Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books and Literature

BlueLight

There is the thread about movies, TV series and games. From which I took the inspiration to start this thread.

I don't think it's that difficult to find good literature, especially among the classics. I avoid any enemy bullshit that praises xtianity and any book that involves jewish characters and beliefs. Or were, of course, written by jews.

I believe it would be much easier for SS to find good books through a thread like this.

From the start, I am telling you to avoid shit like The Handmaiden's Tale. It has blown up - a lot. And it is 100% jewish bullshit. I made the mistake of trying out the series and... it made me feel horrible. If you search for the author, you'll see that she looks exactly like a monster.

I'd say that you should avoid Lewis Carroll as well. For... obvious reasons. His writing is quite twisted and I've heard a lot of bad rumours about him. I can say for sure that, as a child, I never felt attracted to his writing.

And when it comes to good writers...

J.R.R Tolkien

Definitely try out his writing if you have the patience for it. Very elaborate. Lots of description tho. That can be a pain if you prefer fast paced books.

But it's so worth it. When I finished Lord of the Rings, I actually felt empty because I didn't have anything more on it. You get that type of feeling only when you read a really good book.

Mihai Eminescu

I have seen him being recommended on the groups before. He is a Romanian writer and I imagine most of his work can be found in English as well. Especially The Morning Star. He is definitely our greatest poet and if you enjoy poems... please. Read his work. There are very few things that can compare to it.

But his work is not for every person out there. They can be hard to understand and... we had a discussion on this during class, You study him in high school - and my classmaster said that Mihai Eminescu is too great and complex for a high school student to truly understand and enjoy him.

Charles Dickens

I have read a few of his works. And I enjoyed them. A lot. He has a huge talent with plot twists.

I remember reading one of his books and... this incredible plot twist left me speechless. I needed a few moments to recover myself before going further with my reading. Little Dorrit or A Tale of Two Cities are a good start.

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Yes. The classic.

All I can say is that you need patience with his books. A lot of patience.

And his writing can be seen by some people as... very harsh. He doesn't really show life in shades of pink. I've read The Idiot, Demons and Crime and Punishment from him. Right now I'm focusing on The Karamazov Brothers.

Stendhal

I've only read Red and Black from him.

While there is a religious context in it... the main protagonist can't be seen as religious. Not really. It's been a while since I've read it. I was much younger. So I do have to read it again to refresh my memory. Chances are, if you enjoy Dostoevsky's work you'll enjoy Stendhal as well.

Margaret Mitchell

Gone with the Wind. Do yourself a favour and read this book. I only expected romance when I started this novel.

But my grandma told me it's a really damn good book.

But it's so complex. Love is a small part of it. It's such a realistic and incredible book and shows the hardships of both the white and the black race during that period of history. Exceptional piece of literature. I so recommend it. I'd read it again with pleasure.

L. N. Tolstoi

Another Russian classic. Right now I'm reading War and Peace. I tried to get my hands on Anna Karenina but it went MIA at my local library. I'll read it once I leave for uni and I have access to the uni library, tho.

W. M. Tackeray

Today I finished Vanity Fair. It's a pretty big book - most books I've recommended here are lengthy at the very least - but it is a good one. I feel that he has a similar style to Dostoevsky and Charles Dickens. He breaks the fourth wall, so to say. And he has some very interesting views upon society and the "entitled" people that live in the high circles. I found it fascinating from the very first page. And that's a very important thing in a book.

Then again, Crime and Punishment is also a complex and fascinating book even though a lot of people consider it ridiculously slow. My classmaster told me that the first 100 pages would bore me to death - they didn't. But I can guarantee you that Dostoevsky has very slow pacing in his works and... it's not very spectacular. What happens in them. The spectacular lies in the common, boring things that would take place in the Russian society at that time.

Jules Verne

We all know Jules Verne. I can't say I am a huge fan of his writing. Better said, I wasn't a huge fan of his books as a child. I couldn't appreciate his scientific genius back then. He is considered a parent of the SF genre and managed to bring a lot of contributions to literature.

