Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cryonics some thoughts about the soul perspektive

Fuchs

We know souls wait until the right time is there to reincarnate (if they have enouth energy left). But if the body is frozen and somehow brought back to live what happens if the soul is allready reincarnated? I asume somebody is dead if you freeze him. I´m sure :D

I think the hole cryonics will never succeed. at least if the body is not keept somehow alive instead of only frozen.
If they manage to just slow down the body to a minimum ageeing then the soul should be still linked to the body.

Fuchs said:
We know souls wait until the right time is there to reincarnate (if they have enouth energy left). But if the body is frozen and somehow brought back to live what happens if the soul is allready reincarnated? I asume somebody is dead if you freeze him. I´m sure :D

I think the hole cryonics will never succeed. at least if the body is not keept somehow alive instead of only frozen.
If they manage to just slow down the body to a minimum ageeing then the soul should be still linked to the body.
The soul is an integral component of the body and is needed for it to be alive. When a reanimation is attempted on a person, it will often times end up failing because the soul has already left the body, whereas when it succeeds the soul will return/stay in the body and the person is reanimated.
This is how I personally think it works. Just a theory though, I could be wrong.

Babies which were born stillborn, or where the mother miscarried, are without a Soul. (I cannot link to where I read this, but it was JoS material.) The Human is made up of multiple Bodies - plural - and the Physical Body is just one of those Bodies. Once a person is frozen cryogenically, if dead in actually, then their Soul will go elsewhere; so as you say, they would have to be in stasis, but that would be the same as being indolent.

As Star Trek TNG admitted, it was (is/will be) a fad/craze. It's just a money-making piece of j00 p00, and if you are kept alive in stasis, like a coma, then it is to waste the person away while also draining your bank account also away. Then one day there would be an "accident" where a number of people, whose numerology of the total number of victims would = 6, died because the machines were turned off or there was a power cut and the backup generators, which never existed, didn't kick in to action, or blah, blah, blah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back