Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was the enemy attacking me/us with today's earthquake? Or i'm over reacting?

Adam

So right after i finished the final RTR, the aura cleaning and returning the curse after that by 5 mins the earthquake happened here in Istanbul it's said to be 5.7 magnitude and i live in the 20th floor so it was the double in their. but i felt it like 1 magnitude or even 0.5 magnitude not like the rest they all were very scared these religious goys lol. i don't know why. But i feel that i got some kind of protection. So what do you think? I'm a dedicated SS BTW.

HAIL SATAN

Adam said:
So right after i finished the final RTR, the aura cleaning and returning the curse after that by 5 mins the earthquake happened here in Istanbul it's said to be 5.7 magnitude and i live in the 20th floor so it was the double in their. but i felt it like 1 magnitude or even 0.5 magnitude not like the rest they all were very scared these religious goys lol. i don't know why. But i feel that i got some kind of protection. So what do you think? I'm a dedicated SS BTW.

HAIL SATAN

Earthquakes happen. It's probably just a coincidence.

Don't stress over it too much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back