Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sparta and Athenian wars

Aquarius

Something I’m really curious about is why did Sparta and Athens have wars? They were both pagan societies, weren’t they in contact with the Gods?

Because...Life. War is in itself, not bad, provided it's not a war between the same species, the same people, a civil war, or amongst people of the same race. Then it's a calamity.

The lamentations of the ancient Philosophers were largely around this, so long nonspiritual people hold control of the earth, there will always be ceaseless war, for the most superficial reasons.

War is a phenomenon of life, species do wage war, and war is frequent. However, if humans become more spiritual, a lot of useless suffering can be avoided.

Alexander mended the ties and evened out of this situation of incessant war, primarily because, he was enlightened. After this, the lesser people took power again, and the situation continued.

Nations do wars over a lot of reasons, and our planet has been in perpetual warfare, even stupid warfare, a lot due to spiritual downfall, rather than actual material problems. Back then, a lot of it was also material problems, such as lack in certain things or elements, which facilitated war very frequently.

Sparta and Athens were the big powers in ancient Greece. The wars they fought ended when the Spartans obtained Persian aid to build the navy they required to defeat Athens. However the Athenian Empire was also weakened in campaigns against Sicily. The victory of Sparta over Greece was the end of the Spartans. The uprisings against the Spartans lead by Thebes was successful and Sparta's aristocracy was destroyed in numerous battles and Sparta was invaded and destroyed so much it never rose again. By the time of Alexander the Great who was the King of Greece the Spartans refused to send any troops to his campaign against the Persians rebelling against him. Alexander just sent them a message that told them off and left it at that. Alexander destroyed Thebes for rebelling against him. The Spartans were not worth Alexanders time they had no power.

The problem is Sparta was the worst system of ancient Greece and this destroyed them in the end. The Spartan aristocracy had to devote themselves to military training to the extreme to protect themselves from there own Helot population of serfs. The Helots uprising in Sparta lasted twenty years and almost destroyed their society. The Spartan aristocracy lived as they did because they were prisoners of their own society and the slavery it depended on. The other mistakes of the Spartans was there law of not retreating to fight again another day. This caused them major losses they could not replace if they lost a battle their army was wiped out instead of making a intelligent retreat and escaping with the army intact.

The major Greek alliance of the last battle against the Persians the Greeks had organized an army of one hundred thousand of or more troops. By the time Philp invaded Greece at Alexander's first battle the Greek alliance could only put twenty five thousand troops in the field and ten thousand or more were killed in the battle including the Sworn Band of Thebes. That is how much the wars in Greece had devastated the society. Athens was destroyed in the wars with Sparta and the population devastated in the siege by the Spartans and their philosopher ruler who built the famous temple of Athena also perished in the siege. Athens also went through a destructive civil war that wiped out entire towns and cities. Athenian Democracy was not something to role model it destroyed Athens around every several decades Athenian society would almost collapse from the corruption of the regime and a dictator would take power and stabilize society only to be run off later. The Athenian Democracy was run on political assassination, bribery, vote rigging and sophistry which today would be called fake news.

The golden age of Greece was under the rule of the Pagan Roman empire when they had the Pax Romana. When the spiritual arts of Greece could be pursued. Every Roman upper class family had a Greek tutor. And the most remembered fully ascended master in the Roman empire was a Greek philosopher Apollionus. The Greeks were the spiritual and philosophical leaders of the Roman empire. The Romans used the Greek spiritual system as well.

The lesson of Greece and the destruction of the wars was the same lesson the European emperors and royals learned after the first war which destroyed Europe and which Europe has never recovered from the effects of.

The White race can not allow the military class to be the political ruling class again nor the worthless lawyers and business class that is the current political class either. The military and merchant classes are not suited to rule the racial nations. The original ruling class was the spiritual class of highly and fully ascend masters. If the future racial nation states are ruled by an aristocracy it will have to be of fully and highly ascended masters. In the end the White race will have to be untied in one racial empire. The problem has been the back sliding of the spiritual state of the race which has forced the move to Democracy and its radical egalitarianism as the corruption within the political class has created the adaptation of dispensing power to limit the abuses. Which also fails because the nature of Democracies allow for the most corrupt groups to hold power as oligarchy. Its a quality problem and replacing a lack of quality with quantity does not work. The oligarchy in the EU used Democracy to legalize their political criminality. Which is how all Democracies end up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because...Life. War is in itself, not bad, provided it's not a war between the same species, the same people, a civil war, or amongst people of the same race. Then it's a calamity.

The lamentations of the ancient Philosophers were largely around this, so long nonspiritual people hold control of the earth, there will always be ceaseless war, for the most superficial reasons.

War is a phenomenon of life, species do wage war, and war is frequent. However, if humans become more spiritual, a lot of useless suffering can be avoided.

Alexander mended the ties and evened out of this situation of incessant war, primarily because, he was enlightened. After this, the lesser people took power again, and the situation continued.

Nations do wars over a lot of reasons, and our planet has been in perpetual warfare, even stupid warfare, a lot due to spiritual downfall, rather than actual material problems. Back then, a lot of it was also material problems, such as lack in certain things or elements, which facilitated war very frequently.
Thanks a lot brother, so basically in those societies non-spiritual people were ruling, that’s interesting because I thought the other way. Gotta inform myself better. Thanks again.

