanity betters itself and slowly moves beyond the damage the enemy has done.

If it comes to pass that the Jews still control our civilization and those problems still exist in the next few decades, then humanity will likely be too far gone beyond the point of no return for the Gods to be able to salvage. We cannot even wait on an unknown human savior as Germany enjoyed the luxury of having when Adolf Hitler rose to power, instead, we must take action on our own and certainly continue the RTRs in number.

If the nation you live in permits it, you may want to buy firearms for self-defense and for the protection of your loved ones, don't let criminals kill or abuse you or anyone you love.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 209
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:16 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:These things will never change unless humanity and the governments change and they are constituted by better individuals. Even with advanced beings on the planet, if people are still dross, it will not be possible to completely eradicate these things.

One must not look up to the Gods as saviors in this way, as one might as well become a xian and look up the heavens and wait fro the rabbi to come save them.

I understand.
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 209
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:18 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.

The Jew is behind all of that, those are but a few of many symptoms of Jews being present in our civilization. Once the Jewish influence and power over society has been removed via spiritual warfare, all of those problems will gradually go away as humanity betters itself and slowly moves beyond the damage the enemy has done.

If it comes to pass that the Jews still control our civilization and those problems still exist in the next few decades, then humanity will likely be too far gone beyond the point of no return for the Gods to be able to salvage. We cannot even wait on an unknown human savior as Germany enjoyed the luxury of having when Adolf Hitler rose to power, instead, we must take action on our own and certainly continue the RTRs in number.

If the nation you live in permits it, you may want to buy firearms for self-defense and for the protection of your loved ones, don't let criminals kill or abuse you or anyone you love.

I can't wait to exterminate the Jewish plague.
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 209
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 am

BlueLight wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.


We need to change as human beings. The Gods can't do everything for us. They guide us. They help us.

But they can't do everything. Not things we need to do.

And you must understand that this change will take time. It won't happen overnight. Once we get rid of the Jewish element and races return to their lands... things will get better.

Even more so when people advance spiritually.

And as HC said, this depends on our own change.

Let me tell you something.

Vlad the Impaler. You know him, right? He came to power in a bad period for Wallachia. Theft. Murder. Rapes. Horrible nobles who would sell the good rulers to the enemy.

In a short period of time... you would be able to leave a cup made out of gold at every fountain. For people to use.

No one stole them.

Why? Because crime was truly punished back then.

Vlad's intelligence and wisdom made it possible. And this was back in the Middle Ages.

There is a reason why he is a national hero.

I researched this guy, very interesting, but I'm sure that with the arrival of the gods they will guide us, but it will depend on us, thanks for answering. :)
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

Darksage666
Posts: 76

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Darksage666 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:06 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:These things will never change unless humanity and the governments change and they are constituted by better individuals. Even with advanced beings on the planet, if people are still dross, it will not be possible to completely eradicate these things.

One must not look up to the Gods as saviors in this way, as one might as well become a xian and look up the heavens and wait fro the rabbi to come save them.


Right and people shouldn’t have an expectation for the Gods to return in exactly 20 years flat. Heck, it could be 30 years, I think Maxine was just giving a time frame ie around that time. not an exact amount of time. Expecting them to return in exactly 20 years Kind of reminds me how jehovahs witnesses have set dates for their Armageddon prophecies except I don’t want to care SS to that filth.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 689

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:27 pm

StyleCoin wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:These things will never change unless humanity and the governments change and they are constituted by better individuals. Even with advanced beings on the planet, if people are still dross, it will not be possible to completely eradicate these things.

One must not look up to the Gods as saviors in this way, as one might as well become a xian and look up the heavens and wait fro the rabbi to come save them.

I understand.


I hope i see the day the jwsh fuckers, the criminals, the fiscal trcksters, bullies, pedophiles, great deceivers and basically all who create suffering and have extreme orgasms triggered by inocent people suffering are taken to the streets and stepped on beaten and shot until not even the dust from their bones remain. I cannot stand injustice and needless suffering and if 95% of this planet delights in this they ... well... use your imagination. There are some spects about current human nature that i may make a post about. I just need some more time and rest...

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:25 pm

From reading the sermons Maxine wrote about astrology I assume the enemy should be done for pretty much in or around 2025 if things keep going as they are. At that point I would assume that spirituality will become more widely practiced and the governments will begin to be fully controlled by gentiles. At that point we can begin to actually fix society punish the criminals and all the other as well. I think the gentiles that do these kinds of things will be punished and treated just like the Jews themselves so don't worry. This won't continue on forever I don't think.

By the time the God's do come back if that is 20 years from now the enemy should be forever gone by then and we will be fixing or have forerever fixed these things. Don't worry it will get better.

That is only about 5 or 6 years away I am super excited.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 248
Location: Everywhere

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Azorm » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:41 pm

People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues. This one has 0 social skills and never had a proper love life so they gonna just wait for the Gods to be their best friends or whatever, why to work on fixing that problem. Or that one has no success with finding a proper job and just can't earn any money at all so maybe they can just wait for the Gods to give them money later and to make them rich. Or idk, they suck at meditations so better just give up, Gods gonna do all their work for them later.
Part of our family started being lazy instead working even harder. It should be our motivation so we can make our Gods proud, not in a sense to break ourselves but really we still have so much to do and we will have to work hard even when they return. Things won't be changed over the night just because they will come. I'm venting here a little bit now... It's just frustrating how so many people now are becoming lazy and delusional. Not even pointing out at anybody particular actually but it's a fact it's becoming a trend slowly here.

