What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 561

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:42 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:I believe it was maxine that said they do copious amounts of work to gain favor.


I guess their tactic is: In order to go in unnoticed and be accepted, literally do the same things the most accepted and respected Satanists are seen doing in public. This way, there will be no way to tell you from them. If they do work, do work like you are devoted to it. Sell yourself to it. Ask the same types of questions they do, show to have the same concerns they have, etc.

Jews are smart. And I don't mean it as a compliment. If they were all dumb, they would represent no threat to us to the point we'd need to fight against them. Smartness and good character are two different things. It's the "mad genius" we need to beware of. Their ill intentions are a separate thing from their intellect.

But I'd still like to hear confirmation by the other clergy on that subject. Not that I don't trust what HPS Shannon is saying or anything like that, but this is still very fresh and most people including myself are confused on the matter. A member who's been around for a long time being now revealed as a jew is certainly something serious.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

SATchives
Posts: 323

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby SATchives » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:34 am

SSGrim88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


Ugh ew, now I kinda just wanna delete any post I have interacting with her or edit any post I have made praising her.
Honestly I just brushed off the things that didn't add up about her/her posts since she was an artist but seriously I have to be more careful...As I said in a previous comment once: Trust is out the door for her. If she wasn't a jew she probably wouldn't be so under fire lol


Same I feel disgusting and weak and shame for not feeling it, granted I didn't put myself 100% into feeling the energy whenever I made my previous posts I just praised what I thought was a good effort from and SS to make a tarot. Never thought she'd be a jew. I definitely need to work on my intuition.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 470
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:55 am

FancyMancy wrote:

Don't...fucking...rely...on...other...people. Rely on yourself. You empower yourself, you enhance yourself, and you are supposed to learn the texts yourself, lest a prick, shill, or kike destroys or corrupts them. Make your own works and tools to use. Does someone else do the Void and other meditations for you? Does someone else pass your exams for you, go to work for you, breathe for you...?! Do it yourself - that's why it's called DiY! Just like the advert for Wickes says, "it's got our name on it", sign your own life work, and just like the advert for B'n'Q says, "You can do it when you B'n'Q it", B yourself 'n' Q-uit relying on others. (These are both DiY hardware shops, by the way - DiY; do it yourself! Get a sense of pride, achievement, accomplishment, do your own thing and things..., and let those who are worthless or worse rot away.)



Thanks for the clarification Fancy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1439

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Gerecht Ror » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 am

I'm not surprised to see there are "members" who work behind the scene to ruin this group, this forum and fellow SS.

This is the reason why I do not have personal contact except the Clergy and very few trusted members only for essential stuff, for which the Gods conferment they are reliable.

Having sub-forum "friendship" networks in here is dangerous as it's not under Clergy's protection and control, and people can be driven out of path even without knowing on a subconscious level, or worst reveal their identity to the enemy or maybe betrayors.
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - EN - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mxfij

Vaal
Posts: 197

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Vaal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:09 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:I believe it was maxine that said they do copious amounts of work to gain favor.


I guess their tactic is: In order to go in unnoticed and be accepted, literally do the same things the most accepted and respected Satanists are seen doing in public. This way, there will be no way to tell you from them. If they do work, do work like you are devoted to it. Sell yourself to it. Ask the same types of questions they do, show to have the same concerns they have, etc.

Jews are smart. And I don't mean it as a compliment. If they were all dumb, they would represent no threat to us to the point we'd need to fight against them. Smartness and good character are two different things. It's the "mad genius" we need to beware of. Their ill intentions are a separate thing from their intellect.

But I'd still like to hear confirmation by the other clergy on that subject. Not that I don't trust what HPS Shannon is saying or anything like that, but this is still very fresh and most people including myself are confused on the matter. A member who's been around for a long time being now revealed as a jew is certainly something serious.


Jews are a threat only because Enemy Nordics, Greys and Reptilians are backing them(I think there are more enemy races here on earth). If it would be only the Jews here on earth, we would have defeat them a long time ago.

astrally flame
Posts: 84

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby astrally flame » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 am

Shael wrote:
astrally flame wrote:(((No guys i dont think she is an enemy..she did so much drawings of the gods and reply to so many questions on the jos forum to help..how can an enemy dedicate her time,effort and energy help her most dangerous and a real threat enemy to her kingdom..)))
In order to build trust and have an easier time spreading corruption later. It had been stated further up in this topic that the jews very commonly do copious amounts of work in order to try and earn the "trust" of their enemies and infiltrate them.

astrally flame wrote:no no i don't really think so guys..i dont think we have a right to make her prove to anyone if she look jewish that doesn't mean she is a jew
Yes it does mean that she is a jew. What the fuck does your statement even mean lol. "Look guys just because she looks like a jew that doesn't mean she's a jew".