Alexandre Drumas

I can't say a lot on him. Yet. I have Count of Monte-Cristo in my library but I just... never managed to finish it. I did read around... 100 pages of the first volume tho. And I was hooked. I really feel bad for not finishing it so I will as soon as I can.

It is a really big book tho. So you're in for a ride if you decide to read it. Also, The Three Museketeers.

Now, about bad books!

The Splendors And Miseries Of Courtesans by Honoré de Balzac.

I read like 50 pages till I found out that the main character is a jewess and I literally threw the book away.

When Nietzsche Wept by Irvin D. Yalom

Once again. One of the main character is a jewess. No.

Just. No.

This is just my personal opinion on these books. I don't know if all SS would approve of them or my choice of writers. But I wasn't affected in any negative ways by reading these works. If anything, I feel like most of these books presented highly interesting ideas to me and highlighted how society used to be a few decades or centuries ago.

I would love to know what opinions other SS have on these books and what they would recommend to read!

I love literature as well.
Hey! You didn’t tell anything about Ovidius! We used to talk about it 1 year ago, don’t you remember?:p The metamorphosis... It’s still on my shelf waiting to be read, but it’s a complicated read and takes too much time. I still like it a lot nevertheless.

I love the works of Dickens, I have read David Copperfield which was beautiful and at the end I felt so bad because it ended, little David was becoming like a super close friend to me..
Now I’m reading Oliver Twist and I’m really enjoying it, you can tell Dickens doesen’t like jews from this book! Lol

The whole story is about the birth of (((psychoanalysis))) so why would you spend your time reading that instead of the man Nietzsche himself...

BlueLight said:

Just. No.

If only Dumas was a well behaved mixed-race individual but no, he has to be the degenerate that got laid with everyone around and his last romantic affair was this feminist kike. At least that's the backstory I got from reading The Club Dumas which I read only 1/3 of, since I wasn't really interested in the Dumas subplot anyway I just wanted part about the Satanic Book and Godhead which was poorly adapted in The Ninth Gate movie.

Alexandre Dumas

I can't say a lot on him. Yet.

Egon said:
The whole story is about the birth of (((psychoanalysis))) so why would you spend your time reading that instead of the man Nietzsche himself...

BlueLight said:

Just. No.

If only Dumas was a well behaved mixed-race individual but no, he has to be the degenerate that got laid with everyone around and his last romantic affair was this feminist kike. At least that's the backstory I got from reading The Club Dumas which I read only 1/3 of, since I wasn't really interested in the Dumas subplot anyway I just wanted part about the Satanic Book and Godhead which was poorly adapted in The Ninth Gate movie.

Alexandre Dumas

I can't say a lot on him. Yet.

The thing is, I got When Nietzsche Wept from a woman who was throwing her books away. She gave me sound 60 books, most of them relatively new.

Unfortunately, I don't have the actual book. Hopefully I'll be able to find it in a big city.

Aquarius said:
I love literature as well.
Hey! You didn’t tell anything about Ovidius! We used to talk about it 1 year ago, don’t you remember?:p The metamorphosis... It’s still on my shelf waiting to be read, but it’s a complicated read and takes too much time. I still like it a lot nevertheless.

I love the works of Dickens, I have read David Copperfield which was beautiful and at the end I felt so bad because it ended, little David was becoming like a super close friend to me..
Now I’m reading Oliver Twist and I’m really enjoying it, you can tell Dickens doesen’t like jews from this book! Lol

Oh, I know I forgot to mention him. But I was in a bit of a hurry when I wrote the topic. And I tend to forget what writers I've read exactly when I need remember them.

You should definitely try out Little Dorrit and A Tale of Two Cities after you finish Oliver Twist. Charles Dickens is indeed an amazing writer. I haven't read those books yet - I know, every child know about Oliver Twist - so I'll get into them next!

Same with The Metamorphosis. I'll get into it as soon as I can.

