Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating runes

BlueLight

I'm starting uni soon and I know I won't be able to get any privacy with 5 people in one dorm room. My biggest worry is related to spirituality. I can easily find an excuse for yoga.

And I can do the RTRs in my mind. It's not as powerful, but I can do more RTRs per day to make up for it.

My question is... can I do the same with runes? Can I vibrate them in my mind or do I really need to do them out loud? I imagine it wouldn't be as powerful. But I'd still take it over doing nothing.

BlueLight said:
I would say yes, you can do it that way. Any kind of mantra can be vibrated mentally. This has to do with vibrating it on the astral from what I know, with your ethereal-/energy-body.

Bear in mind however that you will severely lose out on the power that physical vibration brings. In order to atleast make up for this a little bit, you should try to work on all the other components that go into vibrating the runes and doing workings in general.

Practice your focus and visualization. While you vibrate them mentally, try to focus fully, 100%, on the rune you are vibrating. In addition to this, focus on that rune's symbol in your mind. If you can't visualize well enough yet to properly keep the symbol in your head, then start practicing it until you are able to. I remember that some other members visualized the symbol lighting up brightly with white-gold energy.

When you are unable to utilize physical vibrations, the other parts of raising energy become all the more crucial. I would highly advise that you put time into deeply mastering the act of breathing in energy from different sources (planets, sigils, etc). This can then also be added into your workings. While vibrating the rune like I said above, with full focus, and visualizing it's symbol, you can try drawing in energy from that symbol with each inhale while you vibrate (similarly to doing energy-breathing on a sigil). This should give it a bit of an additional "boost".

Of course as with all things, first give these things a try (preferrably as soon as you can, but not during the VoC) and see how they feel for you. Then you can adjust it to your personal preference and go into uni well prepared.

Best of luck. :)

Well out in the fields or under a tree in between buildings in most universities, there’s always random people doing weird things, between classes. It’s university. I would literally just sit and do yoga and vibrate rtrs openly when I would visit friends at university. No one batted an eye. They’re so liberal now a days, they wouldn’t dare judge someone doing ‘weird’ things like vibrating runes.

I did this. All the time actually. HOWEVER, I wouldn’t necessarily advise it given the amount of jews at university. Probably not safe. I always felt the situation and made a judgement call. The reason being, is meditating and rtrs are a priority. Less than ideal scenarios present themselves but that’s not an excuse for me.

What I can say is over the years, I’ve faced situations where it was hard to find privacy. Yet I always found a way. There’s always some nook or cranny you can find outside under a tree or whatever. 90% or more of my meditation and rtrs I would do outside sometimes. Usually a different spot almost every day. I always found a spot for privacy. It’s not hard. Even in university. There’s a real phenomena called hidden in plain sight. I use it to my advantage all the time. But bottom line is if you want to find privacy you will, and if you don’t you won’t. It can take a little time, but it can be done. Sometimes I’ve walked around for like an hour looking, but always managed and never gave up. Because it’s a huge priority for me. Also, I’m aware some members here have done workings to create privacy. That’s an option too. However you’ll need privacy in the begging to do the working. :?

At public parks it’s not uncommon for people to do yoga under a tree and meditate. As long as you’re decently off to your own. No one will know what you’re doing. I did this daily for months at one point or in my car if it was raining.

Also, a piece of genuine life advice. The culprit in these scenarios is often laziness. People want to do things only in ideal circumstances. The problem is you’ll get no where with this mindset cause ideal circumstances rarely present themselves. If someone wants to make progress in any facet in life, regular action needs to be taken regardless of circumstance and discipline needs to be applied. It’s the only way.

Soon, what I imagine will happen, is you’ll venture off in your area and find a nice cozy spot with privacy that’ll become a go to and you’ll be fine and able to establish a regular routine. Good luck.

Eric13 said:
Well out in the fields or under a tree in between buildings in most universities, there’s always random people doing weird things, between classes. It’s university. I would literally just sit and do yoga and vibrate rtrs openly when I would visit friends at university. No one batted an eye. They’re so liberal now a days, they wouldn’t dare judge someone doing ‘weird’ things like vibrating runes.

I just had this experience myself, in which I and others in my group were waiting for our turn to go out on the campus pond to do ecology things, and I just went to the side to sit in the shade and work on my AoP a bit.

The wonderful thing is, as you pointed out, their liberal bias masks us. We're a minority religion ("Paganism", which is still 100% accurate to tell them.), we don't have access to temples or even a community to participate in as far as they know, and we're just trying to practice our spirituality in peace. Many of them would defend us passionately based on these facts alone if someone were to give us shit. I actually received a lower "privilege" score in a bullshit social psych class than most others because of the religious questions.

Of course as you also pointed out, it's better not to openly advertise what you're doing exactly since most won't respond well to "oh I'm just destroying the hebrew alphabet", but meditation and yoga - corrupted in many forms they may be - have become common enough that it's easy to pass off Satanic meditations and RTRs as run-of-the-mill meditations and breathing exercises. I live with those who encourage me to meditate and are happy to hear me do it for exactly this reason.

Thus, to BlueLight, be safe yet creative. If your fellow dormfolk aren't perturbed by a person sitting and butchering Aum into Ohm, they certainly won't think much different with runic vibrations, nor the RTR, should you present them with such a comparison.

Eric13 said:
Also, a piece of genuine life advice. The culprit in these scenarios is often laziness. People want to do things only in ideal circumstances. The problem is you’ll get no where with this mindset cause ideal circumstances rarely present themselves. If someone wants to make progress in any facet in life, regular action needs to be taken regardless of circumstance and discipline needs to be applied. It’s the only way.

