Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Professional Psychics

What do ya'll think of professional Psychics and SS who are professional Psychics? Are most famous professional psychics / celebrity psychics fake? Wouldn't it be dangerous for an SS to be a professional Psychic since the enemy looks out for people who have these powers? What do you think of the current most famous professional psychic, Tyler Henry? He looks Jewish but I can't find any sources on his heritage.

I want to be a professional psychic and medium, as an SS I have a huge advantage because of the RTRs and power meditations but I don't know if the psychic industry is a safe profession for an SS to pursue.

I do not think this kind of stuff is even remotely safe to do at this time, atleast not publicly. If you want to do this kind of work, you will need to be very creative in how and where you offer it, and employ highest caution in protecting yourself and your identity.
Later on in a satanic world, I am sure that jobs like these will be highly respected and sought after, but right now we need to prioritize staying hidden and safe when it comes to these things.

FancyMancy said:
Magick - AKA Natural - abilities are free of charge.
I don't think so...if I'm not wrong in the ancient world there where people's that did offer service of magick like amulets, spells and other stuff...of course the economic system was different but I'm sure that they did ask something in return. For example, there are two members in here that do professionally astrology and they rightfully get paid for it, the same if someone would ask money for a tarot reading or a psychic reading.

Now unless it's a form of divination that you are asking money for i don't think it's realistic to ask money for a spell nowadays...think about it unless you are at a God or Risen level you can't do that much spells at the same time and every spell will take 40 days or sometimes even more, so it's not realistic....how much would pay for a 40 days spell? And you don't even know if the ones doing it has enough power to do it, plus you will not make that much money from it because you can't that many spells at the same time and you can't ask 1000 dollars at spells.

luis said:
Now unless it's a form of divination that you are asking money for i don't think it's realistic to ask money for a spell nowadays...think about it unless you are at a God or Risen level you can't do that much spells at the same time and every spell will take 40 days or sometimes even more, so it's not realistic....how much would pay for a 40 days spell? And you don't even know if the ones doing it has enough power to do it, plus you will not make that much money from it because you can't that many spells at the same time and you can't ask 1000 dollars at spells.
There are people (I know someone like this) who have quite amazing talents in the psychic realm. It's possible to read a person's personality, fears, issues, strengths, and so on, just from reading their face and energies. Generally people who are extremely far on the right side of the brain will have some talent for these things. This goes from reading someone's face, to their energies, to their hands, voice, even their writing in text.
I think that, if someone were to find a way to offer these services safely while protecting their privacy, it could turn into a very Satanic profession that can make the person a fair amount of money as well.

But, like I said in my initial reply, there must be utmost caution employed with these things. Some kind of creative and niche way would be required in order to not end up being traceable and ending up in potentially really bad trouble. Patience may be required until a gateway opens up for offering these things safely.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't think so...if I'm not wrong in the ancient world there where people's that did offer service of magick like amulets, spells and other stuff...of course the economic system was different but I'm sure that they did ask something in return. For example, there are two members in here that do professionally astrology and they rightfully get paid for it, the same if someone would ask money for a tarot reading or a psychic reading.

That is correct while it is possible to do spells on people for practice especially if they are somewhat spiritually open if you know them and can watch the results. You never know if it did what you wanted it too if you don't know the person and can't watch them. Also these can have unintended results and you can't take corrective action without constant contact with someone during the whole thing. Most of these spell casters are scams I think to be honest and anyone who does have power may be using enemy methods so it's not even safe to buy one online anyways at least for a Satanist. Plus you can only do one at a time without weakening it a lot.

For this to be viable a person would have to be a God or close to being one anyways.

The thing about psychics now this is more than possible and helpful but you have to put up a lot of protection if you connect to people. I don't know if it's safe considering the type of people you may be forced to deal with if you do this publicly including a Jew and you can't eaisly turn it down all the time without arising suspicion in the minds of people as to your beliefs or anything. This is why it's not safe likely.

I do think it would be cool if someone advanced offered psychic readings for the forums or maybe even simple sending of energy for things on a one time basis not like a working but I am not sure that is a good idea. It would help people though. I might even pay for this myself if it existed but I am not sure with the enemy that it can right now. Maybe in the future.

Shael said:
luis said:
There are people (I know someone like this) who have quite amazing talents in the psychic realm. It's possible to read a person's personality, fears, issues, strengths, and so on, just from reading their face and energies. Generally people who are extremely far on the right side of the brain will have some talent for these things. This goes from reading someone's face, to their energies, to their hands, voice, even their writing in text.
I think that, if someone were to find a way to offer these services safely while protecting their privacy, it could turn into a very Satanic profession that can make the person a fair amount of money as well.
As long as the mage/practitioner does also include that the customers can and may visit the meditation pages to learn the art for themselves for free. Say I printed out the site pages and sold them. Remember someone did that in Asia a while back. Of course, that could be risky, sharing links to the websites, but if you're going to be out somewhat publicly and providing a genuine service, then you're being risky already.