I found a book in the library concerning what he wrote during his exile. He was exiled to Dacia! He does talk about the natives in his work and, as a Romanian, it made me feel happy.

I take great pride in my roots - Dacians were hardcore. I just wish that some retards would stop saying that the Dacians died during the slavic migration and were replaced by the actual slavs, when it has been proven such a theory is bullshit.

It's actually said that Traian and Decebal could understand each other and were actually speaking the same language. Traian called the Dacians "his brothers".

It's fucked how they're trying to hide all of this, teaching us shit instead in school.

I'll try my best to upload this list as time goes one. And I should have material, since I'll study the language itself and the literature for both English and German in uni.

I'm trying to read anything I can get my hands on unless it's Jewish and enemy shit. And you can figure it out easily, from the first pages - the way I did with those two books.

I think you always have something to learn from a book. Even if said thing is that the book is an actual piece of garbage. Aka, "How You Shouldn't Write A Book" guide.

But when you have to stop reading a romance book because it's just so bad your soul feels tortured... you know our literature has reached a very low point.

There are a few more writers that I need to add to this forum, but first I'll have to squeeze my brain dry.

I might start keeping track of the books and writers I read.

I've also read Quo Vadis, since a teacher kept pestering me about that. And I don't see what's the deal. The whole "xtian torture" bullshit was literally found in the last part of the book.

I felt horrible reading how Rome and romans were portrayed. And how xtianity was made the epitome of beauty and serenity and all of this dumb bullshit.

It did not warm me up at all. But of course, brainwashed xtians will praise this book and whine about the shit they had to go through.

Gods, it was so cringe.

BlueLight said:
L. N. Tolstoi

Another Russian classic. Right now I'm reading War and Peace. I tried to get my hands on Anna Karenina but it went MIA at my local library. I'll read it once I leave for uni and I have access to the uni library, tho.

Wasn't Tolstoi one of the authors that was banned in Nazi Germany?

Nimrod33 said:
BlueLight said:
L. N. Tolstoi

I actually didn't know that!

Thank you.

I started reading the book yesterday and I'm only a few pages in. I guess I'll have to move to another book.

I definitely have to add Publius Ovidius Naso to the list. I've only read Epistulae ex Ponto from him, but I plan on adding The Metamorphoses to the list.

And I should definitely take the Russian writers out. For some reason, it never crossed my mind to check out the list of banned authors and books in Nazi Germany - even though I've been doing this for some Romanian magazines that came out in this period of time and were banned by Hitler's supporters.

My main objective is to find a good paper book version of Mein Kampf. I literally can't read anything in PDF for too long - and I'll already have to read a lot of PDFs for a project I'm making for the Gods.

Does anyone else have recommendations of writers I should check out?

I don't know if Dostoevsky was either a xtian zealot or the Jews altered his work to seem so like they did to Hitler or in other hand making Nietzsche seem like a philo-semite, but he talked openly about Jewish world domination:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/letters/111704letters.htm

"Recently I read a book called 'Russian Messianism: Third Rome, Revolution, Communism and After' by a British scholar, Peter Duncan, that features an informative section on Dostoevsky's views on the Jews. The section focuses primarily on Dostoevsky's 'Diary of a Writer,' which contains a chapter from March 1877 called 'The Jewish Question.' I will spare you Duncan's "analysis" of the reasons for Dostoevsky's attitude towards the Jews, largely drawn, as it is, from the work of Jewish academics, and I will instead primarily quote Dostoevsky himself. The following quotes from Dostoevsky's 'Diary of a Writer' are from pages 38-40 of 'Russian Messianism.'

"And surely the truth is that the Yid (Zhid) has again begun to rule everywhere, and has not only 'begun to rule,' but never even stopped ruling."

The dislike of the Russian for the Jew "arises not at all from the fact that he is a Jew, not from any sort of racial or religious hatred, but it arises from other reasons, where the guilt lies not with the native people but with the Jew himself."

