Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antoni Gaudi was a spiritual satanist?

SABNAC50

I saw some ocult influence in Gaudi's art like this magic square on a cathedral degisned by him (Sagrada Familia) -
quadrant_magic_subirachs_portada.jpg

The numbers from the square also ads to 33 (the 33 levels of the spine the serpent must travel upwards to the crown chakra) .
Also I noticed templier's cross on both Park Guell and Sagrada Familia :
ULTIMATE+Guide+to+Visiting+Park+G%C3%BCell%2C+Barcelona

sagrada_familia_fachada_natividad_cipres_palomas_cruz.jpg

However the templier's cross on Sagrada Familia is somehow covered up as a dove with that red sculpture to don't look obvious ,but the shape with the dove's wings it's totally make look alike templier's cross. And in the park guell you can notice bizzare rounded form that looks like pineal gland.
There is even a tiny pentagram on that house in front of the building in the interior of the "P" letter that cames from Park Guell :
closeup-on-architecture-details-park-guell-name-in-mosaics-picture-id1160286134

There may be a reference to the multi-colored stage of the Magnum Opus when one achieves imortality as the park quell is full of color :
park-guell-antoni-gaudi-barcelona-spain1.jpg

gaudi_park_barcelona3.jpg

It's also a snake on the cathedral designed by him, randomly placed :
d229b6f64ae47241b87a2e35c0e0f691.jpg

I saw also on park guell a lizard with 7 seven bumps of it that reminds me of a dragon and the 7 chakras :
park-guell-lizard-gd.jpg

Also a dragon on a iron gate :
dragon-on-iron-gate-at-pavellons-de-la-finca-guell-by-antonio-gaudi-gdwk58.jpg

And also in the Park Guell I noticed a head of an animal that pops out from a indigo circle :
park-guell-5819.jpg
that looks like the meditation of the serpent when you rise up your serpent up trough the third eye .
I read an article that I found on google that he was a mason and that's why he have this ocult square on the cathedral Sagrada Familia.It looks like jupiter's square with similar numbers to ads to 33.

Hails. I was in Spain some years ago, and I went to the Gaudi park area. But I also went to a museum out of town somewhere, up in the hills/mountains. I am 99% sure it was a Gaudi museum, but I can't find it online thus far. However the museum was full of architectual drawings and other sketches.

The sketch I remember the most from the whole museum was a drawing of Satan. I am almost certain it was a museum dedicated to Gaudi. The drawing was of a goat headed being similar to the classic "Baphomet".

I will try to research it and ask the people who took me there. Maybe they still have the pics of that drawing. I will write here what I find.

At least they can confirm if it was a Gaudi museum or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back