Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why some people may be seriously screwed

darkmonkey666

If you know about the enemy programs for anyone who may have been in them or indoctrinated only in this life as a little kid it's still hard to fully free yourself from. Imagine if someone was indoctrinated for many years really believed it and possibly had one or more other lives in the enemy programs this is even harder. Pitty no they get what they deserve by creating their own suffering but it doesn't mean you still can't disconnect those you have to be around or love from the enemy at least some what.

If you have the ability to influience others this is even better but the thing is a working with Ansuz or Munka 88 or 111 times each day on the person in question affirming they (by name) are eternally free of all xtian programming it may help you and weaken the enemy it can work in my experience if a person is powerful enough and it's not wrong cause you are not converting them to Satanism or even bringing it up hopefully. You will notice after a little while they may ask questions or live more free. You probably want to work on only one person till they leave xtianity but if you have family members you have to deal with it's worth a try I have tried this on several people in the past it worked 2 times. Good luck

Oh I forgot to add no I do not suggest focusing a lot of attention on things like this. The final Rtr is much better but if you have someone praying for you a lot or you have to live with them I wanted to share this. There is some success with it and it seems powerful. I can't say it would work on a fundy but it might help you. The more people out of xtianity and the Abrahamic programs and not feeding the thoughtform the better anyways even if they end up just Materialistic.

You can do workings on others for just about anything if you have enough power but remember if you use Sanskrit of any kind including any words used on the JOS site make sure it is something positive (not a curse or binding or anything like that) and that would not mess up anything you are doing if you tied into it just a little (for example you doing a working that is opposite of what you are doing on this person). Good luck

The final Rtr aslo can be done near people as they sleep or whenever if they don't know what you are doing or care about you doing any kind of mantras or done into people by visualizing them while doing it. That helps anyone wake up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back