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 413

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:55 pm

I think crime is a symptom of poverty

eliminate poverty and you eliminate most crime, there's a reason violence and crime is worse the more poor the area is


I mean why do people rob and kill each other, it all comes down to money or lack thereof. There are people who do it because they are psychopaths or have other severe problems but in my opinion they are a minority, such as pedophiles etc
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Aquarius
Posts: 3598

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:50 am

Dahaarkan wrote:I think crime is a symptom of poverty

eliminate poverty and you eliminate most crime, there's a reason violence and crime is worse the more poor the area is


I mean why do people rob and kill each other, it all comes down to money or lack thereof. There are people who do it because they are psychopaths or have other severe problems but in my opinion they are a minority, such as pedophiles etc
Crime is not only poverty, but jewishness. Mafia was created by jews, most criminal gangs are controlled by jews.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:06 pm

slyscorpion wrote:From reading the sermons Maxine wrote about astrology I assume the enemy should be done for pretty much in or around 2025 if things keep going as they are. At that point I would assume that spirituality will become more widely practiced and the governments will begin to be fully controlled by gentiles.

The end of Kali Yuga to the beginning of Satya Yuga; however, it depends on which scale you are talking about. Do you mean an immediate, exact click-of-the-fingers moment, or would it a gradual process - and during this process, at what point will people realise things have changed? What event, events, or series of events happen which means light turned on times have changed? e.g. Crossing county or country borders is not always difficult entirely and happens rather quickly, but crossing continent borders you have to go through airports and checks and things, so are you in the new continent when you enter the departure airport or when you cross the border in the air or when you exit the arrival airport or when you are at your hotel or on the beach...? Unless a very obvious thing happens, e.g. someone is elected in 2025 and makes massive, beneficial changes, then we can know definitely that it has changed; but if not, it might take 100 years, even with some Gods and Goddesses here, and looking back in hindsight before we realise things have changed.

At that point we can begin to actually fix society punish the criminals and all the other as well. I think the gentiles that do these kinds of things will be punished and treated just like the Jews themselves so don't worry. This won't continue on forever I don't think.

By the time the God's do come back if that is 20 years from now the enemy should be forever gone by then and we will be fixing or have forerever fixed these things. Don't worry it will get better.

That is only about 5 or 6 years away I am super excited.

The future is not set in stone; rather, it is fluidic. The best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself. That's why things are taken so slowly with the jew, because while everyone is distracted and confused, the jew is turning the wheels of the machine to its own advantage, and Earth to Her knees.

Azorm wrote:People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues.

People are still xianised heavily. They think the Gods and Goddesses can be relied upon so that we can be lazy. You can't rely on anyone, other than yourself; They have taught us that. Just like you might take your laundry to Mum's every weekend for now because you've moved out and can't afford the basics, you still have to live your own life in your own house with your own things, and then get your own washing machine soon. You can't rely on Mummy forever - and the Gods and Goddesses don't allow us to be Babies nor new tenants forever. They do still, of course, have compassion and do all help, though, but you can still wash your own dirty laundry yourself!

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.

It would be great if there were wars where nothing was destroyed, but the reality is that you have to build the new foundations and rebuild life and society which is of yours, and do it yourself, structurally and integrally, again after the dust has settled, but which can still be begun while the dust is settling.

Dahaarkan wrote:I think crime is a symptom of poverty

eliminate poverty and you eliminate most crime, there's a reason violence and crime is worse the more poor the area is


I mean why do people rob and kill each other, it all comes down to money or lack thereof. There are people who do it because they are psychopaths or have other severe problems but in my opinion they are a minority, such as pedophiles etc

I've been thinking about this for ages. Humans are meant to be free -

Image

The jew knows confinement - in jail or in Spirit or in Mentality, etc. - makes things worse, and people are just trying to be free and live, especially with the (((1%))) having different rules and laws of which to live by, being corrupt, etc. Would there really be a many "laws" when Hitler returns as Emporer of Earth, or at least Emporer of the White Nations? See His story as Pharaoh Ramses the Second, and of course as Nazi Führer. I also saw a picture ages ago with Hitler in a car and people reaching out their hand to Him with the caption "When the people love you...", and with merkel being rushed, which I think was in an airport, by bodyguards and other j00z in similar situations, with the caption "...and when they do not". Once a certain amount of freedom has been reached, and once a certain amount of crime has been reached, then new things, stages, tools, policies, etc. can be implemented.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature..." as long as we do not oppose Satan, of course.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1439

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:20 pm

I do think, the arrival of the Gods would be like Hitler domain in Germany and other Countries. He worked his best to eradicate the enemy virus, with the result of severely limiting "bad things" in barely half of the world.
He did act to change people mind for the better, through education and discipline, while heavily limiting jewish power and influence. So I think something similar would happen and big changes would require some generations to manifest.
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - EN - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mxfij

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:20 pm

Azorm wrote:People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues. This one has 0 social skills and never had a proper love life so they gonna just wait for the Gods to be their best friends or whatever, why to work on fixing that problem. Or that one has no success with finding a proper job and just can't earn any money at all so maybe they can just wait for the Gods to give them money later and to make them rich. Or idk, they suck at meditations so better just give up, Gods gonna do all their work for them later.
Part of our family started being lazy instead working even harder. It should be our motivation so we can make our Gods proud, not in a sense to break ourselves but really we still have so much to do and we will have to work hard even when they return. Things won't be changed over the night just because they will come. I'm venting here a little bit now... It's just frustrating how so many people now are becoming lazy and delusional. Not even pointing out at anybody particular actually but it's a fact it's becoming a trend slowly here.

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.


I like what you said this frustrates me too. I think we all need to work toghether to make things better. If we become lazy what I said above will have no meaning as the ememy if they have power can be protected from astrology. We must work and fight do the rtrs to take away their power so they are wide open for us to take down. If we both work to fix things expose the enemy and take down their power we are good. There is a lot to do idk how someone can be lazy. Even if you like tv or whatever you can do meditations or even the rtr if you have it memorized while watching it so no use being lazy. We can do this.

Btw on social skills or love relationships I disagree with you. Yes I do not have someone really comparable with me in a true deep way but give me anything I am supposed to do that has meaning or where I can actually meet someone and I'll get out. Same is probably true for most of us. There are not many people anyone here probably really wants to connect with just in the general places we live our lives. I also have a job so that is not the reason idk what to do on this.

If I have luck on that it will just be randomly meeting someone or an individual I knew in a past life finding me or something it won't be helped by the society set up now that has no structure or order or meaning.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 248
Location: Everywhere

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Azorm » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:00 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Azorm wrote:People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues. This one has 0 social skills and never had a proper love life so they gonna just wait for the Gods to be their best friends or whatever, why to work on fixing that problem. Or that one has no success with finding a proper job and just can't earn any money at all so maybe they can just wait for the Gods to give them money later and to make them rich. Or idk, they suck at meditations so better just give up, Gods gonna do all their work for them later.
Part of our family started being lazy instead working even harder. It should be our motivation so we can make our Gods proud, not in a sense to break ourselves but really we still have so much to do and we will have to work hard even when they return. Things won't be changed over the night just because they will come. I'm venting here a little bit now... It's just frustrating how so many people now are becoming lazy and delusional. Not even pointing out at anybody particular actually but it's a fact it's becoming a trend slowly here.

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.


I like what you said this frustrates me too. I think we all need to work toghether to make things better. If we become lazy what I said above will have no meaning as the ememy if they have power can be protected from astrology. We must work and fight do the rtrs to take away their power so they are wide open for us to take down. If we both work to fix things expose the enemy and take down their power we are good. There is a lot to do idk how someone can be lazy. Even if you like tv or whatever you can do meditations or even the rtr if you have it memorized while watching it so no use being lazy. We can do this.

Btw on social skills or love relationships I disagree with you. Yes I do not have someone really comparable with me in a true deep way but give me anything I am supposed to do that has meaning or where I can actually meet someone and I'll get out. Same is probably true for most of us. There are not many people anyone here probably really wants to connect with just in the general places we live our lives. I also have a job so that is not the reason idk what to do on this.

If I have luck on that it will just be randomly meeting someone or an individual I knew in a past life finding me or something it won't be helped by the society set up now that has no structure or order or meaning.


I just think we should still keep trying and being social. And yeah you can find new friends, just keep trying. Might take your few years but even 2-3 decent people in your life are more then enough to make your life more fulfilled. Add some Demon friends and you can be happy. If they want they can bring you more friends that will be good for you.
Gods can help us even with making new friends as you know and even can find us perfect lovers but we must keep trying still. If we close ourselves completely and give up no one can help us and we can't advance. Hang- ups are making it hard to see some stuff sometimes, but later it becomes more easier. Magic is of a huge help, you will get better at it.

People are still xianised heavily. They think the Gods and Goddesses can be relied upon so that we can be lazy. You can't rely on anyone, other than yourself; They have taught us that. Just like you might take your laundry to Mum's every weekend for now because you've moved out and can't afford the basics, you still have to live your own life in your own house with your own things, and then get your own washing machine soon. 


All I know is that nobody can help us if we give up. No matter how hard Gods want to help us if we turn our head away from them everytime they offer us help we will get nowhere. And why would anybody refuse their help? Because they don't understand the way help is coming. Mental barriers and expectations. They lend us their hand, but we can't see it so often. The best is to stay open and advance, step by step. We are social creatures and we do recieve help often, but sooo many people expect some crazy things and then they give up and start acting crazy.

Work is far from done. Work is never done. Each one of us has some role in society and like a cell in bigger organism each one of us has a function. We work as a group and in harmony. Each one of us needs to advance themselves and with it whole group is benefiting and we can help others as well. It's evolution. So if one cell refuses to socialise and work with others we have a problem. If it start becoming lazy, it's slowing down the whole group and might face serious consequences. If it has a problem and becomes ill, others should help so that whole group can work nicely again.

Mental barriers must go down and traumas must be healed. If we want to be of some use, we must carry our own duties so others can advance near us too. Our whole society is plaqued by a virus called Jewish programs. We must work hard with the Gods, no giving up now, this all is one huge teamwork. Everybody works on everything almost. No lazing around.