Those in the Russian borderlands would say that the Jews "have been moved for so many centuries only by pitilessness towards us and only by the thirst for our sweat and blood."

Duncan writes that Dostoevsky believed that "[t]he Jews were more prejudiced against Russians than the Russians were against Jews. The Jews looked forward to world domination; this required them to maintain their own close-knit identity. If they were given equal legal rights, but allowed to keep their 'State within a State,' they would be more privileged than the Russians. The consequences of this situation were already clear in Europe." Dostoevsky states:

"Thus it is not for nothing that everywhere there [in Europe] the Jews are reigning (tsariat) over the stock exchanges, not for nothing that they control capital, not for nothing that they are masters of credit, and not for nothing, I repeat, that they are the masters of all international politics, and what will be in the future is known also to the Jews themselves: their reign is approaching, their complete reign!"

Dostoevsky nonetheless claimed that he would support "full and final equalization of rights" for Jews but with the qualification, "insofar as the Jewish people themselves will show their ability to accept and exercise these rights without detriment to the native population."
[The rest of the quote is xtian garbage]

BlueLight said:
Nimrod33 said:
BlueLight said:
L. N. Tolstoi

I actually didn't know that!

Thank you.

I started reading the book yesterday and I'm only a few pages in. I guess I'll have to move to another book.

No problem. I reccomend adding to your list of book to avoid all the authors that were banned by the government. You can find them on Internet, even tough the lists are all incomplete.

Updated list:

1. J.R.R Tolkien

2. Mihai Eminescu

3. Charles Dickens

4. Stendhal

5. Margaret Mitchell

6. W.M Tackeray

7. Jules Verne

Books I'm currently reading:

1. Mein Kampf

2. The Chris Conspiracy - The Greatest Conspiracy Ever Sold

3. The Lost Book of Enki - Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestial God

4. Cheiro's Book of Numbers

I'm also adding a list with a part of the banned authors in Nazi Germany, the way Nimrod recommended me:

A

Alfred Adler
Hermann Adler
Max Adler
Raoul Auernheimer

B

Otto Bauer
Vicki Baum
Johannes R. Becher
Richard Beer-Hofmann
Walter Benjamin
Walter A. Berendsohn
Ernst Bloch
Felix Braun
Bertolt Brecht
Willi Bredel
Hermann Broch
Ferdinand Bruckner
Franz Boas
Max Brod
Henri Barbusse
Isaac Babel

C

Joseph Conrad

D

Ludwig Dexheimer
Alfred Doblin
John Don Passos
Otto Dix
Theodore Dreiser
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

E

Albert Ehrenstein
Albert Einstein
Carl Einstein
Friedrich Engels
Ilya Ehrenburg

F

Lion Feuchtwanger
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Marieluise Fleißer
Leonhard Frank
Anna Freud
Sigmund Freud
Egon Friedell

G

André Gide
Claire Goll
Oskar Maria Graf
George Grosz
Iwan Goll
Maxim Gorki

H

Ernst Haeckel
Radclyffe Hall
Jaroslav Hašek
Walter Hasenclever
Raoul Hausmann
Heinrich Heine
Ernest Hemingway
Hermann Hesse
Magnus Hirschfeld
Jakob van Hoddis
Ödön von Horvath
Karl Hubbuch
Aldous Huxley
Werner Hegemann
Victor Hugo

I

Vera Inber

J

Hans Henny Jahnn
Georg Jellinek
Heinrich Eduard Jacob

K

Erich Kästner
Franz Kafka
Georg Kaiser
Mascha Kaleko
Hermann Kantorowicz
Karl Kautsky
Hans Kelsen
Alfred Kerr
Irmgard Keun
Klabund
Annette Kolb
Paul Kornfeld
Siegfried Kracauer
Karl Kraus
Adam Kuckhoff
Egon Kisch
Helen Keller

L

Else Lasker-Schüler
Vladimir Lenin
Karl Liebknecht
Jack London
Ernst Lothar
Emil Ludwig
Rosa Luxemburg
Theodor Lessing
Alexander Lernet-Holenia
Georg Lukács
D. H. Lawrence

