Question about the Demon ABIGOR

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Freeminds6
Posts: 34

Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Freeminds6 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Can anyone that has summoned or spoken to him tell me anything about him?

magus.immortalis
Posts: 276
Location: Earth

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby magus.immortalis » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Abigor/Eligos is one of my Guardians. I wrote this poem about him :3

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15297&p=60538&hilit=abigor#p60538

Just thought I'd stick this here, even if the OP has seen this already:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ONSI.html/

Abigor is one of my Guardians. When I first met him and scoured the Internet for information about him, I found very little new material. I asked him how I could get to know him better, and to know his ways. He guided me to these books to read (I haven't finished all of them yet. When I do, I shall ask for more books to read and I will post them here in this forum, with his permission.)

1) The Prince
by Nicolo Machiavelli
https://www.amazon.com/Prince-Nicolo-Ma ... oTRWeTieGE

2) Bushido
by Inazo Nitobe
https://www.amazon.com/Bushido-Soul-Jap ... P-gCva77q4

3) Secret Traditions of the Shinobi : Hattori Hanzo's Shinobi Hiden and Other Ninja Scrolls
By Antony Cummins
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Tradition ... WPiDM6sefo

4) The Ninja Mind : Harnessing the Mental Strength and Physical Abilities of the Ninjutsu Masters
by Kevin Keitoshi Casey
https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Mind-Harne ... lCxzcxbg0I

5) The Book of Five Rings
by Miyamoto Musashi
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings- ... qJh8_LORfI

6) The Art of War
by Sun Tzu
https://www.amazon.com/Art-War-Sun-Tzu/ ... 7y47HE5VpA

7) True Path of the Ninja: The Definitive Translation of the Shoninki (The Authentic Ninja Training Manual)
By Antony Cummins
https://www.amazon.com/True-Path-Ninja- ... 4vhIW5QQnE

In my interactions with him and with others who are of the Powers of Hell (both Goetic Demons and Demonesses and other beings) sometimes when I ask a question, they look at me and do not answer. This usually means that I know the answer already. With a bit of churning of the wheels in my head, I figure it out.

The Gods and Goddesses, our Guardians, and Satan, are very loving. What we give them, they give back.
It is definitely worth seeking them out and building a friendship and relationship with them.

Be sure that whatever assistance you ask of them, and what you offer in return in payment and thanks, is something that you can adhere and keep to and that is possible to do.

I hope everything goes well for all those seeking this wonderful Demon! He's the best. :3

Hail Abigor!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2860

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Shael » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:09 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:5) The Book of Five Rings
by Miyamoto Musashi
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings- ... qJh8_LORfI
To you and anyone else interested in reading this book, know that all current translations are corrupted to a rather high degree. The currently least corrupted version (as well as the one that has the most research and references involved) is the translation by Kenji Tokitsu. It is still very far from perfect, but if you put enough thought into each paragraph and carefully read all the references, you can get yourself a half-decent understanding of the actual material.
It is rather highly priced at ~14$ for kindle and ~17$ for paperback. I have the pdf, so if anyone is actually interested in reading this version, let me know. In that case I will upload it and share the download link temporarely here so you do not have to pay such overpriced amounts.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2294

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Jack » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:42 am

Shael wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:5) The Book of Five Rings
by Miyamoto Musashi
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings- ... qJh8_LORfI
To you and anyone else interested in reading this book, know that all current translations are corrupted to a rather high degree. The currently least corrupted version (as well as the one that has the most research and references involved) is the translation by Kenji Tokitsu. It is still very far from perfect, but if you put enough thought into each paragraph and carefully read all the references, you can get yourself a half-decent understanding of the actual material.
It is rather highly priced at ~14$ for kindle and ~17$ for paperback. I have the pdf, so if anyone is actually interested in reading this version, let me know. In that case I will upload it and share the download link temporarely here so you do not have to pay such overpriced amounts.

Please do
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/Ek8vM22XlWc (Lil Peep - Life is Beautiful)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2860

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Shael » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Jack wrote:Please do
Let me know once you have downloaded it. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2019/09/23/bofrfull/, password is "LegionSatanas666".
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 245

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:52 pm

He helps with court cases..... Not that I have used this :lol:

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2294

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Jack » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Shael wrote:
Jack wrote:Please do
Let me know once you have downloaded it. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2019/09/23/bofrfull/, password is "LegionSatanas666".