Crimes rate and similar will become less and less once Jews are weakened. Jews are stealing money from the poor more and more and then they offer crazy solutions as drug dealing, robbing banks and people and similar and are creating rotten parts of the society. Often those people have no school and are too poor and fucked up to even finish few years of education. They have no chance to live normally and whole generations are living like that, becoming more and more rotten, creating gangs and crime rates start going up like crazy. They slowly become outcasts and nobody can reach them anymore. They become apes. Raping, stealing, family abuse, killing each other..

When jews go down those things will be easier but job is far from done. Those apes needs to realize they can be humans again. They need to start loving themselves and each other and to become healthy cells or they will become part of the history. Everybody gotta work. They all will recieve a chance to become normal and to work with the Gods in the future. We are the elite and normies will look upon us. They will learn from us as they start waking up. We'll be their role models for a long time. They also will have to help us with correcting some of the things..

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:From reading the sermons Maxine wrote about astrology I assume the enemy should be done for pretty much in or around 2025 if things keep going as they are. At that point I would assume that spirituality will become more widely practiced and the governments will begin to be fully controlled by gentiles.

The end of Kali Yuga to the beginning of Satya Yuga; however, it depends on which scale you are talking about. Do you mean an immediate, exact click-of-the-fingers moment, or would it a gradual process - and during this process, at what point will people realise things have changed? What event, events, or series of events happen which means light turned on times have changed? e.g. Crossing county or country borders is not always difficult entirely and happens rather quickly, but crossing continent borders you have to go through airports and checks and things, so are you in the new continent when you enter the departure airport or when you cross the border in the air or when you exit the arrival airport or when you are at your hotel or on the beach...? Unless a very obvious thing happens, e.g. someone is elected in 2025 and makes massive, beneficial changes, then we can know definitely that it has changed; but if not, it might take 100 years, even with some Gods and Goddesses here, and looking back in hindsight before we realise things have changed.

At that point we can begin to actually fix society punish the criminals and all the other as well. I think the gentiles that do these kinds of things will be punished and treated just like the Jews themselves so don't worry. This won't continue on forever I don't think.

By the time the God's do come back if that is 20 years from now the enemy should be forever gone by then and we will be fixing or have forerever fixed these things. Don't worry it will get better.

That is only about 5 or 6 years away I am super excited.

The future is not set in stone; rather, it is fluidic. The best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself. That's why things are taken so slowly with the jew, because while everyone is distracted and confused, the jew is turning the wheels of the machine to its own advantage, and Earth to Her knees.

Azorm wrote:People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues.

People are still xianised heavily. They think the Gods and Goddesses can be relied upon so that we can be lazy. You can't rely on anyone, other than yourself; They have taught us that. Just like you might take your laundry to Mum's every weekend for now because you've moved out and can't afford the basics, you still have to live your own life in your own house with your own things, and then get your own washing machine soon. You can't rely on Mummy forever - and the Gods and Goddesses don't allow us to be Babies nor new tenants forever. They do still, of course, have compassion and do all help, though, but you can still wash your own dirty laundry yourself!

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.

It would be great if there were wars where nothing was destroyed, but the reality is that you have to build the new foundations and rebuild life and society which is of yours, and do it yourself, structurally and integrally, again after the dust has settled, but which can still be begun while the dust is settling.

Dahaarkan wrote:I think crime is a symptom of poverty

eliminate poverty and you eliminate most crime, there's a reason violence and crime is worse the more poor the area is


I mean why do people rob and kill each other, it all comes down to money or lack thereof. There are people who do it because they are psychopaths or have other severe problems but in my opinion they are a minority, such as pedophiles etc

I've been thinking about this for ages. Humans are meant to be free -

Image

The jew knows confinement - in jail or in Spirit or in Mentality, etc. - makes things worse, and people are just trying to be free and live, especially with the (((1%))) having different rules and laws of which to live by, being corrupt, etc. Would there really be a many "laws" when Hitler returns as Emporer of Earth, or at least Emporer of the White Nations? See His story as Pharaoh Ramses the Second, and of course as Nazi Führer. I also saw a picture ages ago with Hitler in a car and people reaching out their hand to Him with the caption "When the people love you...", and with merkel being rushed, which I think was in an airport, by bodyguards and other j00z in similar situations, with the caption "...and when they do not". Once a certain amount of freedom has been reached, and once a certain amount of crime has been reached, then new things, stages, tools, policies, etc. can be implemented.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature..." as long as we do not oppose Satan, of course.


I don't fully know what I mean cause nothing is set in stone if we do not do what we are supposed to. I completely agree with you. We create these prophecies ourselves. That is the change of something but it doesn't mean huge changes for humanity per say if we are lazy and don't push the enemy down. It could in effect really be the last date we are free as a planet for all we know if we don't work to take down the enemy. I think pretty soon anyways humanity will have to make a choice to suffer and die in ignorance as slaves or to advance and rise up around that time may be when that choice needs to be finalized. 2012 was only the beginning of this. Notice the energy shifted some in December of that year and the rtrs started the next year I believe. It probably ends around then for good or bad.

magus.immortalis
Posts: 220
Location: Duat

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby magus.immortalis » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:35 pm

I have seen some things, that I confirmed on several different occasions from Satan and my Guardians.

Things will get better yes, but there will be things that will happen, before it gets better.

I can only say that I am highly more motivated to secure a future for myself and my loved ones.