More than anything else your message looks like a fellow (((chosen))) trying to help a slimy buddy out. You can say "this is my opinion" and "and I don't want to start drama" as much as you want. Even if you use this stuff to coat your words, that doesn't change that you are just directly trying to help out someone who was clearly stated by the clergy to be jewish, and with mountains of proof on top of that.

If even someone as highly advanced as Maxine says this, then I really do not think there is any right to someone who has essentially zero knowledge on this matter to try and disagree with this, with no contrary evidence whatsoever aside from "muh feelz" and "but she drew a lot of [corrupted and harmful] artwork so she must be a good person".
no shael i know that my statement look like i'm supporting zolaluckystar but im really not supporting her i was just trying to calm people down that..because shael the gods send me to jos so that i can get to know them and how to communicate with them and to show me that satanism is not what many people think it is..they didn't send me here to make friends or to find a lover or something related know they send me here so i can come back home to my real family..all i was trying to say is that people should stop taking information to their face and say oh this make sense or it look amazing and reject to look deep in it just like they did to zola portait they reject jos instruction to connect with the gods and take a human drawing and think you can communicate with the high nordic..zolaluckstar draw the gods that are not describe in the jos and dont have any sigil to them for a very important reason s..im not trying to help or save zolaluckystar here in fact i dont really care about her because i know the gods myself and if she say her pictures was of the gods she was dreaming..why here in our forums we have to agree with other people you disagree to someone hey hey you are a jew or an enemy why that is why most of our topic high or highest priest does n't reply on them because they are scared that if they told us we are wrong we will feel sad like children and if they say we are right we become excited this should stop just those portait of zola high priest keep on aproving them because if he or she say to zolaluckystar no you are wrong the gods doest look like that she would have feel sad but people take pictures to their self to the point of the high priest must comment now it was getting to much..lastly shael if my reply sounds as if im defending zolaluckystar i am not.

astrally flame
Posts: 84

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby astrally flame » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:23 am

@fancymancy thanks you are right that make sense!!

astrally flame
Posts: 84

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby astrally flame » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 am

Yes dypet that is what i was saying that we are confused not that im supporting zolaluckystar..this really need to be explain in the way that we can understand easyly just like highest priest cobra did to vovim so that in future people can not be double crossed like this especially new members and the youth.

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 111

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Sabazios » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:56 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Sabazios wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:That's the point. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer...

Damn right brother. That s how the saying goes... but I prefer the enemies to keep their distance

Yeah, but what it means is to make sure you know your enemies very well. Know them more than and better than they know themselves. Hence, infiltration and destruction from within.


Indeed, you are absolutely right, if we'd knew them better than themselves it wouldn't have been possible for them to infiltrate, but it's hard to learn the enemy so fast(more likely when you are new), I'll write something from Mein Kampft

Once when I was walking through the inner city, I suddenly came across a being in a long caftan with black side-locks. My first thought was: Is that a Jew? In Linz, they did not look like that. I watched the man stealthily and cautiously, but the longer I stared at that strange countenance and studied it feature by feature, the more the question in a different form turned in my brain: Is that a German?
so... Even seeing that they are jews in the beginning(not even talking about knowing they are jews from posts) unless he is blatantly a jew, like those that you need a single look to know they are. I sometimes put the same question for some people and really can't find the answer after hours of thinking, I ve also asked about some of them (and still don t know if they are or not)on a post on these forums. It's hard, truly hard.
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 218
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:I'm not surprised to see there are "members" who work behind the scene to ruin this group, this forum and fellow SS.

This is the reason why I do not have personal contact except the Clergy and very few trusted members only for essential stuff, for which the Gods conferment they are reliable.

Having sub-forum "friendship" networks in here is dangerous as it's not under Clergy's protection and control, and people can be driven out of path even without knowing on a subconscious level, or worst reveal their identity to the enemy or maybe betrayors.


Agreed. This has been happening for a long time to a great degree. It is still going on.

