Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gender Update

AveVapula

For all German ss
An alle deutschen gebt euch das Video von Holger Strohm über Gender, was schon der Ist Zustand ist.
Alleine in der Schule gab es bei mir nen Tag wo die Frauen sich wie Männer kleiden sollten und die Männer wie Frauen. Zudem bei der Universität jetzt einen sogenannten Transen und Huren Ball bei dem alle Männer sich wie Transen kleiden und die Frauen wie Huren, muss loss aber ganz schnell. Das geht hier ab heftig. Das Video ist eine Bereicherung. Liebe Grüße
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flMHYQ-iUU8

I decided to translate this but it may be wrong.

For all german SS.
To all germans give us/you the video of Holger Strohm about gender, that the first state is.
Only in school they gave me one day where women dressed like men and men like women.
To that at the university a Transen (transgenders?) und whore ball at which all men dress like Transen and the women like whores, must go loose quite fast. That goes from here quite heftig (I think either in the way of shocking or heavy). That video is a Bereicherung (I dont know that word lol).
Sweet greetings (properly translated youd probably say 'with love')

-----------
Also hello Morgenröte I hope you dont mind me translating your message.
Hallo Morgenröte, ich hauffe das du es kein problem findest das ich dein bericht erzahle? (im English erzahlen) hat. Doch darein errors gibt.
Ich bin nicht deutsch lol.

Thank you, I appreciate it, but for a non german speaker quite difficult because it wasn't the cleanest and easiest sentences.
Yes a transgender and whore ball. Bereicherung is like a upgrade for yourself, when you watch the video. Have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back