M

André Malraux
Heinrich Mann
Klaus Mann
Thomas Mann
Hans Marchwitza
Ludwig Marcuse
Karl Max
Vladimir Mayakovsky
E.C. Albrecht Meyenberg
Walter Mehring
Gustav Meyrink
Ludwig von Mises
Erich Mühsam
Robert Musil

N

Alfred Neumann
Robert Neumann
Vladimir Nabokov

O

Carl von Ossietzky

P

Adelheid Popp
Hertha Pauli
Marcel Proust
Erwin Piscator
Alfred Polgar
Gertrud von Puttkamer

Q

R

Fritz Reck-Malleczewen
Gustav Regler
Wilhelm Reich
Erich Maria Remarque
Karl Renner
Joachim Ringelnatz
Joseph Roth
Ludwig Renn
Romain Rolland

S

Nelly Sachs
Felix Salten
Rahel Sanzara
Arthur Schnitzler
Alvin Schwartz
Anna Seghers
Walter Serner
Ignazio Silone
Rudolf Steiner
Carl Sternheim
Bertha von Suttner
Upton Sinclair

T

Ernst Toller
Friedrich Torberg
B. Traven
Leon Trotsky
Kurt Tucholsky
Leo Tolstoy

U

V

W

Jakob Wassermann
Armin T. Wegner
H. G. Wells
Franz Werfel
Oscar Wilde
Eugen Gottlob Winkler
Friedrich Wolf
Frank Wedekind
Grete Weiskopf

X

Y

Z

Carl Zuckmayer
Arnold Zweig
Stefan Zweig

I've studied a few sources to find as many banned authors as possible because, on their own, they were incomplete.

Even so, I imagine that there are still a lot of them who aren't present on this list.

A few minutes after I made the previous post I found a much bigger list of banned authors in Nazi Germany from the Romanian Wiki:

https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_autorilor_interziși_în_timpul_celui_de-al_Treilea_Reich

I'll take the time tomorrow to make a dropbox list with these authors and post it here, just in case.

I finished Oliver Twist, it’s got a little too many xian references, at least on the italian version, but it’s a beautiful story nonetheless.
Now I will start reading Tolkien’s translation of Beowulf.

Aquarius said:
I finished Oliver Twist, it’s got a little too many xian references, at least on the italian version, but it’s a beautiful story nonetheless.

I'm actually reading a book on Hitler right now. Theories on how He hasn't died and the skull that's supposed to be His.

I found it at a newspaper stand between my uni and the dorms. It just caught my eye and I knew I had to have it.

BlueLight said:
Aquarius said:

I'm actually reading a book on Hitler right now. Theories on how He hasn't died and the skull that's supposed to be His.

I found it at a newspaper stand between my uni and the dorms. It just caught my eye and I knew I had to have it.
The English version of Beowulf of Tolkien is some hardcore stuff, like I gotta find the meaning of every damn word there is lol! I’m gonna pass the english one but I’m gonna next buy the italian one. Now I will read gone with the wind, which is your suggestion:)

Aquarius said:
BlueLight said:
Aquarius said:

The English version of Beowulf of Tolkien is some hardcore stuff, like I gotta find the meaning of every damn word there is lol! I’m gonna pass the english one but I’m gonna next buy the italian one. Now I will read gone with the wind, which is your suggestion:)

I believe you will enjoy it. Might be considered a romance book - but it's so much more than that. To be honest, I only found the romance aspect to be fleeting. There's a lot of focus on the hardships of war and society. I know I loved the book.

Might read it again soon. But right now I want to finish the books I started.

BlueLight said:
Aquarius said:

Who is the author?

Some authors i can reccomend and some i suggest to avoid:

H. P. Lovecraft: At first sight his novels such as Call of Cthulhu may seems just horror (sometimes blasphemous) but contains alot of allegories, not a surprising thing since he made the Necronomicon popular.