They used to do the same on platforms like Skype where everyone in the "group" could see all messages and all interaction. This led to the fall of many of these imposter groups, as screenshots were posted of what was really going on. It is much easier to deceive and manipulate one person at a time than it is to deceive a group of people. Some of the enemy's people have been and are hidden in plain sight. If people want to communicate, the best option is to do it here on the forum or astrally. Many of us here who meditate are also psychic to varying extents and can detect irregularities. We see this all the time when Jews come here and are outed in like a week. This can not be done with people's private conversations.

People seem to forget the purpose of this organization. We need to make as many people aware of the Jewish problem as possible. People need to be made aware of the the truth about xianity. The more people who are made aware, the more people will survive. It is a do-or-die situation. We are saving lives. I may sound like a bore, but this is not a place to pull people into one's life to fulfill something that is missing and needed, like friends. What these infiltrators will do is find some kind of common ground and establish a casual conversation for a while. They do this with many people at a time. When trust is established, an idea or attitude towards something everyone knows about will be proposed, and it will unify the small, exclusive group. They are then able to coordinate all kinds of crap. In the meanwhile, what did anyone do to reach our goal of awakening Gentiles and saving lives? Nothing!

The funny thing is, these people do not just deceive the single person they are communicating with in private at any given time, they are also deceiving themselves, believing they are not watched by the Gods. The reason these things take longer to clear up is the lack of evidence that is publicly available. Another issue is, there are well meaning people who get fooled by this and have no bad intentions. But they get used, and they are likely to go down as collateral damage when the infiltrator is taken out because they feel bad having believed him/her - or, they followed some kind of instruction that was given to them.

There are warnings against this on the main Joy of Satan website. People should take it seriously. We are literally here to loosen the death grip off of people, put there by the Jews. We do this through education. We are stopping the Jews from taking people down with them. Do people really think the Jews will not do everything they can to stop US?

Stay focused! Do NOT underestimate them! Do NOT give anyone the benefit of the doubt!

Keep your interactions with people on the forum!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 287
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:34 pm

It is no coincidence that as the Final RTRs progressed, we all began to distrust this kike zola and the nature of her so-called "art". Her cover was blown by the RTRs coupled with the fact that many of us suffered enemy attacks as a result of believing her in any way. I recall browsing her Tarot Card deck thread, where she was making cards she intended to sell for shekels and later on that day I was attacked by an enemy thoughtform in the shape of the Hebrew "Vav" letter. I realized afterward that something was very wrong with every picture she ever put up on the forums. If one is attacked by a thoughtform for looking at a picture (as many other Satanists experienced by browsing her "portraits, and as Dyped Rod pointed out), it is an indication that kabbalah rituals were likely used to charge the image with negative energy and use it to curse another. This I know to be possible since Jewish artists have been tying negative energies with their art for centuries, and one spiritually open enough can feel the difference between a Gentile's work and a Jew's as a result.

Some of you might also recall how zola would constantly make attention-whore posts designed to lure you in on the old forums and in the Yahoo groups, just as she did here. I am glad that this Jewish filth has finally been exposed along with the many others that have been exposed since we began the Final RTRs. It is a sad truth that the infiltration within JoS ran very deep for many years, and we may still have many agents of the enemy here, but little by little, all of them are being outed.

P.S, zola's posts in this thread read exactly like "Oy vey, the goyim know! How dare they!". It's almost a textbook case of kike meltdown.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 884

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:I'm not surprised to see there are "members" who work behind the scene to ruin this group, this forum and fellow SS.

This is the reason why I do not have personal contact except the Clergy and very few trusted members only for essential stuff, for which the Gods conferment they are reliable.

Having sub-forum "friendship" networks in here is dangerous as it's not under Clergy's protection and control, and people can be driven out of path even without knowing on a subconscious level, or worst reveal their identity to the enemy or maybe betrayors.


Absolutely Correct. They will show up wanting to work the hardest for Satan. But in reality they are working for enemy Agenda.

Like I said a long time ago, I dont care if people trust me. Good Dont. Dont trust anyone. People were like wah we cant trust no one?

No, not unless you want this. I refused my intuition every step of the way and am the only one to Blame for my own Stupidity.

Work on yourselves the next 20 years and become Gods. Then we will have relationships with others. This is hard for me since I posess this strange Desire to bring people together and apply myself to the fullest way I know how.

But now is not time for that. Childish Fantasies that lead NO WHERE. Now is the time to better ourselves with Meditation and the world with RTR.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:46 pm

FancyMancy wrote: ...

Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS, in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:58 pm

HPS Shannon wrote: You have to do more than just post a picture of a DNA test. I'm just stating what we saw and your photos and your sister's look very Jewish.

That DNA test doesn't prove anything anyway. All I see is european regions highlighted, this do not deny with anything a jewish gene in her blood. So overall that DNA test is just useless.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 501
Location: Germany

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby NinRick » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:02 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Theli
Posts: 72
Location: My Home

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Theli » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:35 pm

NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


No. They have the "reptilian force" or something like that. LOL
Kundalini Serpent is the Satan's gift for humanity.
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:10 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote: ...

Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS

Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Cfecit
Posts: 546

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Cfecit » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:15 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote: ...

Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS, in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.


It's very easy to find the full ID through PayPal. PayPal is a Jewish company, and who receive money from SS know your account and can give your identification codes/transition code to (((Special department))) for find who is behind this codes, thought to your ID verification or bank transfer/credit card, of course with your full name/surname on it. So they know who are you. Don't think about privacy's laws, they don't care. Don't underestimate this things, you and other guys involving fundstraing are certain being exposed to Jew, and there are many things that you should will find difficult, and become an extra load to Gods to protect you. Now for you and the others are over, (do extra AoP and other stuff for protect you) but please not give to other SS to do same error, because you cannot say you don't care if they know who are you, the situation is bad and it should be never happen again.

@Nick Vabzircnila
Agree with you. But for my option is still better no have a interaction on forum, I have (repeatedly times) reproached to SS guys in italian subforum for a being too social behavior, because this behavior is harmful and can divert, because this, as you stated, is way which Jew can build a confidence and put respectable name, to gain trust and at last stab you in the back. Never underestimate this things! Want you be stupid goyim or safe yourself?

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 193
Location: 高天原

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:47 pm

NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 501
Location: Germany

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby NinRick » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:18 am

FancyMancy wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote: ...

Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS

Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.


So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:05 am

FancyMancy wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote: ...

Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS

Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.


I am so glad I did not have that much money that month I would have definitely fallen for this had I had enough money. I even posted something about wishing I could help out if I remember right. Stupid kikes

slyscorpion
Posts: 610

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:17 am

Btw one of our Gods did appear in my minds eye much like the image I noted that in and I know it was that God cause my friend confirmed she saw him and he was very nice to her and He Got rid of some greys and reptillians that were attacking both of us. So I am sure it was not an enemy viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17990&p=69124&hilit=Bael+image#p69124

Why would he do that. I feel embarrassed now cause I said it was good art. I didn't sense anything Jew and it looked somewhat similar to how he appeared in my minds eye. I am glad I did not use that image to focus on him though.

I didn't sense anything one way or the other on this to be honest. Quite often though I do pick up on it when someone is a Jew though on here.

I guess we have to be very careful. This fooled me as well.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

It's obviously now that it was about no SS, all was juat bullshit which I believed at that time. There is no point to debate on this anymore, it was definitely one of the most stupid things I ever did in my life.

User avatar
LightAlgur
Posts: 228
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby LightAlgur » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22809#p97320

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.
Image

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:52 am

Cfecit wrote:

It's very easy to find the full ID through PayPal. PayPal is a Jewish company, and who receive money from SS know your account and can give your identification codes/transition code to (((Special department))) for find who is behind this codes, thought to your ID verification or bank transfer/credit card, of course with your full name/surname on it. So they know who are you. Don't think about privacy's laws, they don't care. Don't underestimate this things, you and other guys involving fundstraing are certain being exposed to Jew, and there are many things that you should will find difficult, and become an extra load to Gods to protect you. Now for you and the others are over, (do extra AoP and other stuff for protect you) but please not give to other SS to do same error, because you cannot say you don't care if they know who are you, the situation is bad and it should be never happen again.

It goes without saying that it won't happen again. And definitely way more important than some shekels are the potential ID details that the reptile may have received. I noticed the shekels went straight to South Africa and not to US.
I also wonder why this was allowed to happen in the first instance. Everything that can potentially lead to the identification of people here should be totally forbidden.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 884

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
NinRick wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Wait...here it is. This is the artwork I was talking about. You can clearly see the difference. The drawings here are cleary by gentiles and bave a totally different vibe

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/godsdemons.html


I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.


