Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

discussion about Satanic ranks

Alek666

Hello I wanted to discuss a rank system, after I found out that some lodges had 30+ ranks.
I think this idea would be great for our community. This wouldn't have to be like a known thing in your username like bodybuilding forum.
Better is a private community, so we can show our ranks if we would like. I remember our Hp mentioned that and I very much was entertained by this idea also.

I meant a ranking system in regards to internet warfare, strictly about this, and not a ranking system so that every jew behind a screen can fake it for a couple years and pretend they have some strange badge that they can shine on the goy's face and be taken as eternally legitimate.

On the behalf of the natural law of things, there is a ranking, and members who have been legitimate and strong, are taken obviously more seriously or have a standing in this community. So there is no point to pin badges to this. If one wants to grow, they can.

A lodge is a different thing, we are not a lodge, this is a different thing and has verification procedures and other intents, which do not exist here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back