Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astro orders going to spam

HPS Lydia

Just letting anyone who has ordered from me know, about 4 orders these past 2 weeks have been sent back, mailer daemon, they were rejected by the recipients spam folders. I send all orders from my secure protonmail account, but had to email from my gmail to let them know to add my protonmail so I can send again. 2 of you have not yet replied, I’m hoping my gmail emails didn’t get sent to your spam too.

My secure email is [email protected]. Anyone expecting orders from me can email there so that when I do send it, there won’t be any hassle :)

I had a similar problem with a very important email from my uni. It's bloody ridiculous how this stuff can happen.

I'll probably start using the same thing from now on.

Guys my protonmail is banned from emailing for 35 hours due to "spamming". Meaning I can't reply to the emails I currently have. All because I was on a good roll with astrology and sending orders out like a ninja, and replying in a timely fashion to those who emailed me.

I will probably get a new protonmail account and confirm it here so you all know it's me, that way I have 2 for just in case situations like this.

Ffs...

they probably saw the message but just did not respond.

that's weird proton mail would do that...

Lydia said:
Guys my protonmail is banned from emailing for 35 hours due to "spamming". Meaning I can't reply to the emails I currently have. All because I was on a good roll with astrology and sending orders out like a ninja, and replying in a timely fashion to those who emailed me.

I will probably get a new protonmail account and confirm it here so you all know it's me, that way I have 2 for just in case situations like this.

Ffs...

Alright everyone, my new email address is [email protected]. I will include a link to this post for verification when I send from it, but I will still check my previous one as well.

Happy Mabon everyone :)

Terrible you got banned for something like that Lydia.

Even protonmail is not perfect. What a world we live in that sending emails is difficult to do.

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

Ffs...

Alright everyone, my new email address is [email protected]. I will include a link to this post for verification when I send from it, but I will still check my previous one as well.

Well, that account was deactivated due to "fraudulent" activities. My brand new account, after 1 hour of it being up. I'm speechless.

Everyone, I don't know what to do right now. In case of emergency email me at [email protected], it's the only one that works now.

I sent 8 emails this morning, replying to astrology emails, please don't reply to lydia_astrology protonmail. I"m going to have to email you all from gmail.

I'm going to just do some yoga, meditate, probably mentally yell at protonmail for them fucking up 2 of my accounts in one day. I've sent them emails.

Lydia said:
I'd like to put on some steel-toed boots and kick protonmail right between the legs.
I once put on some boxing gloves and punched a dead tree as hard as I could for 15 minutes straight while visualizing someone and they almost died...... Not sure if this would work for protonmail. I heard they were really good, not sure why the problems now...

Lydia said:
I'd like to put on some steel-toed boots and kick protonmail right between the legs.
I feel like this regarding (((commercial/capitalist technology))) nearly every day, Lydia.

I’ve heard of this. Proton mail takes takes their security seriously and have all kinds of automated trigger systems to detect ‘spamming’. One is if repeated mails are undelivered. And they have a quota for amount of emails you can send in a day.

Also, they store emails used for verification of free accounts so if a second account is made and the same verification email is used again, it’ll cause this problem.

It really sucks cause they take they’re sweet time getting back often, but they usually do and will unlock the account after the 35 hour period.

From what I heard paid accounts don’t have these problems, but it’ll all be fine. Just a waiting game, but I hope they get back to you faster and resolve this.

What? I have 5 ProtonMail accounts and they never banned any of them. Must be an enemy attack for sure. I also have a Tutanota account (don't make doubles on there because they're not allowed). https://www.tutanota.com/

Other free encrypted providers you can try are:
https://www.disroot.org/en
https://www.mailfence.com/

Lydia said:
Lydia said:
Lydia said:

Ffs...

Well, that account was deactivated due to "fraudulent" activities. My brand new account, after 1 hour of it being up. I'm speechless.

Everyone, I don't know what to do right now. In case of emergency email me at [email protected], it's the only one that works now.

I sent 8 emails this morning, replying to astrology emails, please don't reply to lydia_astrology protonmail. I"m going to have to email you all from gmail.

