Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A White From Turkey

Saturn6

I am an Aryan living in the western part of Turkey. In the 1880's my parents came to Turkey. My ancestors are from Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine. I mean, like most people in the West, I'm white. But there is no ideal party here, I do not vote for any party and this decision is not appropriate for me. I plan to go to Europe or Japan. Because I intend to continue my pure white lineage, I do not want my children to marry a Turk. I don't like this country and its culture. What do you suggest I do?

Definitely move. Come back to Europe!

Us whites have nothing to do in Japan. Unless you go there as a tourist or to learn a certain skill - culinary arts, for example - I'd suggest you to not even consider finding a home there.

Europe is in a difficult situation, yes - but we need as much help as we can get from other whites. And your home and ancestry is here.

You don't necessarily need to return to Eastern Europe. You can settle in the West. But the important thing here is to live in a white country.

If you want to continue your pure white heritage going to Japan doesent sound like a smart idea. Better move to Europe or America.

Prince.of.wallachia said:
I am an Aryan living in the western part of Turkey. In the 1880's my parents came to Turkey. My ancestors are from Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine. I mean, like most people in the West, I'm white. But there is no ideal party here, I do not vote for any party and this decision is not appropriate for me. I plan to go to Europe or Japan. Because I intend to continue my pure white lineage, I do not want my children to marry a Turk. I don't like this country and its culture. What do you suggest I do?
Get the fuck out of there

Poweredbythesun said:
I thought both Greece and Turkey used to be White, what the hell happened? D:

There are all types of white people in the western part of Turkey, most of them people of the Balkans, but in the central and eastern parts of oriental-looking people can see. I think Greece has been white, Europe's protector for many years, so they mix with some western Asian peoples compared to the northern peoples. :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back