The problem of Sparta, while they had the best blood back in this time, due to being unadulterated, and some of the great minds like Solon, was that they were extremely unrelenting. They had a consistent military government as stated. While they should be a paradigm for heroism, purity of the blood, and warrior skills, they cannot be a political paradigm, as they had a bad system which was an most of the time a military oligarchy.

On the other hand, where the Athenians failed, was external infiltration, not practicing as much eugenics, and being in general too political, to the point they deceived too many other Greek nation states of the time, which made them hated. Overt politicizing of ruling created indirect exploitation which again resulted in wars. The Athenians were not perfect either, especially where the blood and the looseness of the laws about it were concerned.

https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

Fascinating article from Graham Hancock's site about the timing of the Yugas (Golden/Silver/Bronze/Iron Ages of humanity). Humanity's last "Golden Age"/Satya Yuga ended around 12,000 years ago, and its current "Iron Age"/Kali Yuga began 6,000 years ago (note how precisely that lines up with the Jewish calendar - "No universe before this point, goy"). The Greek Golden Age, as superior as it was, was still happening only a little while after the peak of this global "dark age" of aggression and magickal disempowerment, the worst effects of which have been artificially prolonged by (((certain events))) two thousand years ago in Palestine and Arabia.

The interesting thing about Misra's calculation is that the Kali Yuga proper is supposed to end within the next six years, after which a "transition" period begins and the world resumes its climb to the Satya Yuga. It certainly feels like things are building to a showdown.

Yet a timocracy is still higher than both oligarchy and democracy, according to Plato. Of course, aristocracy is the best but shouldn't things be done im stages? From the bottom will get to the top again.

RoyBatty91 said:
https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

Fascinating article from Graham Hancock's site about the timing of the Yugas (Golden/Silver/Bronze/Iron Ages of humanity). Humanity's last "Golden Age"/Satya Yuga ended around 12,000 years ago, and its current "Iron Age"/Kali Yuga began 6,000 years ago (note how precisely that lines up with the Jewish calendar - "No universe before this point, goy"). The Greek Golden Age, as superior as it was, was still happening only a little while after the peak of this global "dark age" of aggression and magickal disempowerment, the worst effects of which have been artificially prolonged by (((certain events))) two thousand years ago in Palestine and Arabia.

The interesting thing about Misra's calculation is that the Kali Yuga proper is supposed to end within the next six years, after which a "transition" period begins and the world resumes its climb to the Satya Yuga. It certainly feels like things are building to a showdown.
HP Maxine said that the next 5/6 years the planets will be pretty bad for the Jews and because they don't have their magickal protection anymore (Thanks to the Rtrs) that will be their end. Of course that doesn't mean in my opinion that this will happen in a short time but it will probabilly takes some years for them to fully be gone...but the start is at 6 years from now. By doing the Final Rtr everyday this will make sure that it will happen.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wonder what war means in your vision? I guess it doesn't mean what is generally accepted nowadays to mean, which is destroying entire cities and genociding the inhabitants on the permanent expense of the goyim. That's a calamity even if it's between different gentile races.

My idea is that the Gods weren't as present as they were in more ancient times (like with Sumerians, Egyptians etc). I think that the fact that they weren't present was the cause of the degeneration of humanity. Christianity imposed itself gradually and that was thanks to the absence of the Gods. Of course humanity started to do wars for non relevant reasons and other bad things.The cause of the absence of the Gods was the war against Enemy ET.
Correct me if you think i'm wrong, guys..

WiseDragon said:
My idea is that the Gods weren't as present as they were in more ancient times (like with Sumerians, Egyptians etc). I think that the fact that they weren't present was the cause of the degeneration of humanity. Christianity imposed itself gradually and that was thanks to the absence of the Gods. Of course humanity started to do wars for non relevant reasons and other bad things.The cause of the absence of the Gods was the war against Enemy ET.
Disclaimer: I am just theorizing here.

I believe this was mainly because the enemy had been working on putting up and empowering their energy matrix. This could have made it more cumbersome for the Gods to try and interfere. Also, it's possible they had to wait for favorable astrological conditions in order to really make it worth their while to put energy towards turning things around for the better. Doing this at a bad time could lead to a loss of energy that might have made the war harder to win without taking more losses. I think they started to interfere a lot more now because conditions are becoming favorable for us to fully defeat the enemy. Hitler with his amazing deeds managed to heavily weaken the enemy control over the planet, which likely laid the groundwork for the Gods to influence things in the way they did, with the whole formation of the JoS. This also matches with how literally 99% of all satanic souls from Hel have reincarnated on here now. It's because the time has come for us to defeat the enemy once and for all. :)

Shael said:
WiseDragon said:
Disclaimer: I am just theorizing here.

I believe this was mainly because the enemy had been working on putting up and empowering their energy matrix. This could have made it more cumbersome for the Gods to try and interfere. Also, it's possible they had to wait for favorable astrological conditions in order to really make it worth their while to put energy towards turning things around for the better. Doing this at a bad time could lead to a loss of energy that might have made the war harder to win without taking more losses. I think they started to interfere a lot more now because conditions are becoming favorable for us to fully defeat the enemy. Hitler with his amazing deeds managed to heavily weaken the enemy control over the planet, which likely laid the groundwork for the Gods to influence things in the way they did, with the whole formation of the JoS. This also matches with how literally 99% of all satanic souls from Hel have reincarnated on here now. It's because the time has come for us to defeat the enemy once and for all. :)

You are both right, several things add up: the absence of the gods on earth, the curses and magic of the enemy, the spiritual fall of the people and the infiltrated jews working to destroy civilizations from within.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back