Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

@Shael

FancyMancy

Shael said:
How the bloody jesus impaled on a cactus do you pronounce your username? Shay-el, Shayul, Shale, Shail, Sheel, Shah-el, Shell...?

FancyMancy said:
Okay so, I was gonna reply here openly and after I was done typing it out, I got a little hint that I should not share this publicly. Apparently the fact that people (including the enemy who stalks the forums here) pronounce my name wrongly, gives a degree of protection against curses. In light of this, I will not share this openly here.

But, you and anyone else who is actually curious about this, feel free to ping me on [email protected] and I will tell you. :)

It's alright. I was just wondering. If you have seen some of my posts, you might know that I try and speak properly!

FancyMancy said:
It's alright. I was just wondering. If you have seen some of my posts, you might know that I try and speak properly!
I actually really appreciate that someone even cares about properly pronouncing my name. :)
I wish I could just share it openly like that, and I was about to do so, but I'm getting a distinct feeling from the Gods that it wouldn't be a good idea on this public forum.
I would have no problem whatsoever with you or other SS I trust knowing about this. This is just one of the annoyances that come with this being a public forum where everyone can read and access everything, even the enemy.

My e-mail is always open if you want to know. I apologize for the inconvenience. Privacy and security commonly require more annoying methods nowadays, unfortunately.

Yes everyone!! Email me personally at [email protected] you see I cant tell you here as there may be infiltrators but if you email me personally I will know for sure that you arent an enemy. After all we all on the same group right? ((MEGA-EPIC-DRAGON-GODKING-FUCKING-EMPEROR OF FACEPALMS!!!!!))

If you are two years old and child lock is on then go ahead and start private chats with people over the net but if you are a fucking adult and can think for yourself then rather message on the forum as you actually cannot lose anything this way provided you dont do anything hugely stupid.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Okay so, I was gonna reply here openly and after I was done typing it out, I got a little hint that I should not share this publicly. Apparently the fact that people (including the enemy who stalks the forums here) pronounce my name wrongly, gives a degree of protection against curses. In light of this, I will not share this openly here.

But, you and anyone else who is actually curious about this, feel free to ping me on [email protected] and I will tell you. :)

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I actually really appreciate that someone even cares about properly pronouncing my name. :)
Aww. That's sweet, lol.

I wish I could just share it openly like that, and I was about to do so, but I'm getting a distinct feeling from the Gods that it wouldn't be a good idea on this public forum.
I would have no problem whatsoever with you or other SS I trust knowing about this. This is just one of the annoyances that come with this being a public forum where everyone can read and access everything, even the enemy.
I suppose I should have chosen a name more difficult to pronounce than FancyMancy, then. Well, in fact, it is not English at all. It is actually Blvzkorjikian; the actual name is unpronounceable to people. :p "FancyMancy" is the closest possible pronunciation available for the translation.

My e-mail is always open if you want to know. I apologize for the inconvenience.
It's, OK. No problem.

Privacy and security commonly require more annoying methods nowadays, unfortunately.
Huh, yeah...

EvilWang said:
Yes everyone!! Email me personally at [email protected] you see I cant tell you here as there may be infiltrators but if you email me personally I will know for sure that you arent an enemy. After all we all on the same group right? ((MEGA-EPIC-DRAGON-GODKING-FUCKING-EMPEROR OF FACEPALMS!!!!!))

If you are two years old and child lock is on then go ahead and start private chats with people over the net but if you are a fucking adult and can think for yourself then rather message on the forum as you actually cannot lose anything this way provided you dont do anything hugely stupid.
Erm... Yeah... What you said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back