While there likely were people in history who did these services, as you said, luis, we, today, should not sell them for monetary gain nor profit, because it would be just another scam-yet-genuine article for creating money off people, while the World is being raped, tortured, destroyed and murdered. Back in ancient history, it was all over the World, so it was known and everyone knew, but today it seems more like it would be to exploit people, at the moment.

"If I was in this for the money, then I'd be a millionaire by now." Either that, or dead. Everyone is vying for money - which is a Physical version of Energy; in the Spiritual Satanic World, we can raise infinite amounts of Energy and transfer it as currency. In this world, most people don't know how to raise Energies and they need what little money they have merely to try and survive.

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:
luis said:
As long as the mage/practitioner does also include that the customers can and may visit the meditation pages to learn the art for themselves for free. Say I printed out the site pages and sold them. Remember someone did that in Asia a while back. Of course, that could be risky, sharing links to the websites, but if you're going to be out somewhat publicly and providing a genuine service, then you're being risky already.

While there likely were people in history who did these services, as you said, luis, we, today, should not sell them for monetary gain nor profit, because it would be just another scam-yet-genuine article for creating money off people, while the World is being raped, tortured, destroyed and murdered. Back in ancient history, it was all over the World, so it was known and everyone knew, but today it seems more like it would be to exploit people, at the moment.

"If I was in this for the money, then I'd be a millionaire by now." Either that, or dead. Everyone is vying for money - which is a Physical version of Energy; in the Spiritual Satanic World, we can raise infinite amounts of Energy and transfer it as currency. In this world, most people don't know how to raise Energies and they need what little money they have merely to try and survive.
The thing is more than its morally wrong (which I personally think it's not) it's that is not practical at all (for reason that I have already explained) plus if you are at the level of a God or Raised where a spell does not take you too much time to materialize then you have others way to make money...
Instead, things like Astrology, Tarot or any other divination techniques can be sold. I don't see anything wrong with it and it's already be done by two advanced members.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

that sounds ridiculous. the moment you began a money working thats the moment where money and the means come to you to get it. if there is any obstacles from getting money and wealth, then that would have to be solved first. you could do a spell on people for money. it would be better if they empowered themselves and did it themselves, but if they needed your help and you wanted a form of payment, wallah.

Length said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:

that sounds ridiculous. the moment you began a money working thats the moment where money and the means come to you to get it. if there is any obstacles from getting money and wealth, then that would have to be solved first. you could do a spell on people for money. it would be better if they empowered themselves and did it themselves, but if they needed your help and you wanted a form of payment, wallah.
Yes now try to do for 100 people's at the same time...can you do that? You have to understand that you cannot ask more than 100 dollars for working so how do you make a living from it? You don't. You cannot do that many spells at the same time, unless you found someone that gives you 1000 dollars per spell then you fine but I don't think you'll find many... here, for example, everyone can do a spell for free, the only time that I would pay for a spell is if I'm too busy to do one but still I could wait and do it.

luis said:
Length said:
luis said:

Yes now try to do for 100 people's at the same time...can you do that? You have to understand that you cannot ask more than 100 dollars for working so how do you make a living from it? You don't. You cannot do that many spells at the same time, unless you found someone that gives you 1000 dollars per spell then you fine but I don't think you'll find many... here, for example, everyone can do a spell for free, the only time that I would pay for a spell is if I'm too busy to do one but still I could wait and do it.

you can create a health thoughtform and tie those 100s of people into it that would heal and also influence them to make better and healthier decision and choices so that they can unwittingly heal themselves. which after a period of time you can drop people or detach people off of this thoughtform when they got there moneys worth. the thoughtorm and how much you feed it the affects can be permanent. after you drop those people you can add others on. this could be weekly or monthly periods depending on how much they pay you.. and since the jews scam people and get thousands of dollars, your work- the real thing, can be just as much or even more. or you can start small with 20 bucks and weekly monthly suggestions and tips which lead people to the joyofsatan website. not alot of people can randomly hand you a 1000 bucks. which then you can do a working for that so you can actually have customers. an average could be like an extra 200 bucks a month from only a handful of people.

you could also set up time frames after an introduction of healing so people know what a waning or waxing moon is and how this would affect the magick, which if you make the thoughtform or figure another easy way, starting this on the correct day once is all you need.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Shael said:

The thing is more than its morally wrong (which I personally think it's not) it's that is not practical at all (for reason that I have already explained) plus if you are at the level of a God or Raised where a spell does not take you too much time to materialize then you have others way to make money...
Instead, things like Astrology, Tarot or any other divination techniques can be sold. I don't see anything wrong with it and it's already be done by two advanced members.
They mention it on here a lot, this forum which has links to the aforementioned sites and pages. (Of course, adding links to JoS, Satan-positive and Nazi-positive sites on their service sites might, regrettably, be bad for business, though.) In a Physical-World setting, people would think they, and whoever with whichever service/services, would be just selling a service for money, and those people/customers wouldn't know that they could do it themselves for free, empowering and advancing themselves either as well as, or instead of, paying money to someone.

Length said:
voilà* :p

My two cents: perfectly acceptable to do readings for money. I've done it. Just pretend your a new ager or something. If anyone asks where you learned it, just tell them they can the basics from books and if they practice, they can get good too.

