Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im leaving Buddha for satan,and I humbly need help with some things

Hi.I am a buddhist for almost 7 yrs.theravada for about 6 of them.1 year or so vajrayana.I have finally come to the truth of Shiva Siddhanta and that God exists.I reject materialism,nihilism and annihilationism.having finally seen clearly what subversion all of buddhism is in all of its forms I have now rejected it.buddhism is evil as hpmageson said.it makes no sence.the self exists.individuality exists.advaita of any form makes no sence,wether thats vedanta,kashmiri or nath siddha.I dont want nibbana.I dont want veganism.I dont want celibacy.I dont want to lose my desire and individuality.I dont want soul extinction.all of buddhist philosophy is just doublespeak and buddhist philosophers debate like rabbis of the talmudic school.

I have left buddhism.but I have a dilemma.the sanghata sutra says that I will fall into hell for 8 long eons for abandoning dharma after death,I will gladly burn for shiva forever if I have to,I love him.but I am only hesitant for one reason.NDEs!there are so many buddhist NDEs like thai ndes where the gods appear to support even theravada filth.then there are delog stories in tibet.dawa drolma when she ''died''didnt let anyone in her room during the entire time(tara told her to not let anyone in before she went to the buddha land) so she could have just lied IDK shugsep jetsun also was in a cave the whole time.so they could be lying .but my shaiva friends say that this is just shiva appearing to them in the form their comfortable with.that sounds implausible but it could be true.but I am scared because of that.

maybe these are enemy ETs..many buddhists report visions of their deities,I dont know how to really explain this.

any help would be appreciated!

From what I know about NDEs like the ones you're describing, I have two hypotheses that I'm considering, and both could very likely be true for different NDEs.

1) These are enemy ETs, as you put forth. It only makes sense that an unknowing person, going through something as traumatic as a near-death experience, would take something like that experience deeply to heart. Enemy ETs would not miss that opportunity to validate falsehoods and harmful teachings.

2) During whatever their experience is, they are seeing visions or dreams that come from within, and thus they are simply affirming their own biases.

In some cases, it can't really be known whether a person is being manipulated by ETs, mistaking something within as something external, or simply lying, but a good start is to look at what the person with the NDE is arguing for, and what the effects of such ideas are. And when we see the practitioners of their ideas suffering, emaciated and without any sense of wealth and prosperity, with spiritual practices they claim are good for them yet leave them with no abilities and damaged bodies, this helps us to separate the bullshit from the truth.

I have also answered you in an announcement out of respect of how you conducted yourself in asking these questions with respect to our beliefs and community, rather than coming like a brainless fanatic [as many "Buddhists" have done in the past, how "unselfish" of them].

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
2) During whatever their experience is, they are seeing visions or dreams that come from within, and thus they are simply affirming their own biases.
My opinion on NDEs is that they are visions from the unconscious mind. Basically when people get in that state, they enter a kind of lucid dream condition where they are shown things from their unconscious mind. That's why xians see saints or heaven or all the bullshit based on how they used to imagine these things. Since everybody imagine things different, they see different images. It's a common pattern as atheists for example do not see xian things. Anyway nobody can be trusted on these things as they cannot prove anything of what they say and nobody can get in their minds to confirm wether it's true or not. Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit.

The Alchemist7 said:
Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit.
Yeah, they're called "priests" and televangelists, and they're paid by those who they are billshitting.

FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Yeah, they're called "priests" and televangelists, and they're paid by those who they are billshitting.

Some of them get paid 100,000,000$ a year or double this to just spew lies about Rabbi Yeshua, so is it really that much of a mystery someone is bribed by jews to lie to everyone on the face of this planet at mass scale?

Shekels can do a lot of things. Most people of these guys are plain clueless to anything spiritual. It's a job of promoting jews that pays them back in astronomical size and amounts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Some of them get paid 100,000,000$ a year or double this to just spew lies about Rabbi Yeshua, so is it really that much of a mystery someone is bribed by jews to lie to everyone on the face of this planet at mass scale.
Holy shit. I didn't expect it to be that much, plus I also was a bit thick to not think that the jew would be paying them, as well. Thinking about the flow of money, (((companies, brands and banks))) not to mention (((false charities and fundraising events/music concerts, etc.))), must surely be paying into it, as well.

Shekels can do a lot of things. Most people of these guys are plain clueless to anything spiritual. It's a job of promoting jews that pays them back in astronomical size and amounts.
People say, "everyone has their price". Well, with those of us who know things, the jew couldn't possibly do anything to buy us. Unlike those stained glass windows in churches, we actually are priceless.

FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:

No, I meant people who went through NDEs. If priests spread xian shit, it doesn't mean that they went through NDE, wtf.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:

No, I meant people who went through NDEs. If priests spread xian shit, it doesn't mean that they went through NDE, wtf.
It's when you said "some people" rather than "some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs".

