Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Egypt was attacked during dynasty XII?

Wotanwarrior

I believe that Egypt was attacked during the 12th dynasty, at that time about 4000 years ago Egypt was at its peak and some of the most powerful pharaohs ruled but just after Amenemhat III Egypt fell into decline and no longer recovered until the 18th dynasty after being expelled the Hyksos.
Then Egypt was attacked again at the end of the 18th dynasty.

Larissa666 said:
Can you explain a little bit more?

I think that Egypt was attacked by the enemy ETs and was almost destroyed, after that, was governed by lower and less advanced people than the previous pharaohs and it was declining, when Egypt was already weakened, the Hicsos attacked and took control and Egypt was not recovered until the 18th dynasty after they were defeated and expelled, then later during the reign of Amenhotep III Egypt was attacked again by the enemy ETs.
Sorry if I can´t explain myself better, sometimes these thoughts, memories or whatever come to me suddenly and vaguely and diffusely.

Do you think it's easier to do the Magnum Opus today or in the Golden Age?
I guess during the Golden Age was easier but now our souls are older even if cursed and it seems that few achieved godhead in ancient times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back