Thank you my brother, I have it.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/Ek8vM22XlWc (Lil Peep - Life is Beautiful)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

magus.immortalis
Posts: 276
Location: Earth

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby magus.immortalis » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm

Shael wrote:
Jack wrote:Please do
Let me know once you have downloaded it. https://www.pdf-archive.com/2019/09/23/bofrfull/, password is "LegionSatanas666".


Hi Shael,
could you please upload this link again? I didn't catch it in time to download. Thanks!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2860

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Shael » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:14 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:Hi Shael,
could you please upload this link again? I didn't catch it in time to download. Thanks!
New link, https://www.pdf-archive.com/2019/09/25/bofrfull/.
Password is your forum name. Let me know once you got it. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 163
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:20 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:He helps with court cases..... Not that I have used this :lol:

He did help me with a court case regarding a close relative a few months ago.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

magus.immortalis
Posts: 276
Location: Earth

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby magus.immortalis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Shael wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:Hi Shael,
could you please upload this link again? I didn't catch it in time to download. Thanks!
New link, https://www.pdf-archive.com/2019/09/25/bofrfull/.
Password is your forum name. Let me know once you got it. :)


I typed in the password but all I got was a link that I clicked on to download the file, that is called "Loveweb" extension uploaded by boboscott912 that I am supposed to add as my main browser in Chrome store?

And a video that has a woman's nipples showing through her shirt that I am supposed to click on?

Has this been tampered with? I get weird vibes.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2860

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Shael » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:42 am

magus.immortalis wrote:...
What the hell o.O
Sounds like some kind of pop-up ad. I just tried the link again on PC and it worked for me, but I noticed that it's apparently bugging out a lot on mobile. I never got an ad like you did, though. Even disabled adblock to test, but nothing.

I though I'd give some new site a try since dropbox isn't exactly optimal, but turns out it's just a buggy mess. I wont be using that shitty site again. Here a simple dropbox link instead: https://dropbox.com/s/0t385zhylfb95oi/bofrfull.pdf?dl=1

Apologies for the inconvenience.


Also @Jack,
Jack wrote:...
In case you've had some issues with this site too, I'm pinging you here so you see the new download link.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 245

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby EnkiUK3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:He helps with court cases..... Not that I have used this :lol:

He did help me with a court case regarding a close relative a few months ago.



Brilliant mate ;)

magus.immortalis
Posts: 276
Location: Earth

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby magus.immortalis » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Shael wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:...
What the hell o.O
Sounds like some kind of pop-up ad. I just tried the link again on PC and it worked for me, but I noticed that it's apparently bugging out a lot on mobile. I never got an ad like you did, though. Even disabled adblock to test, but nothing.

I though I'd give some new site a try since dropbox isn't exactly optimal, but turns out it's just a buggy mess. I wont be using that shitty site again. Here a simple dropbox link instead: https://dropbox.com/s/0t385zhylfb95oi/bofrfull.pdf?dl=1

Apologies for the inconvenience.


Also @Jack,
Jack wrote:...
In case you've had some issues with this site too, I'm pinging you here so you see the new download link.


Thanks for the download link Shael, it works fine now. :)

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2294

Re: Question about the Demon ABIGOR

Postby Jack » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:05 am

Shael wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:...
What the hell o.O
Sounds like some kind of pop-up ad. I just tried the link again on PC and it worked for me, but I noticed that it's apparently bugging out a lot on mobile. I never got an ad like you did, though. Even disabled adblock to test, but nothing.

I though I'd give some new site a try since dropbox isn't exactly optimal, but turns out it's just a buggy mess. I wont be using that shitty site again. Here a simple dropbox link instead: https://dropbox.com/s/0t385zhylfb95oi/bofrfull.pdf?dl=1

Apologies for the inconvenience.


Also @Jack,
Jack wrote:...
In case you've had some issues with this site too, I'm pinging you here so you see the new download link.

There was no problem. Thanks for sharing with me.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/Ek8vM22XlWc (Lil Peep - Life is Beautiful)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], enemyofjeezuz and 145 guests