Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Candles and Energies it brings

WAREOR

There’s Hispanic owned local stores that aren’t Satanic that specialize in “magic” called botanicas where I live and they only interested me because they sell black candles. I’ve been considering buying a few and having them lit around my home but I was wondering would they bring negative energies or “open the door” to unwanted entities?

A candle by itself isn't going to do anything that drastic. Candles are for help in attracting certain energies that correspond with whatever color that candle is. It is possible that the shop owners program their candles whether unintentionally or intentionally, however. If you are worried, you can cleanse them and then program them yourself, but at the same time, what are you supporting by buying these candles? I've refused to buy candles and stones and other ritual tools from certain businesses just because their own energies are tied to the enemy matrix. I wouldn't want to buy candles with that kind of energy attached to them.

On a side note... "opening the door" is a very Xtian way of seeing and doing things. Becoming a Satanist "opens the door" to negative entities. Being spiritual in general opens the door to negative entities. We are at war, it is something everyone deals with that takes their practice seriously. But we are under the Gods' protections and are given plentiful information on protecting ourselves from enemy attacks.

You aren't going to summon a boogeyman just by lighting a few candles. Just be careful with the energies that have been previously attached to them.

Libra said:
A candle by itself isn't going to do anything that drastic. Candles are for help in attracting certain energies that correspond with whatever color that candle is. It is possible that the shop owners program their candles whether unintentionally or intentionally, however. If you are worried, you can cleanse them and then program them yourself, but at the same time, what are you supporting by buying these candles? I've refused to buy candles and stones and other ritual tools from certain businesses just because their own energies are tied to the enemy matrix. I wouldn't want to buy candles with that kind of energy attached to them.

On a side note... "opening the door" is a very Xtian way of seeing and doing things. Becoming a Satanist "opens the door" to negative entities. Being spiritual in general opens the door to negative entities. We are at war, it is something everyone deals with that takes their practice seriously. But we are under the Gods' protections and are given plentiful information on protecting ourselves from enemy attacks.

You aren't going to summon a boogeyman just by lighting a few candles. Just be careful with the energies that have been previously attached to them.

Thank you, you gave me a better understanding of how things actually work. I do think you’re right though the candles may already be programmed. I’m most likely going to buy a few and cleanse them and program them. I will no longer use the saying “opening the door” I’m also not supporting anything by buying them it’s just easy access to black candles.

Hail Satan!

I like those types of tall candles in glass, and recently bought some in the color black. Only to find out it had a thin colored wrapping on the outside. I unpeeled it and found out the candle was actually grey with a coating of black wax on the top, to create the illusion of a full black candle.

Be wary when you're looking for a specified color.

WAREOR said:
Thank you, you gave me a better understanding of how things actually work. I do think you’re right though the candles may already be programmed. I’m most likely going to buy a few and cleanse them and program them. I will no longer use the saying “opening the door” I’m also not supporting anything by buying them it’s just easy access to black candles.

Hail Satan!
In my experience, botanicas have lots of enemy energy around them. Especially if they use those saint candles. Cleansing even the blank ones, I would say is a must. I’ve also heard that some places “pray” over candles to work for the buyer. (They pray using xian prayers of course)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back