Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many spells can you cast at once

leetallday

do you need a certain experience in magic to be able to cast alot of spells at once or do you need to pratice?

Practice leads to experience. The more you try, the more you can do. Consider being a juggler - you can't juggle a ball, a unicycle, the cat, your grandmother and the kitchen sink all on your first day!

Also "cast" is not quite accurate. We raise Energy or Energies and then programme it/them and then direct it/them. The more Energy/ies you can handle, the more you can do. At first, more than likely most people will not be able to do a lot, and things won't happen overnight. It can take weeks, months or years to be proficient - and for some, to merely begin noticing and being able to do things, all depending on how far you have advanced and how able you are currently, plus from any previous lives.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

leetallday said:
do you need a certain experience in magic to be able to cast alot of spells at once or do you need to pratice?

it depends on your soul level (chi). time shedule. most workings are not one shot deals. some need 40 or more days.
it is always better to do less workings fokusing on one proplem at ones. so your hole energy goes in one. this will speed up your results. if you did to much you will drain your self (feeling dizzi, weak, ...) this will reduce your spiritual advancement and can ruin your working. so better one problem after another.

You can do as many workings for the same thing as you want to and all of it increases the energy put into it. Like for example Jupiter Venus square for wealth runes for wealth the Money mantra and more. I think

However it's best to stick with one or max two areas of focus at one time otherwise it could be a waste on all of them unless you are used to raising a lot of energy somehow. I think the God's can do a huge amount or workings at once maybe unlimited though but I don't think anyone here is at or close to that level so I'd guess maximum 2 if you want to see any results at all.

leetallday said:
is it true that protection spells are for beginners should i try those?
You should be protecting yourself every single day, without fail, for the foreseeable future. At least twice per day is recommended - once after you wake up and once before going to sleep, plus any other extra times after you have interacted with people, because their Auras interact with your own and can dirty and contaminate yours. Along with that, you should be cleaning your Aura and Soul, and doing Void meditation, plus some yoga after a little while, as well. It can get quite busy, doing Spiritual work. It's also very important to do non-Spiritual work, as well. e.g. playing sports, going shopping, eating in a restaurant, going to the cinema... Enjoy yourself, but also feed your Spiritual selves healthily, as well. The Mind, Body (Bodies) and Soul all affect each other.

The very, very least you should be doing every single day is Void meditation, Aura of Protection and cleaning your Aura and Soul and some Physical exercise, such as yoga - but to be honest, the least should still be more than that. I would add more, but it might be overwhelming, so you should start lowly and slowly if you are not good at handling things, then do more; we all go at our own speed, but don't try to push yourself too hard because that can be dangerous and unhealthy. The Bodies (Physical as well as Spirirual), Mind and Soul need time to adjust, just like in weight training - you do not want to over-exert yourself. Some users have said that life should revolve around meditations and Spiritual workings. For some people, starting again from the basics might be necessary.

I like your username, by the way, but I bet you are too cool to be 1337ing all day, though. :p

Hello brothers and sisters SS.
I have one question.
Can I do this on other SS?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Hail Satan!

Morax said:
Hello brothers and sisters SS.
I have one question.
Can I do this on other SS?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Hail Satan!
Yes, you can. It's your own business who you choose to have energy-links with, and it's also entirely on you to decide which ones to remove from yourself again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back