I recommend that spiritual Satanists, if they are not already, take all the necessary steps to secure a future for themselves, most of all.

Ask your Guardian Demon/ess for advice, guidance, and direction, as you start looking into this yourself. They will guide you to great, reasonable and do-able things that you can take action on immediately or begin to, building for a better tomorrow.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150915125 ... rself.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20150912180 ... agick.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... acles.html

Don't ask me what I saw. I won't tell you, anyways. Ask Satan and/or your Guardian Demon/ess if you really want to know. They will drive home the point more clearly.

Perhaps I am not emphasizing strongly enough how much meaning I am trying to get across. Please understand I am very serious about this thread, about my post in it, and about the return of the Gods.

I only asked myself, what can I do, now that I know? What measures can I take, with my own power and planning?

I am going to lose a significant amount of weight, and take self-defense classes. For every woman and man, who is reading this, please consider doing this too so you may not be helpless and can defend yourself physically, unless you are already training in some physical art of some sort and can already defend yourself better than the average person.

You won't regret it, at all.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for reading.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 413

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:59 am

Aquarius wrote:Crime is not only poverty, but jewishness. Mafia was created by jews, most criminal gangs are controlled by jews.


ya but among gentiles only I think poverty is the main reason for crime
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1368

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Jack » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 am

magus.immortalis wrote:I have seen some things, that I confirmed on several different occasions from Satan and my Guardians.

Things will get better yes, but there will be things that will happen, before it gets better.

I can only say that I am highly more motivated to secure a future for myself and my loved ones.

I recommend that spiritual Satanists, if they are not already, take all the necessary steps to secure a future for themselves, most of all.

Ask your Guardian Demon/ess for advice, guidance, and direction, as you start looking into this yourself. They will guide you to great, reasonable and do-able things that you can take action on immediately or begin to, building for a better tomorrow.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150915125 ... rself.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20150912180 ... agick.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... acles.html

Don't ask me what I saw. I won't tell you, anyways. Ask Satan and/or your Guardian Demon/ess if you really want to know. They will drive home the point more clearly.

Perhaps I am not emphasizing strongly enough how much meaning I am trying to get across. Please understand I am very serious about this thread, about my post in it, and about the return of the Gods.

I only asked myself, what can I do, now that I know? What measures can I take, with my own power and planning?

I am going to lose a significant amount of weight, and take self-defense classes. For every woman and man, who is reading this, please consider doing this too so you may not be helpless and can defend yourself physically, unless you are already training in some physical art of some sort and can already defend yourself better than the average person.

You won't regret it, at all.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for reading.

Is this the same time frame within 2024 ?
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

magus.immortalis
Posts: 220
Location: Duat

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby magus.immortalis » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Jack wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:I have seen some things, that I confirmed on several different occasions from Satan and my Guardians.

Things will get better yes, but there will be things that will happen, before it gets better.

I can only say that I am highly more motivated to secure a future for myself and my loved ones.

I recommend that spiritual Satanists, if they are not already, take all the necessary steps to secure a future for themselves, most of all.

Ask your Guardian Demon/ess for advice, guidance, and direction, as you start looking into this yourself. They will guide you to great, reasonable and do-able things that you can take action on immediately or begin to, building for a better tomorrow.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150915125 ... rself.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20150912180 ... agick.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... acles.html

Don't ask me what I saw. I won't tell you, anyways. Ask Satan and/or your Guardian Demon/ess if you really want to know. They will drive home the point more clearly.

Perhaps I am not emphasizing strongly enough how much meaning I am trying to get across. Please understand I am very serious about this thread, about my post in it, and about the return of the Gods.

I only asked myself, what can I do, now that I know? What measures can I take, with my own power and planning?

I am going to lose a significant amount of weight, and take self-defense classes. For every woman and man, who is reading this, please consider doing this too so you may not be helpless and can defend yourself physically, unless you are already training in some physical art of some sort and can already defend yourself better than the average person.

You won't regret it, at all.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for reading.

Is this the same time frame within 2024 ?


Jack, I know that it is in the future. I am still growing and I don't have a clear sense of when things will happen, at the exact time.
I just know that what I wrote, I felt the need to share the urgency of it. Better to start now, today. Then later.

I feel the need to further work on my intuition and exercising my gifts so it can save and help me immensely in the days to come. This is all to one's advantage, of course.

Hail Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:22 pm

There is no exact day and time date, do not stress it. And do not ridicule this by creating strange dates and prophecies like Jehova's dumb witnesses, or you'll be disappointed to be an idiot like them.

They are already intervening. The world is getting turned around. There is an antithesis to the enemy, growing everyday. Big time. These are true signs of emergence of their influence, not just how people imagine things in Independence day.

This is not to rule out a scenario like the above, but I believe people get what I am trying to say.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

astrally flame
Posts: 84

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby astrally flame » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:49 pm

:D the enemy is really falling apart my mother who is a strong xian or under a powerful alien spell but now she is starting to ask her priest very important and difficult question which makes me enjoy listening their conversation..the enemy should put the weapons down because we have maxine,cobra,magenson and shannon to wake us up from a very deep sleep when the sheep is about to sink.

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:There is no exact day and time date, do not stress it. And do not ridicule this by creating strange dates and prophecies like Jehova's dumb witnesses, or you'll be disappointed to be an idiot like them.