This was brought up years ago. Maxine replied people need to stop saying this. The jews do have some kind of serpent. But its not like what Satan gave us.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1439

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Gerecht Ror » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Absolutely Correct. They will show up wanting to work the hardest for Satan. But in reality they are working for enemy Agenda.


Agree; most of the times I think it happens with weak Gentiles, controlled by a jew or a grey enemy.
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - EN - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mxfij

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:02 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

It's very easy to find the full ID through PayPal. PayPal is a Jewish company, and who receive money from SS know your account and can give your identification codes/transition code to (((Special department))) for find who is behind this codes, thought to your ID verification or bank transfer/credit card, of course with your full name/surname on it. So they know who are you. Don't think about privacy's laws, they don't care. Don't underestimate this things, you and other guys involving fundstraing are certain being exposed to Jew, and there are many things that you should will find difficult, and become an extra load to Gods to protect you. Now for you and the others are over, (do extra AoP and other stuff for protect you) but please not give to other SS to do same error, because you cannot say you don't care if they know who are you, the situation is bad and it should be never happen again.

It goes without saying that it won't happen again. And definitely way more important than some shekels are the potential ID details that the reptile may have received. I noticed the shekels went straight to South Africa and not to US.
I also wonder why this was allowed to happen in the first instance. Everything that can potentially lead to the identification of people here should be totally forbidden.

You are responsible for your own actions. No member here is going to hold your hand and make sure you don't do foolish things.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:15 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

....

....


I wonder why people rush in to help and imaginary person who might not even have existed. I understand why someone would help as I would do exactly the same.

Nobody can protect people from this.

You do not have much to worry from Paypal as these are largely automated but from random jews, you do, as many of them are totally nuts. Banks on the other hand, you HAVE to worry about.

Nobody can be behind your back and keep your hand from clicking and mailing random nuts people online like this one.

How many times I have said for people to stop creating slug frog pools with jews and private groups? Stop mailing random individuals?

A few hundreds of times. Will people listen and understand? Some people, of course not. How many times have I said all these years to drop these secretive fake JoS dens of retards and spare yourself the time and trouble?

And that is THEIR stupidity, nobody can protect them from this. They house these jewish dens, they become the hosts of the parasites, and they destroy themselves.

Another jew I have learned was promising people they would buy charts from them and that they should be giving them the money to maintain their "privacy" so that they would order on their behalf. In another den linked to the one in question. So this jew eventually stole their money, and never send them bought any chart or anything, and then blocked them or something. The jew stole it.

I could go on and on with stories. I have seen many. Jewishness is a very deeply embed DNA and blood and many people are as stupid as to listen to a sob story and try to make the jew a Gentile. Its not happening guys. A jew is a jew. As they stole a sack of grain two thoudand years ago, so they will steal today.

How much brain does it take to not get into the candy van of the fat hooknose?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:39 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: How many times I have said for people to stop creating slug frog pools with jews and private groups? Stop mailing random individuals?

The donation "act" was asked for here on the forum by zola. She opened a thread for this. It isn't about any weird weird group. .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: I could go on and on with stories. I have seen many. Jewishness is a very deeply embed DNA and blood and many people are as stupid as to listen to a sob story and try to make the jew a Gentile. Its not happening guys. A jew is a jew. As they stole a sack of grain two thoudand years ago, so they will steal today.

Nobody could imagine in that time that zola was a jewish rat. It was only on this very topic that she was exposed. Notice as well how many people are surprised. Imagine zola now asking for the same thing. The situation was totally different back then. But anyway I'm not looking for excuses, it was definitely stupid and brainless to donate shekels to a jewish rat, but just saying that back 9 months ago when this happened the situation was quite different. Nobody suspected zola of being jewish back then, or at least I haven't read any message saying this.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:42 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
You are responsible for your own actions. No member here is going to hold your hand and make sure you don't do foolish things.

This does not mean that everybody is free to create fake stories and is up to us to figure out if they are real or not. It would be a total chaos.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:44 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

....

....


I wonder why people rush in to help and imaginary person who might not even have existed. I understand why someone would help as I would do exactly the same.

Seeing as this is not the Black nor Oriental area, I can presume with great accuracy that most, if not all, who were duped are White. With that in mind, I recall something which was said, that Whites are too sentimental and willing to help - evidently to their own detriment at times.