I'm going to just do some yoga, meditate, probably mentally yell at protonmail for them fucking up 2 of my accounts in one day. I've sent them emails.
Spam is a big problem for email. They have to be vigilant, and it doesn't help that in their mind Satanism is associated with "bad". (Although in a way it is flattering to have satanists and hackers associated, because hackers are some of the smartest people alive.) To combat spam, there are public databases of blacklisted mail servers. To keep their own server off of those lists, Proton Mail needs to reduce the amount of spam coming from them. I suspect they somehow associated your new account with your old one. They likely recognized your IP address, or some other trackable piece of information.

What you can try:

1. Clear your web browser cookies. (This option is usually under the History menu.)
2. Change your public IP address. Depending on your Internet provider, this may or may not be possible. To begin, Google "What's My IP" and write down the x.x.x.x address it gives you. For Comcast, you'll need to change the MAC address of your router. In your web browser, navigate to http://192.168.1.1 and enter the default password for your router (brand and model), then there should be a page for "MAC Address Clone". Enable the option, and increment the least significant digit by 1, then save the changes. Now unplug your router, then your modem, then plug in your router, wait for it to boot up, then plug in your modem. Google "What's My IP" again. If the address does not match the one you wrote down earlier, then you have succeeded! Your public IP address is now different. (If this doesn't work, then try Googling "Change public IP for [Your Router Model]".)
3. Create a new Proton Mail account, and DO NOT mention your old account(s) in emails you send from there. That might flag your new account as associated with your old one. You can inform people about your new address through gmail or these forums.
4. If you want multiple email accounts, use a different service for each one. (Yandex, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) You will be flagged as less "suspicious" if you only have one account at each service.

Let me know if you have any questions!

HauptSturm said:
Lydia said:
I once put on some boxing gloves and punched a dead tree as hard as I could for 15 minutes straight while visualizing someone and they almost died...... Not sure if this would work for protonmail. I heard they were really good, not sure why the problems now...
Firefox used to be good, X used to be good, Y used to be good... protonmail probably is a good-looking site but still a jew one, and the jew is incapable of trying to be good after a little while.

HauptSturm said:
they probably saw the message but just did not respond.
No, "mailer daemon" immediately sent it back with the notice that it was rejected by spam folder, which meant I could not send orders to them or even contact them from my protonmail.

Eric said:
That is probably the reason then, I used the same back-up email. Thanks.

Stormblood said:
It's because of the astrology orders, I'm sending all in text, word, pdf, plus the image of their charts, so it's a bulk amount for each one, and I did a bunch in one week, every day sending one.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Thank you, I will do what you advised!

FancyMancy said:
HauptSturm said:
Lydia said:
Firefox used to be good, X used to be good, Y used to be good... protonmail probably is a good-looking site but still a jew one, and the jew is incapable of trying to be good after a little while.
Tbh I think protonmail is really good. Soaring Eagle described the matter at hand very well. E-mail providers need to take good care to prevent their services from being used by spammers. These kinds of "bans" shouldn't really happen if the recipient addresses already had exchanged e-mail(s) with the sender, so likely this would be a good solution to this issue.

I would avoid jewhoo, yandex, aol and jewgle since they're not encrypted and they are owned by the enemy. HP HC uses protonmail for a reason... Yahoo keeps your history and it can be accessed afted 30 days without a warrant. That's what it's come to with the kikes. Using their providers people are handing over their material which becomes enemy property.

Possibly consider a paid proton mail account if you don’t have one, that way your business isn’t interrupted in the future. If you don’t have one, you should be able to upgrade the current one.

I’ve heard this stuff happening to people’s businesses when they used free accounts and it’s frustrating. A few undelivered mails and they’re banned. Even though it’s temporary it’s infuriating when a person is running a business. And support can be slow, whereas priority support is given to the premium users.

Eric13 said:
Possibly consider a paid proton mail account if you don’t have one, that way your business isn’t interrupted in the future. If you don’t have one, you should be able to upgrade the current one.

I’ve heard this stuff happening to people’s businesses when they used free accounts and it’s frustrating. A few undelivered mails and they’re banned. Even though it’s temporary it’s infuriating when a person is running a business. And support can be slow, whereas priority support is given to the premium users.
It's also especially useful if you want to keep your e-mails archived there, as the free account fills up reasonably fast and you will have to delete old e-mails to make space again.