They are already intervening. The world is getting turned around. There is an antithesis to the enemy, growing everyday. Big time. These are true signs of emergence of their influence, not just how people imagine things in Independence day.

This is not to rule out a scenario like the above, but I believe people get what I am trying to say.


You are right but we are the ones furfilling the Mayan Prophecy are we not. We didn't think much about it before we started doing it either. So far it going exactly as they said. The interesting thing is how did they know about this it interests me. The 2024 thing is just when all the outer planets start changing signs and or being on 29 degrees part of the time as well in that year. Here is more on what the Mayans said https://www.google.com/amp/s/relay.nati ... nt-science
It was the start of a new cycle. The end of the old world. It seems to me they suggested it was a 20 year cycle in and of itself.

I believe the first RTR was done in 2013. I remember that. This along with the energies of the time marked the beginning of the transition into Satya Yuga.

Now I have not fully really read about this other than they say at the very end of Kali Yuga before some kind of Avitar or God (Hitler?) purifies mankind things would be very bad for mankind
https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/1 ... uga/157952

This kind of gives an idea I cannot deny this sounds like the current mankind to be honest.

These two things and maybe if I look into this more others suggest to me we are transitioning out of the Dark Ages.

I'd have to read more on what they said about Satya Yuga and Kali Yuga this is interesting but anyways at least I saw that.

This is why I think around 2024 is important also 2025 because this is the years when the outer planets change. However it may not be evident in energy right away. I am not setting a date and I am not like the JWs either I won't be disappointed if nothing happens around then cause I didn't say it would just that this is when we will likely see an accelerated pace of the enemy falling.

Also by 2032 there is a possibility since the Mayans seem to have been close in guessing when things start to shift in energies that by that year the enemy will be gone already. This is cause it's 20 years from 2012 when they said basically the cycle resets and the new world starts. Idk some of this stuff is hard to find on Google anymore.

We are at the end of the cycle that is all I am saying. I was not setting a date or acting like a JW I hope if I was I am sorry. I just wanted to write this for back up that at least one or two ancient cultures seemed to have sensed around this time that mankind would change greatly and at least with they Mayans very close to the actual time it would start (with us starting the rtrs I believe on the spring equinox the next year.

So this is interesting that is all I am saying.

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Also if the first post even gets approved (I hope no one thinks I am trying to argue with anyone or push any agenda) I want to add the Mayans also seem to suggest the fall of the enemy religions now as well quote "For half of the k’atun (20 year cycle) there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This k’atun brings the end of the “word of God.” It is a time of uniting for a cause."

They seem to talk about us at the end uniting for a cause against the enemy programs.

https://www.williamstickevers.com/Artic ... rology.htm

Now please on all three links I gave you read it with a Satanic mind I know there is New Age BS at least in this one I don't have time to read all this I just want to source what I said as the first one didn't talk about the 20 year cycle and I want to source this quote.

This is all very interesting I hope you all agree.

magus.immortalis
Posts: 220
Location: Duat

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby magus.immortalis » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:35 pm

astrally flame wrote::D the enemy is really falling apart my mother who is a strong xian or under a powerful alien spell but now she is starting to ask her priest very important and difficult question which makes me enjoy listening their conversation..the enemy should put the weapons down because we have maxine,cobra,magenson and shannon to wake us up from a very deep sleep when the sheep is about to sink.


And it is up to us spiritual Satanists with the help of our Guardians and Satan, to educate ourselves and educate other people to wake them up, without putting ourselves or our lives or livelihood in jeopardy.

The enemy will not put the weapons down. Don't grow so confident and underestimate the enemy, both the jews and the enemy ETs. Do not relax, do not turn your back on them for a moment.

There are many good Gentiles out there, who if they only knew about Satan, the enemy of xianity and the jews, would open their eyes and start to change their world and themselves. Not all are worthless and not all are sheep.
They are all under a powerful spell, as you and others were, before coming to Satan. It's on you and others to take measures to wake them up.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1044

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:00 am

FancyMancy wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:From reading the sermons Maxine wrote about astrology I assume the enemy should be done for pretty much in or around 2025 if things keep going as they are. At that point I would assume that spirituality will become more widely practiced and the governments will begin to be fully controlled by gentiles.

The end of Kali Yuga to the beginning of Satya Yuga; however, it depends on which scale you are talking about. Do you mean an immediate, exact click-of-the-fingers moment, or would it a gradual process - and during this process, at what point will people realise things have changed? What event, events, or series of events happen which means light turned on times have changed? e.g. Crossing county or country borders is not always difficult entirely and happens rather quickly, but crossing continent borders you have to go through airports and checks and things, so are you in the new continent when you enter the departure airport or when you cross the border in the air or when you exit the arrival airport or when you are at your hotel or on the beach...? Unless a very obvious thing happens, e.g. someone is elected in 2025 and makes massive, beneficial changes, then we can know definitely that it has changed; but if not, it might take 100 years, even with some Gods and Goddesses here, and looking back in hindsight before we realise things have changed.

At that point we can begin to actually fix society punish the criminals and all the other as well. I think the gentiles that do these kinds of things will be punished and treated just like the Jews themselves so don't worry. This won't continue on forever I don't think.

By the time the God's do come back if that is 20 years from now the enemy should be forever gone by then and we will be fixing or have forerever fixed these things. Don't worry it will get better.