Brain! Use! Thinks!
Emotions! Balance! Thinks!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:44 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:...
Nobody could imagine in that time that zola was a jewish rat. It was only on this very topic that she was exposed. Notice as well how many people are surprised. Imagine zola now asking for the same thing. The situation was totally different back then. But anyway I'm not looking for excuses, it was definitely stupid and brainless to donate shekels to a jewish rat, but just saying that back 9 months ago when this happened the situation was quite different. Nobody suspected zola of being jewish back then, or at least I haven't read any message saying this.


Yes of course. After all, Sorath with the motorbike, or that she went in Satan's whatever Palace and her so called "paintings" were on the walls, or that she never really meditated, or or or...

Hitler's personal Guardian and Advisor went to meet her with the motorbike to sit there and get painted. Oy Vey goyim believe it, it's that important. Pixelated pictures 10 times more inferior than Yaoke's or any other artists took many "years" to create, things a five year old can put together with photoshop in one night. Look here also, Astaroth has a jew nose, jew lips, the list goes.

Ok. Sure, one might not assume this person is a jew, but as for severely deluded, mentally ill, or a large scale insane pretender, that is something one could have assumed a couple years ago. And that should in itself be sufficient.

If you see red lights telling you to stop the pedal might as well stop it before one flings themselves into traffic.

The fact people speed the gas while I keep the sign up high that is their own problem. Your life is not a self driving car and I am not Elon Musk to control it from my web interface.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

itsatrap
Posts: 3

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby itsatrap » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:16 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3354

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
You are responsible for your own actions. No member here is going to hold your hand and make sure you don't do foolish things.

This does not mean that everybody is free to create fake stories and is up to us to figure out if they are real or not. It would be a total chaos.

Don't send money to strangers!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

faustus666
Posts: 5

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby faustus666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:28 pm

itsatrap wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


no need as the jew will say it got 'exposed', google's on it

magus.immortalis
Posts: 220
Location: Duat

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby magus.immortalis » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:38 pm

itsatrap wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 884

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:24 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

....

....


I wonder why people rush in to help and imaginary person who might not even have existed. I understand why someone would help as I would do exactly the same.

Nobody can protect people from this.

You do not have much to worry from Paypal as these are largely automated but from random jews, you do, as many of them are totally nuts. Banks on the other hand, you HAVE to worry about.

Nobody can be behind your back and keep your hand from clicking and mailing random nuts people online like this one.

How many times I have said for people to stop creating slug frog pools with jews and private groups? Stop mailing random individuals?

A few hundreds of times. Will people listen and understand? Some people, of course not. How many times have I said all these years to drop these secretive fake JoS dens of retards and spare yourself the time and trouble?

And that is THEIR stupidity, nobody can protect them from this. They house these jewish dens, they become the hosts of the parasites, and they destroy themselves.

Another jew I have learned was promising people they would buy charts from them and that they should be giving them the money to maintain their "privacy" so that they would order on their behalf. In another den linked to the one in question. So this jew eventually stole their money, and never send them bought any chart or anything, and then blocked them or something. The jew stole it.

I could go on and on with stories. I have seen many. Jewishness is a very deeply embed DNA and blood and many people are as stupid as to listen to a sob story and try to make the jew a Gentile. Its not happening guys. A jew is a jew. As they stole a sack of grain two thoudand years ago, so they will steal today.

How much brain does it take to not get into the candy van of the fat hooknose?



You have said this a Thousand times. I have been a huge problem with this in the past. First with beginner Meditations Group in 2012 that reached over 130 members. Then I was part of SIDF for a time. Then I began a Skype group that after it reached over 10 members became a huge problem and I kept it under 9 from then on.

Then I met those who I could not stand to focus on for more then 2 seconds or it would physically hurt my head and make me wanna vomit. But nah they have to be okay because MUH feels and they mention Satan positively.

I apologize to you and I apologize to everyone. For not putting a stop to this sooner and for carrying on with such nonsense.

Ironically I shut my group down and Decided enough. I would go with what I know to be true. Literally the next day this topic starts. I feel the Gods were testing me. They were waiting for me to figure this out or pushed for it due to this coming. Its a little much to be coincidental.

I am enraged over this. This kike thought she would have my Family focus on jewish garbage and make 500 thousand off of it. That was the amount she looked forward to make on it by the way.

I will never participate in this nonsense again. I am an Aryan of Satan. I am tired of being played for a stupid Goyim! I just never had friends my whole life. I thought oh this could be it, real friends for once. Not be Alone anymore.

