delete my fucking account please

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
SATchives

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby SATchives » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
luis wrote:
SATchives wrote: not older than my father.

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense

Who ever said this is Father’s fault?

I know this quote was not directed to me but I personally meant literally my biological dad. We are both SS. For someone to bring age into anything Is immature, shows lack of age reading this. And perhaps you are listening to enemy influences out there. As their main arguing point is always we are just kids. Which is not the case. Most of us here as dedicated SS have a sort of spiritual commen sense and I hope anyone reading this realizes mutilation of your body and injection of artificial hormones. Is spiritually nonsensical but. That being said. I'm not going to push anything on anyone. You may do what you want with your body. I only gave my advice

luis

Postby luis » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:17 pm

SATchives wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
luis wrote:I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense

Who ever said this is Father’s fault?

I know this quote was not directed to me but I personally meant literally my biological dad. We are both SS. For someone to bring age into anything Is immature, shows lack of age reading this. And perhaps you are listening to enemy influences out there. As their main arguing point is always we are just kids. Which is not the case. Most of us here as dedicated SS have a sort of spiritual commen sense and I hope anyone reading this realizes mutilation of your body and injection of artificial hormones. Is spiritually nonsensical but. That being said. I'm not going to push anything on anyone. You may do what you want with your body. I only gave my advice

Maybe my english suck but i never said that it's Father Satan fault. I said that he would never create a group of people that has to use something artificial like surgery and hormones (wich are in a way artificial because the only way to take them is through man-made medicines) to feel better with themselves. Hope it's clear what i'm trying to say.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:57 pm

Working on chakras already makes the hormones balanced because chakras rule the endocrine system too. A healthy endocrine system produces an healthy and balanced amount of hormones. Taking them artificially disrupts the natural balance and will come to bite in the backside those who use them. It's guaranteed. Not to mention that it will also create imbalances in the soul as an effect. As above, so below. As below, so above.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:00 am

Stormblood wrote:Working on chakras already makes the hormones balanced because chakras rule the endocrine system too. A healthy endocrine system produces an healthy and balanced amount of hormones. Taking them artificially disrupts the natural balance and will come to bite in the backside those who use them. It's guaranteed. Not to mention that it will also create imbalances in the soul as an effect. As above, so below. As below, so above.

Very true. Another user posted on this topic how they worked spiritually to get over their trans problem and fix it.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:36 am

Stormblood wrote:And the fucker even used a God name in his username... People should avoid doing that. We're not gods yet nor are we advanced enough to speak as if we were certain gods. If Joe becomes a god they wil speak as the god Joe, not as any existing god. I find this username choices very disrespectful, not to mention a loss in the creativity department.

It can't be a cohencidence that we had another troll on here two or so years ago and on the old forums by the name of "Amon Ra". It got banned from here back in 2017, but I can't help but wonder if the same user sprung up again in the forum of the recently banned who started this thread.

Amon is another God the enemy tries to mimic and blaspheme on a continuous basis. When a user puts a God name in their username and the purpose of their account is to troll the forums, we can already conclude that it's worthless kike behind the account trying to pawn the negative energy of their posts onto the God name in their account and create a subliminal association between that God and their actions.

Of course, not all Jew infiltrators here are using that tactic, but by this point with the Final RTRs, their facade is almost worthless.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:33 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.

So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

Eat more carrots it will cure your depression.

The Mega Bitch let me at her... Get me an axe nono get me an chainsaw I'm gonna slice her into tiny pieces.
......Huhhhhh. The death breathe she killed me with the death breath. Be gone evil one.
The bitch she scwashed my head. The mega bitch squashed my head the mega bitch reins supreme.
......wow cobwebs.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:11 pm

satanichonor wrote:The Mega Bitch let me at her... Get me an axe nono get me an chainsaw I'm gonna slice her into tiny pieces.
......Huhhhhh. The death breathe she killed me with the death breath. Be gone evil one.
The bitch she scwashed my head. The mega bitch squashed my head the mega bitch reins supreme.
......wow cobwebs.

What are you talking about?
Be Happy :P

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:33 pm

satanichonor wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.

So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

The Mega Bitch let me at her... Get me an axe nono get me an chainsaw I'm gonna slice her into tiny pieces.
......wow cobwebs.

Let's try that again but in logical English...

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:53 pm

satanichonor wrote:

......wow cobwebs.

I can't remember last time I wrote the word squash, actually. I was very busy then when I did write it. Alot of people have made mistakes, usually I never mess up but like I said I was busy. Grammer nazi me. Thanks.
It is from a movie also.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:22 pm

satanichonor wrote:

......wow cobwebs.

I feel like you are being smart.
"Kind actions (punyakarma) will bring loving reactions." Just a reminder.

You knew what I meant, also I spelled squash right too actually so it's not like I didn't know how to spell it.
Lets not ruin your good karma, that was actually supposed to make you in particular laugh, but you just threw it in my face.
I have not gotten along with people here sometimes either with the intense criticizing, but I feel sorry for it most of the time, because each person here matters.
It's not healthy for either person, as it can create tension, I really don't need that.

**Paintable rtr

Nikolas

Postby Nikolas » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:31 pm

I also want to request the deletion of this account. I dont need it anymore, im way too busy to be active.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Nikolas wrote:I also want to request the deletion of this account. I dont need it anymore, im way too busy to be active.
I hope you're not in any bad situation. Be well brother, I wish you the best. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi