Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human spirits of Satan

Shadowcat

When coming in contact with human spirits who are of Satan is it possible to feel a strong energy/pull from them if they have powerful souls? Furthurmore is it entirely possible for them to bring messagest to you frim Satan or another god? Ex: during a dream, or when dowsing or using a ouija board or with terot cards. Thanks :)

It depends. In general, human spirits are pretty unreliable and are good faces for enemy entities. It can be easy to let your guard down around human spirits, so it's important to ensure they are of Satan if you really want to contact one.

And no, no other God or Satan will send you a message through any other spirit. If this is happening, you are definitely in contact with an enemy spirit that is lying to you. If one of the Gods has a message for you they will tell you themselves.

Personally, I've never seen the point in contacting human spirits, Satanic or not. Not when the Gods are a reliable wealth of information and companionship. Like I said, humans can be unreliable, even in death. Pure intentions or not.

They're no mediators in Spiritual Satanism, it's literally written in the front page.

Another thing, "I do not allow friendly association with other people," - Satan[Al Jilwah]"
Before you converse with anyone on the astral you ask them if they're of Satan first, This turns most of them away.

Trust no one, especially on the Astral, it's a very common thing for the enemy to try to befriend people on the astral only to deceive them.

I mean, your parents must have told you before not to speak to strangers, right?
People really need to stop being so gullible, especially when opening up to the astral for the 1st time.

My advice is stay away from trying to make contact with entities until you’re advanced enough. Meaning, you’re astral senses are open and you can clearly see who you’re communicating with in one way or another.

The reason is, the deception out there right now is high. And if you connect with things, you don’t know for sure who you’re connecting with. Then you can get yourself in a hole. And then you’re working overtime to get out of some stupid situation where you could be advancing and enriching your life instead. These entities are looking for any chance they get to fuck with good Satanists and ruin their lives. Advance yourself, then you can reach out to entities clearly.

This isn’t to say you cant pray to Satan or the gods and ask for guidance and support in life. But direct interactions and summoning, atm can be dangerous without being properly advanced. Probably this is more serious now than ever.

Rook said:
They're no mediators in Spiritual Satanism, it's literally written in the front page.

Another thing, "I do not allow friendly association with other people," - Satan[Al Jilwah]"
Before you converse with anyone on the astral you ask them if they're of Satan first, This turns most of them away.

Trust no one, especially on the Astral, it's a very common thing for the enemy to try to befriend people on the astral only to deceive them.

I mean, your parents must have told you before not to speak to strangers, right?
People really need to stop being so gullible, especially when opening up to the astral for the 1st time.
That quote refers to basically sticking to your own race, not generally people who are without.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:

That quote refers to basically sticking to your own race, not generally people who are without.
No, that quote has noting to do with race, and specifically means those who're without.

Not sure why you'd think otherwise.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

No, that quote has noting to do with race, and specifically means those who're without.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/666BlackSun/conversations/messages/3179
Fourth paragraph, brotha.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:

[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html said:
The Commandments of Satan[/url]"]"I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE."
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.
I'm sure HP-Maxine aka the founder of JOS knows what she's talking about, if Satan was referring to race, he would have said so,
Another thing, 'friendly' relations and 'sexual' relations are 2 different things,
Another thing2, it would make no sense in the perspective of blacks and asians because most of the gods are white, so are they not supposed to have friendly relations with the gods? lol

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:

Very interesting! Thank you for posting this here. I haven't read it before.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html said:
The Commandments of Satan[/url]"]"I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE."
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.
I'm sure HP-Maxine aka the founder of JOS knows what she's talking about, if Satan was referring to race, he would have said so,
Another thing, 'friendly' relations and 'sexual' relations are 2 different things,
Another thing2, it would make no sense in the perspective of blacks and asians because most of the gods are white, so are they not supposed to have friendly relations with the gods? lol
I’m sure both the Hp’s know what they’re talking about. And it never said that non whites can’t have relations with the Gods.

Aquarius said:
I’m sure both the Hp’s know what they’re talking about. And it never said that non whites can’t have relations with the Gods.
It is definitely okay to have friendly relations with people of other races. We are all meant to work together on this planet and advance ourselves, not to somehow be divided between race in a way of actual hatred and/or repulsion. Each race should work for their own advancement, and all races together should work for the empowerment of this planet and Satan's creation.

If anything, it might be questionable to have an overly close relationship with someone of a different race, because this could create potential energy-links and maybe some energy exchanges, which could be bad. But this was not confirmed anywhere from what I know, and is just a personal theory of mine.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:
I’m sure both the Hp’s know what they’re talking about.
What he said is completely different from the statement on JOS.

Aquarius said:
And it never said that non whites can’t have relations with the Gods.
"Satan told me that, in the Al-Jilwah, when he states that he does not allow friendly association with other people, this was a warning to us that if we get on friendly terms with outside races other than for public relations,"
It's said on JOS that SS should establish their own personal relationship with Satan, so yes this is contradictory to what he said, and the context of his statement does imply that non whites can't have personal or close relationships with the gods.

Perhaps you should stop being such a kiss ass and realize what he said is wrong.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

Aquarius said:
"Satan told me that, in the Al-Jilwah, when he states that he does not allow friendly association with other people, this was a warning to us that if we get on friendly terms with outside races other than for public relations,"
It's said on JOS that SS should establish their own personal relationship with Satan, so yes this is contradictory to what he said, and the context of his statement does imply that non whites can't have personal or close relationships with the gods.

Perhaps you should stop being such a kiss ass and realize what he said is wrong.
Dude you really made my eyes wide open, not because you enlightened me or something but rather because your main language is english and mine is not and yet you misinterpret what he says, lol. How can one think that what he is saying is that other races shouldn’t form a relationship with the Gods, that’s just stupid, he never said that anywhere.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

Aquarius said:

So let me clarify the point of the al jilwah..
It’s the book of the yezidis which are still basically practicing their ancient religion which is that of worshipping Satan as Melek Taus, the peacock God. Instructions were provided to their spiritual leaders directly by the Gods or Satan himself and it makes sense that the paragraph there means that they do not have to mix with others.

Aquarius said:
Rook said:
Aquarius said:

Aquarius said:

It’s the book of the yezidis which are still basically practicing their ancient religion which is that of worshipping Satan as Melek Taus, the peacock God. Instructions were provided to their spiritual leaders directly by the Gods or Satan himself and it makes sense that the paragraph there means that they do not have to mix with others.
So what if it was given in the ancient times? it's also stated in the al-jilwah that it's applicable at all times, for someone who's attempting to lecture me about the al-jilwah you sure did leave that out.
but if you want to go with that i'll explain why it's a contradictory point, because back then in the ancient times it was pretty much common knowledge not to mix races, people were racially aware, especially by those who're spiritual, race mixing was and is being pushed by the enemy and those who're without.

Also guess what, they weren't planes and shit back then, travel was much more complicated back then.

the quote obviously is warning against people who're without, like HP-Maxine said before these people would try to convert you and subvert you into their religion, it was a warning to avoid those people, and this is still the case today.

I didn't think i'd have to say this, back in those ancient times race mixing weren't a proliferating problem, it was warning against people who're converted by the enemy(aka those who're without) which then push the enemy's beliefs, and these people existed within the nation, you should already know the jews worked by infiltration.

The reality of it, is that you're just trying to justify jake's statement for some reason, when he himself misinterpreted it.
And no, i didn't misinterpret what he said.
You're simply bending his own words to feel comfortable with it.
This is just you being a lickspittle, it's like i'm talking to a xian drone so i won't be adding much more into this, believe what you will.

Rook said:
Aquarius said:
Rook said:

So what if it was given in the ancient times? it's also stated in the al-jilwah that it's applicable at all times, for someone who's attempting to lecture me about the al-jilwah you sure did leave that out.
but if you want to go with that i'll explain why it's a contradictory point, because back then in the ancient times it was pretty much common knowledge not to mix races, people were racially aware, especially by those who're spiritual, race mixing was and is being pushed by the enemy and those who're without.

Also guess what, they weren't planes and shit back then, travel was much more complicated back then.

the quote obviously is warning against people who're without, like HP-Maxine said before these people would try to convert you and subvert you into their religion, it was a warning to avoid those people, and this is still the case today.

I didn't think i'd have to say this, back in those ancient times race mixing weren't a proliferating problem, it was warning against people who're converted by the enemy(aka those who're without) which then push the enemy's beliefs, and these people existed within the nation, you should already know the jews worked by infiltration.

The reality of it, is that you're just trying to justify jake's statement for some reason, when he himself misinterpreted it.
And no, i didn't misinterpret what he said.
You're simply bending his own words to feel comfortable with it.
This is just you being a lickspittle, it's like i'm talking to a xian drone so i won't be adding much more into this, believe what you will.
The al jilwah has been corrupted with time and who knows how much is missing from it. Maxine’s statement applies, but so does the one of HP Jake, which is newer and directly from Satan, and they both make sense. I don’t see why you’re just trying to label that statement as wrong, maybe you have troubles with race mixing yourself? You seem pretty irritated by this statement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back