Stormblood said:
I would avoid jewhoo, yandex, aol and jewgle since they're not encrypted and they are owned by the enemy. HP HC uses protonmail for a reason... Yahoo keeps your history and it can be accessed afted 30 days without a warrant. That's what it's come to with the kikes. Using their providers people are handing over their material which becomes enemy property.
Literally. As soon as you put information or data on their systems, it belongs to them, according to the ToS/Ts&Cs - and you agree to that merely by using it.

Stormblood said:
That's true. I just picked those names out of thin air as other email services. However, ProtonMail is not necessarily better. What happens if you send one of those super secure end-to-end encrypted messages from ProtonMail to someone's Yahoo email? Yahoo still gets the message. In theory, emails that never leave ProtonMail should remain secure, but there is no guarantee that the service itself doesn't have a backdoor in the encryption to allow (((certain poeple))) to view the emails. And even if ProtonMail is secure, what happens if you use it in Google Chrome, which collects virtually every keystroke for the enemy? This is a game of statistics, and ProtonMail is much less likely to expose your emails.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Stormblood said:
That's true. I just picked those names out of thin air as other email services. However, ProtonMail is not necessarily better. What happens if you send one of those super secure end-to-end encrypted messages from ProtonMail to someone's Yahoo email? Yahoo still gets the message. In theory, emails that never leave ProtonMail should remain secure, but there is no guarantee that the service itself doesn't have a backdoor in the encryption to allow (((certain poeple))) to view the emails. And even if ProtonMail is secure, what happens if you use it in Google Chrome, which collects virtually every keystroke for the enemy? This is a game of statistics, and ProtonMail is much less likely to expose your emails.

Don't worry, I was just "correcting" the examples. I know you just made a random list. I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking your post. Everything else you wrote is sound advice.

Of course, there's no secure provider. I just see ProtonMail, the other providers I suggested and some paid solutions as a better, less risky alternative.

Happy Mabon, everyone!

Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Don't worry, I was just "correcting" the examples. I know you just made a random list. I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking your post. Everything else you wrote is sound advice.

Of course, there's no secure provider. I just see ProtonMail, the other providers I suggested and some paid solutions as a better, less risky alternative.

Happy Mabon, everyone!
No hard feelings! I'm sorry if my tone was defensive. I only intended to clarify that there are other factors that can sometimes nullify the security of ProtonMail.

Happy Mabon!

FancyMancy said:
So what is the top tier browser now?

I honestly don't know what to say about Protonmail at this point. It's great when you have a free account, but on the paid accounts, they act like jews on rabid trying to get your shekels out of you. They also try to frame their customers into paying things they do not have to pay, and brainwash them into payment.

I cannot really go into details, but this is most unusual behaviour coming from them. AS far as privacy is concerned, your card going up there, and they will use it with rabid to get their sub. At one point if you want to stop your sub, they LOCK your account until you pay a minimum disconnection fee also, even if you have paid all your dues until this day.

This behavior is really weird from a "Freedom loving" company.

I do not doubt their service, I believe it's legitimate, but on the other hand, if you plan to getting a paid mailbox, really think again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I do not doubt their service, I believe it's legitimate, but on the other hand, if you plan to getting a paid mailbox, really think again.

Didn’t know that specific stuff with proton mail. Only have acquaintances using it. For a business, though, depending on the country, those expenses could be tax deductible. Money you’d be giving away anyway, and you might have less problems with interruptions to day to day operations. But yeah, wise consideration before going to the paid plan of course. Cause most subscriptions to most services, this isn’t atypical. They’re always trying to squeeze money out of you for needless supplemental add ons or whatever. Simply being aware of this scheme can prevent many money’s going down the drain. The individual must just weigh the pros and cons to their business and situation, but good to point out those potential cons.

HauptSturm said:
FancyMancy said:
So what is the top tier browser now?
I don't know. I don't keep up with the reviews and testing. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Thanks everyone for your input, and HP Cobra, good to know about that.

My old account is fine now, [email protected], so I will keep it as my main one. However, for those of you receiving orders from me, I will email you from my gmail and ask you to email my protonmail then I will send your order in the reply. That way, I don't get banned again when a spam folder automatically rejects it. It might be a bit inconvenient, but this happened 4 times in 2 weeks lately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back