That is only about 5 or 6 years away I am super excited.

The future is not set in stone; rather, it is fluidic. The best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself. That's why things are taken so slowly with the jew, because while everyone is distracted and confused, the jew is turning the wheels of the machine to its own advantage, and Earth to Her knees.

Azorm wrote:People lately it seems are giving up from improving because Gods will be back. I roll my eyes almost everytime I see people talk about their return... Like what now, we all gonna just cross our arms and sit back until they don't come back to fix everything over the night even our all personal issues.

People are still xianised heavily. They think the Gods and Goddesses can be relied upon so that we can be lazy. You can't rely on anyone, other than yourself; They have taught us that. Just like you might take your laundry to Mum's every weekend for now because you've moved out and can't afford the basics, you still have to live your own life in your own house with your own things, and then get your own washing machine soon. You can't rely on Mummy forever - and the Gods and Goddesses don't allow us to be Babies nor new tenants forever. They do still, of course, have compassion and do all help, though, but you can still wash your own dirty laundry yourself!

Once we get rid of the enemy programs we will find ourselves surrounded in ruins of what is supposed to be so called civilisation. Remove the enemy and then work on replacing their bullshit with natural things for us, rebuild everything with the help of the Gods.

It would be great if there were wars where nothing was destroyed, but the reality is that you have to build the new foundations and rebuild life and society which is of yours, and do it yourself, structurally and integrally, again after the dust has settled, but which can still be begun while the dust is settling.

Dahaarkan wrote:I think crime is a symptom of poverty

eliminate poverty and you eliminate most crime, there's a reason violence and crime is worse the more poor the area is


I mean why do people rob and kill each other, it all comes down to money or lack thereof. There are people who do it because they are psychopaths or have other severe problems but in my opinion they are a minority, such as pedophiles etc

I've been thinking about this for ages. Humans are meant to be free -

Image

The jew knows confinement - in jail or in Spirit or in Mentality, etc. - makes things worse, and people are just trying to be free and live, especially with the (((1%))) having different rules and laws of which to live by, being corrupt, etc. Would there really be a many "laws" when Hitler returns as Emporer of Earth, or at least Emporer of the White Nations? See His story as Pharaoh Ramses the Second, and of course as Nazi Führer. I also saw a picture ages ago with Hitler in a car and people reaching out their hand to Him with the caption "When the people love you...", and with merkel being rushed, which I think was in an airport, by bodyguards and other j00z in similar situations, with the caption "...and when they do not". Once a certain amount of freedom has been reached, and once a certain amount of crime has been reached, then new things, stages, tools, policies, etc. can be implemented.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature..." as long as we do not oppose Satan, of course.


Fancy, I am choosing a random post because I wanted to message you about something. Were you the one who posted that meme picture of jews on twitter or some social media saying shitty things about white people (as if they were white) but in other posts also admitting they are Jewish and not white?

It was a good one and I cant find that post. I want to use it for something. Going to add it to my website further showing how jews play the white card. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:24 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Fancy, I am choosing a random post because I wanted to message you about something. Were you the one who posted that meme picture of jews on twitter or some social media saying shitty things about white people (as if they were white) but in other posts also admitting they are Jewish and not white?

It was a good one and I cant find that post. I want to use it for something. Going to add it to my website further showing how jews play the white card. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

Hi. Is this the one you meant?

Image

I have a couple more by this jew, which might or might not be of any help. I should also have the video somewhere of jewlings singing, "I am not White; I am jewish".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2831
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:26 am

HPS Shannon wrote:....

This?
Image

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2831
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 am

HPS Shannon wrote:....

These?
curio wrote:Image
Image
Image

SdD
Posts: 433

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby SdD » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:59 am

Shannon… Shannon…

Image

¿¿??

3 page meme war…

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 106

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:02 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Fancy, I am choosing a random post because I wanted to message you about something. Were you the one who posted that meme picture of jews on twitter or some social media saying shitty things about white people (as if they were white) but in other posts also admitting they are Jewish and not white?

It was a good one and I cant find that post. I want to use it for something. Going to add it to my website further showing how jews play the white card. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.


I think you are talking about this: Image

It was posted in the "Meme Warfare" topic by Forces of Satan's Storms.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 470
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:22 am

Long story short:

As long as we KEEP UP and CONTINUE the Final RTRs, and keep advancing we'll be fine.

Think about it: We're one (1) year into the Final RTR and they're on their knees. What do you think 5 more years, 10 more years, ect. . . Will do to them? Let alone all the new members joining in to the Final RTRs during that time period?

It's not over yet, and the future isn't set in stone. But, we have tools to fix what the enemy has done. And cut out the cancer that is the Jew, destroying them, their programs, and everything they've done.

Smile, you're a Spiritual Satanist :) And we're WINNING.


And as for their arrival. With luck we'll be rid of the Jews before the Gods come back, and if that is so we can reformat society to a National Socialist structure and fix all (or at least most) of the problems plaguing us.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 286
Location: Midgardr

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:53 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Fancy, I am choosing a random post because I wanted to message you about something. Were you the one who posted that meme picture of jews on twitter or some social media saying shitty things about white people (as if they were white) but in other posts also admitting they are Jewish and not white?

It was a good one and I cant find that post. I want to use it for something. Going to add it to my website further showing how jews play the white card. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.