It's a service. Just like cooking and cleaning and all them other things people charge for.

Shael said:
I do not think this kind of stuff is even remotely safe to do at this time, atleast not publicly. If you want to do this kind of work, you will need to be very creative in how and where you offer it, and employ highest caution in protecting yourself and your identity.
Later on in a satanic world, I am sure that jobs like these will be highly respected and sought after, but right now we need to prioritize staying hidden and safe when it comes to these things.
Why do think this stuff isn't safe?? The psychic industry is a popular 2 billion dollar industry, there are many celebrity psychics and regular psychics who do this work daily, it doesn't seem like they've been in a lot of danger besides the normies who think psychic abilities aren't real and think that the psychics are just con artists taking advantage of others.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
That is correct while it is possible to do spells on people for practice especially if they are somewhat spiritually open if you know them and can watch the results. You never know if it did what you wanted it too if you don't know the person and can't watch them. Also these can have unintended results and you can't take corrective action without constant contact with someone during the whole thing. Most of these spell casters are scams I think to be honest and anyone who does have power may be using enemy methods so it's not even safe to buy one online anyways at least for a Satanist. Plus you can only do one at a time without weakening it a lot.
Length said:
Doing spells for other people has always seemed super weird for me. To me, doing spells for others is like wiping their ass for them, they're full grown adults so they can do it themselves. People have asked me to do spells for them before (such as love spells and curses) but I always just send them a JoS link that explains how they can do it themselves. Realistically in an SS world, people would have spiritual knowledge and already know how to do their own spells and spiritual workings.

FancyMancy said:

I respectfully disagree, the psychic industry is a 2 billion dollar industry and many psychics target wealthy people/celebrities. How would it be a scam if you actually have psychic abilities and help your clients? Psychics usually ask for money or some type of compensation in return because authentic psychic readings (including astrology readings) take up a lot of time and energy. These are real services that help people. Most professional psychics have cheap services, I'm not talking about the few psychics who have a wealthy clientele and charge $600 per session.

HP Hooded Cobra and Lydia do paid astrology readings which could fall under the "psychic/divination readings" since astrology is widely considered to be a method of divination. It seems people in general including SS can afford their services, we aren't totally broke and being scammed by them, we're being helped by them.

Academic Scholar said:
Why do think this stuff isn't safe?? The psychic industry is a popular 2 billion dollar industry, there are many celebrity psychics and regular psychics who do this work daily, it doesn't seem like they've been in a lot of danger besides the normies who think psychic abilities aren't real and think that the psychics are just con artists taking advantage of others.
Any "psychic" out there who is remotely known publicly is either very deep in bed with the enemy, and/or is a con-artist/jew. It's very simple as to why. The jews run organisations around the entire world that target "psychics" and very spiritually advanced people. If they find someone like this, then if at all possible they will try to abduct them, torture/brainwash them, and use them for their own agenda. This was addressed numerous times on the JoS website.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/About_Hypnosis.html

It is highly important that you keep any abilities you may have a secret from the public, for your own safety. This is why I said that you need to employ utmost caution and be very creative if you want to find a way to offer these services safely to people.
Later on in a Satanic world, you can definitely become a "celebrity psychic", if this is what you are aiming for. Just be sure to stay patient and cautious until this becomes safely possible.

Academic Scholar said:
The scam part would be if the customers don't know that they can do it for themselves free, instead of paying a mage/practitioner money which they need to be able to eat and keep their home warm. The mage/practitioner doesn't need that money, because they have Magick to get what they want (to one extent or another), which I includes them having Magick to get money.

Shael said:
Academic Scholar said:
Any "psychic" out there who is remotely known publicly is either very deep in bed with the enemy, and/or is a con-artist/jew. It's very simple as to why. The jews run organisations around the entire world that target "psychics" and very spiritually advanced people. If they find someone like this, then if at all possible they will try to abduct them, torture/brainwash them, and use them for their own agenda. This was addressed numerous times on the JoS website.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/About_Hypnosis.html

It is highly important that you keep any abilities you may have a secret from the public, for your own safety. This is why I said that you need to employ utmost caution and be very creative if you want to find a way to offer these services safely to people.
Later on in a Satanic world, you can definitely become a "celebrity psychic", if this is what you are aiming for. Just be sure to stay patient and cautious until this becomes safely possible.

This is what happened to my friend when she was a young age. Now this story makes sense I didn't know the enemy did this stuff that much. She is quite psychic btw more so than me even now. I'd say yes be very careful. Scary shit some people on the enemy side are very much aware of what is going on spiritually. If they know a person is psychic or has abilities they will try to brainwash them at a young age or abduct and hurt them if they are older. They locked her in a room and forced her to watch videos for hours and do meditations that seemed to me strange when she described them dealing with the Charkras but it was doing things in the opposite direction of energy flow on how the JOS does it. They tried to force her to believe in Jesus from what I gathered and would not let her leave but make her do this for hours each day. I am not making this up. Btw the town she grew up in had a lot of Jews in it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back