Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help needed

Inception

It started a year ago, last autumn and has been going on since then daily. I started hearing voices. I didn't think much of it then. I even responded to the voices when it began. I thought that it was schizophrenia and started taking pills. Then came overwhelming fear, feeling of being watched. I actually ran away from home and spent several months at a relatives because my house became overwhelmingly bad to be at and felt dirty.

I remember when I was completely frozen in fear for hours when eventually Satan came and told me to ''Go ahead'' (to move) It was like his voice was booming all over the place, like I had headphones on and his voice was everywhere. The negative voices I hear are not like that one time I heard Satan's voice. The negative voices are whispers of varying intensity.

Things the voices do is repeating my thoughts, saying random words in an attempt to get me to think said words. Saying negative things about the gods such as ''Satan is shit.'' like a million times, saying ''jesus'' over and over again. saying: ''Kill yourself.'' ''We are jews.'' I also have visions of misfortune and disturbing things. For example when I'm driving I've seen a vision of the wheel turning to one side and me crashing. My throat being slit. There have been many fear attacks moreso lately, also a feeling that all the time I'm being watched. I've noticed they can't actually do anything physically and I've never been physically hurt just vocally harassed and annoyed. I know this is because of the protection of the gods.

When I close my eyes I see the grey's, I've also seen the star of david through my third eye
I'm consistently meditating, keeping up mu AoP and rtr's daily. Every time I do the RTR the voices seem to go quiet for a while although there are times when I feel like I'm surrounded, can't look at people, eyes keep focusing on things that aren't there, lots of fear. I'm finishing up on a 40 day banishing ritual as well as a freeing the soul working. I've also begged Satan to help and I've gotten it. There are days when there are little to no voices and there are days when it all gets too much. I can't really put to text how horrible this is and had been and I've many times contemplated suicide during the past year, though I still find a way to keep on going. How do I rid myself of the voices completely. It's been a tough year and I've tried everything. If there's any help anyone can give me I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey man sorry you’re going through this, I’ve been through something similar.

Okay, here’s what can work cause it worked for me. Stones. For these negative energies, you have a few options. Black obsidian is a go to for me. But black tourmaline and others work wonders as well. Do a little research. As well as there are many stones for protection. One I love is Citrine. It’s said to carry the power of the sun and it has that bright color. It’s said it doesn’t need to be cleaned either as it automatically dissipates the negative energy it absorbs. As it’s connected with the sun.

I know this will help you. Look into it.

Inception said:
Never ever take pills for a mental condition. It will only make it worse. If you want the voices to stop, practice lots and lots of void meditation. Nearly every SS has these kinds of enemy thoughtforms harassing them, but the vast majority of us learned to tune them out completely. Learning to control your mind will allow you to shut out these voices and have peace of mind.

Never respond to the voices or give them any attention. They feed off of your attention, so don't give it to them. If you hear them again, just go void and tune them out. Repeat this as often as necessary.

Inception said:
Your problem is not as serve as you think, in fact the solution is quite easy.
The only thing is that it can take some time.

You need to balance yourself, you're too receptive to the astral and need grounding.
Physical activities help with this, start exercising and such, socializing with others also helps in grounding and ignoring the harassment.
The key here is movement and activity.
Void mediation will help you again control of your mind, but for the most part you need to start being more physically active.

Given your case, this is obviously going to be hard at 1st and is going to take a lot of time to correct, but it gets easier the more you do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back