The Alchemist7 said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
My opinion on NDEs is that they are visions from the unconscious mind. Basically when people get in that state, they enter a kind of lucid dream condition where they are shown things from their unconscious mind. That's why xians see saints or heaven or all the bullshit based on how they used to imagine these things. Since everybody imagine things different, they see different images. It's a common pattern as atheists for example do not see xian things. Anyway nobody can be trusted on these things as they cannot prove anything of what they say and nobody can get in their minds to confirm wether it's true or not. Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit.

I definitely think the unconscious plays a big role with NDEs in particular; experiences encountered during actual death, I lean towards being perhaps a combination of the unconscious and ETs. I base this off of one of HPS Maxine's sermons where she talked about the enemy and their "One", and how they will often present themselves as deceased loved ones to assure the dying person that all is well - and how could they know any different? What can they even do at that point if they did see through the ruse somehow? It doesn't behoove me to go into details, but in addition to that, I have two stories about now-deceased relatives that appear to authenticate what Maxine wrote, and this causes me a certain level of distress and anger.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
It's when you said "some people" rather than "some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs".
The discussion was only about NDEs, wasn't it obvious enough for you?
"Some people" means "some people". "Some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs" means "some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs". Not everyone speaks and thinks the same way.

The discussion was also not about NDEs only. It was about someone leaving bullshit after they realised it is bullshit, and finding the truth of things, which might have included NDEs as a part of it. Seeing my posts, you could see where I relate things to xianity, and as we know, modern buddhism is xianity wearing different clothes, and I don't know for certain but I do expect that there are "priest" types and televangelist types, or the equivalents of them, in modern buddhism, as well.

Wouldn't NDEs fall into the area of either lucid dreaming or more precisely astral projection?

I recall reading some material of people practicing mindfulness at a high level and some admitted leaving their bodies while in this altered state albeit because they practice non-interaction simply observation of the breath and feelings. They merely stated they did nothing just continued meditating till the OBE went away or they decided to end the session. I notice one site states that the altered state of ultimate alpha as I like to it. That when feeling swollen and enlarged just focus on the feelings the person ignored that someone stated that sounds like alpha trance when you reach deeply. The buddhist simply replied those kinds of understandings didn't exist centuries ago.

Also guys you do realize OP didn't even bother to write a reply back. He is still at one post. I would have liked to ask him about his meditation schedule and routine. Despite the fact others don't do power meditation unless it's something like yoga. The only thing I respect about the meditation aspect of buddhism or Eastern religions is their learning of mindfulness(trance) and whatnot. Albeit like my reply above it delves into non-interference and simple observation so those that delve into deeper trances and altered states merely do so as just observing.

FancyMancy said:
"Some people" means "some people". "Some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs" means "some of these people who had/claim to have had NDEs". Not everyone speaks and thinks the same way.
It seems that you have too much spare time at your disposal. I was speaking about NDEs and people who went through this, period. If I haven't mentionned specifically in that sentence that "Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit *about NDEs experiences*" you really have to come and make a case out of this? The OP was speaking about buddhism yes but my reply was for the point 2 of Powstanie Pogańskie about NDEs.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
It seems that you have too much spare time at your disposal. I was speaking about NDEs and people who went through this, period. If I haven't mentionned specifically in that sentence that "Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit *about NDEs experiences*" you really have to come and make a case out of this? The OP was speaking about buddhism yes but my reply was for the point 2 of Powstanie Pogańskie about NDEs.
Why are you bitching on and on, just because Mancy added a little more information to the conversation? If you would prefer to not know this information, you could have just chosen to not read it. Instead of bitching about it for so long. Just seems like a ridiculous waste of effort. Mancy wasn't even off topic, you just got such a narrow focus.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
OK. Have fun!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why are you bitching on and on, just because Mancy added a little more information to the conversation? If you would prefer to not know this information, you could have just chosen to not read it. Instead of bitching about it for so long. Just seems like a ridiculous waste of effort. Mancy wasn't even off topic, you just got such a narrow focus.
Apparently he only replied to me to say that I didn't put 3 words in a sentence. What are you talking about? What contribution you see in that?

The Alchemist7 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Apparently he only replied to me to say that I didn't put 3 words in a sentence. What are you talking about? What contribution you see in that?
Go back and read how this actually started. After you said "Some people might as well be paid to spread xian shit." He quickly mentioned some things about some of those people who are paid to spread that xian shit, which is perfectly on topic and a direct continuation to the last sentence in your first post. Which is why he even quoted the exact sentence he was replying to, which I quoted above. But then ever since then you're just freaking out because he didn't talk about NDEs in his reply and you only want to talk about NDEs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back