I'm not FancyMancy, but looking up "Every Single Time" should produce some results.
Working on an important project...

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1044

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Thank you all ! Its the one that was posted more than once with the many Jews but they all help. I think I will check out again the "meme warfare" thread to use more of that for my website.

I cannot wait until those rats are exterminated. If I reach godhead before the gods come back, and I'm positive I will be well on my way, I'll be after the Jews.

It'll be hunting season on their asses...for real...

magus.immortalis
Posts: 220
Location: Duat

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby magus.immortalis » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:Long story short:

As long as we KEEP UP and CONTINUE the Final RTRs, and keep advancing we'll be fine.

Think about it: We're one (1) year into the Final RTR and they're on their knees. What do you think 5 more years, 10 more years, ect. . . Will do to them? Let alone all the new members joining in to the Final RTRs during that time period?

It's not over yet, and the future isn't set in stone. But, we have tools to fix what the enemy has done. And cut out the cancer that is the Jew, destroying them, their programs, and everything they've done.

Smile, you're a Spiritual Satanist :) And we're WINNING.


And as for their arrival. With luck we'll be rid of the Jews before the Gods come back, and if that is so we can reformat society to a National Socialist structure and fix all (or at least most) of the problems plaguing us.


It's not just the Jews, but also degenerate Gentile lackeys and the enemy programs of xianity, Islam and other death-dealing and -promoting religions and "spiritual" paths, that one has to get rid of and put under our heel, crushing them and all they stand for. People have to wake up. Getting rid of the Jews will only solve part of the problem. It is their "legacy" that one has to destroy completely and make people wake up and realize it was the Jews and their enemy programs all along that has controlled them. Gentile humanity has to wake up from this, learn from it, and not make the same mistakes again.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2347
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:41 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Thank you all ! Its the one that was posted more than once with the many Jews but they all help. I think I will check out again the "meme warfare" thread to use more of that for my website.

I cannot wait until those rats are exterminated. If I reach godhead before the gods come back, and I'm positive I will be well on my way, I'll be after the Jews.

It'll be hunting season on their asses...for real...


That will be tremendously satisfying
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2347
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:19 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:Long story short:

As long as we KEEP UP and CONTINUE the Final RTRs, and keep advancing we'll be fine.

Think about it: We're one (1) year into the Final RTR and they're on their knees. What do you think 5 more years, 10 more years, ect. . . Will do to them? Let alone all the new members joining in to the Final RTRs during that time period?

It's not over yet, and the future isn't set in stone. But, we have tools to fix what the enemy has done. And cut out the cancer that is the Jew, destroying them, their programs, and everything they've done.

Smile, you're a Spiritual Satanist :) And we're WINNING.


And as for their arrival. With luck we'll be rid of the Jews before the Gods come back, and if that is so we can reformat society to a National Socialist structure and fix all (or at least most) of the problems plaguing us.


It's not just the Jews, but also degenerate Gentile lackeys and the enemy programs of xianity, Islam and other death-dealing and -promoting religions and "spiritual" paths, that one has to get rid of and put under our heel, crushing them and all they stand for. People have to wake up. Getting rid of the Jews will only solve part of the problem. It is their "legacy" that one has to destroy completely and make people wake up and realize it was the Jews and their enemy programs all along that has controlled them. Gentile humanity has to wake up from this, learn from it, and not make the same mistakes again.


That will fall together with the disgusting kikes as they are completely rooted on the kike curses. Destroy the roots and the trees dies. That's what the final RTR does.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 470
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:19 am

magus.immortalis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:Long story short:

As long as we KEEP UP and CONTINUE the Final RTRs, and keep advancing we'll be fine.

Think about it: We're one (1) year into the Final RTR and they're on their knees. What do you think 5 more years, 10 more years, ect. . . Will do to them? Let alone all the new members joining in to the Final RTRs during that time period?

It's not over yet, and the future isn't set in stone. But, we have tools to fix what the enemy has done. And cut out the cancer that is the Jew, destroying them, their programs, and everything they've done.

Smile, you're a Spiritual Satanist :) And we're WINNING.


And as for their arrival. With luck we'll be rid of the Jews before the Gods come back, and if that is so we can reformat society to a National Socialist structure and fix all (or at least most) of the problems plaguing us.


It's not just the Jews, but also degenerate Gentile lackeys and the enemy programs of xianity, Islam and other death-dealing and -promoting religions and "spiritual" paths, that one has to get rid of and put under our heel, crushing them and all they stand for. People have to wake up. Getting rid of the Jews will only solve part of the problem. It is their "legacy" that one has to destroy completely and make people wake up and realize it was the Jews and their enemy programs all along that has controlled them. Gentile humanity has to wake up from this, learn from it, and not make the same mistakes again.


Indeed.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 438

Re: arrival of the gods.

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am

StyleCoin wrote:When the gods arrive on this planet, will it be possible to exterminate the criminals? Will the extermination of the deep places of pedophilia and pedophilia come to an end? Will Marxism end one day?
Will the criminal factions no longer exist?
sorry for these stupid questions, is that in my country there are so many children and teenagers being abused, women being brutally killed, I am very sad to see this news.

just pretend to yourself that the gods aren't coming and try to fix things yourself through legal activism.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: WiseDragon and 29 guests