Soon, what I imagine will happen, is you’ll venture off in your area and find a nice cozy spot with privacy that’ll become a go to and you’ll be fine and able to establish a regular routine. Good luck.

The problem is that winter is coming and you can't do the yoga outside or the workings when it's snowing, raining or being so cold you can't feel your body.

It would be different if it was still summer. We have a pretty big campus.

And my country isn't open minded. I can't hide in plain sight. I'm already pushing it with the yoga, but at least I have a medical excuse for it.

But I get what you're saying. I'll focus on finding opportunities. I'm sure I'll have periods of time when I can do the RTR. But I wanted to know if I can do it in my mind temporarily since it will take a few weeks for me to learn the schedule of my roommates.

And with workings... I don't know if I'll have the luxury of consistency like this.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Eric13 said:

I just had this experience myself, in which I and others in my group were waiting for our turn to go out on the campus pond to do ecology things, and I just went to the side to sit in the shade and work on my AoP a bit.

The wonderful thing is, as you pointed out, their liberal bias masks us. We're a minority religion ("Paganism", which is still 100% accurate to tell them.), we don't have access to temples or even a community to participate in as far as they know, and we're just trying to practice our spirituality in peace. Many of them would defend us passionately based on these facts alone if someone were to give us shit. I actually received a lower "privilege" score in a bullshit social psych class than most others because of the religious questions.

Of course as you also pointed out, it's better not to openly advertise what you're doing exactly since most won't respond well to "oh I'm just destroying the hebrew alphabet", but meditation and yoga - corrupted in many forms they may be - have become common enough that it's easy to pass off Satanic meditations and RTRs as run-of-the-mill meditations and breathing exercises. I live with those who encourage me to meditate and are happy to hear me do it for exactly this reason.

Thus, to BlueLight, be safe yet creative. If your fellow dormfolk aren't perturbed by a person sitting and butchering Aum into Ohm, they certainly won't think much different with runic vibrations, nor the RTR, should you present them with such a comparison.

Thank you!

I'll pay attention to how open minded they are and test them. If not, I'll learn their schedule to see when I'm alone to do my spiritual workings in peace.

Shael said:
BlueLight said:
I would say yes, you can do it that way. Any kind of mantra can be vibrated mentally. This has to do with vibrating it on the astral from what I know, with your ethereal-/energy-body.

Bear in mind however that you will severely lose out on the power that physical vibration brings. In order to atleast make up for this a little bit, you should try to work on all the other components that go into vibrating the runes and doing workings in general.

Practice your focus and visualization. While you vibrate them mentally, try to focus fully, 100%, on the rune you are vibrating. In addition to this, focus on that rune's symbol in your mind. If you can't visualize well enough yet to properly keep the symbol in your head, then start practicing it until you are able to. I remember that some other members visualized the symbol lighting up brightly with white-gold energy.

When you are unable to utilize physical vibrations, the other parts of raising energy become all the more crucial. I would highly advise that you put time into deeply mastering the act of breathing in energy from different sources (planets, sigils, etc). This can then also be added into your workings. While vibrating the rune like I said above, with full focus, and visualizing it's symbol, you can try drawing in energy from that symbol with each inhale while you vibrate (similarly to doing energy-breathing on a sigil). This should give it a bit of an additional "boost".

Of course as with all things, first give these things a try (preferrably as soon as you can, but not during the VoC) and see how they feel for you. Then you can adjust it to your personal preference and go into uni well prepared.

Best of luck. :)

Thanks for the advice! I'll probably start experimenting with it today.

BlueLight said:
The problem is that winter is coming and you can't do the yoga outside or the workings when it's snowing, raining or being so cold you can't feel your body.
I get it. I would freeze my arse off when it was winter and I was doing these practices outside. Tough times back then.

To answer your question, yes you can vibrate them in your mind in the meantime. Make sure you can feel some kind of energy being raised to ensure you’re doing it right.

I know some countries it’s risky. At the end of the day just make sure you’re staying safe.

Eric13 said:
BlueLight said:
I get it. I would freeze my arse off when it was winter and I was doing these practices outside. Tough times back then.

To answer your question, yes you can vibrate them in your mind in the meantime. Make sure you can feel some kind of energy being raised to ensure you’re doing it right.

I know some countries it’s risky. At the end of the day just make sure you’re staying safe.

Thank you! I plan on using any opportunities to do my spiritual work properly. But first I need to figure out how my roommates are and when they'll be missing from the dorms during the day. I haven't met them yet - I am pretty damn sure they won't be exactly open minded. That's just how people are here.

BlueLight said:
Eric13 said:
BlueLight said:

Thank you! I plan on using any opportunities to do my spiritual work properly. But first I need to figure out how my roommates are and when they'll be missing from the dorms during the day. I haven't met them yet - I am pretty damn sure they won't be exactly open minded. That's just how people are here.
Hey I want to add on top to all the useful advice that they give you, you could do a spell now to make sure you have enough privacy to practice your meditation. Doing a spell will help you out making sure you will have enough privacy, I personally think it's a good idea if you have still time before uni ;)

luis said:
BlueLight said:
Eric13 said:

Hey I want to add on top to all the useful advice that they give you, you could do a spell now to make sure you have enough privacy to practice your meditation. Doing a spell will help you out making sure you will have enough privacy, I personally think it's a good idea if you have still time before uni ;)

I could start it during the limited alone time I have in uni. I'll focus on that and on the RTRs for the beginning. Thank you!

BlueLight said:
luis said:
BlueLight said:

I could start it during the limited alone time I have in uni. I'll focus on that and on the RTRs for the beginning. Thank you!
Make sure you have a good affirmation that covers everything you need :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back