Even the Gentile ones are pure morons. Running off 15 year old logic. How they will do 200 hours of meditation a day so they can feel like theyre better then everyone. What makes this behavior? Being a fucking loser. Those are the ones you will run into 95 percent of the time or kikes.

I am an idiot, it takes me a long time to learn lessons. You have to talk to me real slow, so I get it. But at least im still here. Not having run off cuz your plan to attack Don and Cobra didnt work like the SIDF fucktards.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3598

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:24 am

magus.immortalis wrote:
itsatrap wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.
A couple of posts back the rat posted the ‘dna test’ on it there’s the rat’s name you can use that name on google.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 444

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:40 am

The portrait of Astarte was really disgusting but I didn't say anything because I was new and didn't want to offend anyone.

itsatrap
Posts: 3

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby itsatrap » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:00 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:
itsatrap wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.


So is that myspace profile hers? I've checked it and the pictures are very blurry and unclear. However, the woman in the pictures looks pretty Jewish.

Is that the page you mentioned, and are we sure it's her?

itsatrap
Posts: 3

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby itsatrap » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:26 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:
itsatrap wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.


So is that myspace profile hers? I've checked it and the pictures are very blurry and unclear. However, the woman in the pictures looks pretty Jewish.

Is that the page you mentioned, and are we sure it's her?

Hornet666
Posts: 73

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Hornet666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:37 pm

So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?


Good point. I also thought the same thing. And that picture she drew of a "young" hitler was shit. I never liked it and I couldn't see the resemblance
Image

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 822

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:32 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:The portrait of Astarte was really disgusting but I didn't say anything because I was new and didn't want to offend anyone.


At first the drawing was ugly and unpleasant and then later when the enemy entities were cheating and manipulating me I felt like I was under a spell and was unable to continue seeing the reality about it, as if I had a blindfold.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Sun wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.

All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:50 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:The portrait of Astarte was really disgusting but I didn't say anything because I was new and didn't want to offend anyone.


At first the drawing was ugly and unpleasant and then later when the enemy entities were cheating and manipulating me I felt like I was under a spell and was unable to continue seeing the reality about it, as if I had a blindfold.


As it has been said many times before, and I will reiterate, no artistic representation is meant to be used as a means of direct communication. The Sigils are for this, and when you are bonded with a Demon, you will recognize them better.

Just look how in every culture of the world, there are different artistic representation of the Gods. Even the Ancient Greek representation which tried to copy them on a very literal level and show their perfection, does not suffice for this.

Symbols are for this, and not literal forms. Symbols, such as let's say their known and certified sigils, or the Swastika, are important.

Art should at best be used to give you an idea, and that is, only if art is beautiful and accurate. And even then it's not in itself a divinatory tool.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1044

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:07 pm

itsatrap wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:
itsatrap wrote:
All the arguments here seem pretty convincing, and I also always felt that her "art" was really off. I've also seen that some people mentioned that they have seen Zola and her relative, and they apparently look very Jewish. Well, I (and many other people I am sure) could really use seeing that, to make even more certain.

So High Priestess. If you or someone else still has the supposed rat's pictures, would they be willing to share? Thanks!


Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.


So is that myspace profile hers? I've checked it and the pictures are very blurry and unclear. However, the woman in the pictures looks pretty Jewish.

Is that the page you mentioned, and are we sure it's her?


Youre pushing it now. It has been confirmed just by all the content in this thread. You dont have to defend Jew Zola, especially after reading the thread. Give it a rest.

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:18 pm

NinRick wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS

Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?
Relax brother, you're as gentile as can be.

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick wrote:
I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.


So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:20 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
NinRick wrote:
I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.


This was brought up years ago. Maxine replied people need to stop saying this. The jews do have some kind of serpent. But its not like what Satan gave us.

I've come across something like that on HP Jake's website before.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

The Alchemist7
Posts: 738

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:29 pm

Aquarius wrote: Someone posted a link to an artwork website that has a profile of this jewess. Just go back earlier in this thread, you will find it.
A couple of posts back the rat posted the ‘dna test’ on it there’s the rat’s name you can use that name on google. [/quote]
The name is Zola Novak. There is an online art website that is linked to this name. I found only one facebook account in which all the photos, posts and details are deleted (probably she realised that she gave up her name with the DNA test). I found the name "Uriel" in the website link of the page that offers details about this person.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lilquote, WiseDragon and 31 guests