Robert Howard: Of his works i own only the entire series Conan the Barbarian, which i still have to read, but as far as i know is a good pagan novel.

Edgar Allan Poe: One of the main influence on Lovecraft works. Altough he died in a very degenerate way, he is still better than most horror authors nowdays. Was also a Freemason (possibily not part of the modern Freemasonry)

Arthur Conan Doyle: Author of Sherlock Holmes and other horror stories. Another influence on Lovecraft works and also a spiritst. Remember to read only his books, don't watch movies/series.

Clark Ashton Smith: Lovecraft inspired author. His book series on Atlantis is influenced directly by him.

Friedrick Nietzsche: Reccomended by JOS and approved by Nazi Germany. He shouldn't be read with the same eyes the schools make it read, as he was a pagan, not an atheist.

Philipp J. Corso: The Day after Roswell was already reccomended by JOS and it is one of the best books on the argument "Ufology".

George Orwell: While many people can read for free his book 1983 on Satan's Library (in English) i would also reccomend to read Animal's Farm, which explains how Communism takes over a nation. Don't know if i can reccomend his other works such as Homage to Catalonia.

Julius Evola: I recommend some of his work such as Revolt against the modern world and his translation of Tao-Te-Ching. But some of his works are xianized trash. Evola sometimes went too far by even blaming women and modern world (a common trait you will find with many western nationalists) and even praising the Middle Ages for being a "traditional society" despite hating Christianity.

And here are some authors i suggest to avoid:

C. S. Lewis: Not a jew or a zionist, but still a member of the Anglican Church with Catholic friends. While Tolkien's works are more Pagan-centered than Christian-centered, Lewis's only fantasy books (The Chronicles of Narnia) are the exact opposite and contains very few "redpilled" stories (such as predicting the Islamic invasion of Europe). His other works are nothing but christian apologism and should be bought only if a person wants to debate it.

Charles Darwin: JOS exposed many times him as a fraud. Altough in list that i found his books were banned, his Theory of Evolution was not tolerated despite what Conservative insist to promote.

Rene Guenon: I own some of his books and i would reccomend none. Despite being friend with Evola, he had no good qualities at all in his doctrine. If you wonder why, just ask yourself how redpilled could be a post-illuministic muslim freemason who claimed that, to achieve salvation, you need to follow correctly one of the main religion created/corrupted by the kikes (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism).

J. K. Rowling: Christian loons claim she is a Satanist, but her books promote Social Justice and are anti-Satanic. How can a book be satanic when you clearly put a Naga (an snake sacred in India) as an evil creature? Let's not forget that she also admitted that Voldemort, the main antagonist of Harry Potter books, is inspired by Hitler.

George Martin: In an old arcticle of Daily Stormer he did the DNA test and found out he was a jew. No surprise, since his books (mainly the unfinished Game of Thrones) are full of depravacy. What also make him an ovverrated fantasy author IMO is the fact that his books are too realistic and less fantasy.

Neil Gaiman: No need to read Wikipedia, just look at his face and you will see why you should avoid this member of the (((tribe))). Altough he portrayed the Gods better than Marvel, his books are still nothing more than a shekel machine. Also an SJW.

Rick Riordan: Another author who turned the myths of our Gods into an atheistic fanfiction (similar to the Disney's Hercules).

Christopher Paolini: His Cicle of Inheritance is nothing more than a Mary Sue plagiarism of both Tolkien books and Star Wars. The author is also a bad person.

Robert Graves: False antropologist who falsified some of the Greek Myths and even contributed to the false, feminist, theory of Original Matriarcal Religion, which influenced Wicca.

Rober Sepher: His videos on YouTube are very good, but his books not so much, since they consists in info that you can read for free on the web.

And here are some authors which i don't know if i can reccomend:

Pierre Saintyves: Anti-Christian author who wrote a book who exposes the pagan origins of the Saints of the Catholic Mythology. Currently only in Italian and French. Don't know his other works.

Dante Alighieri: He was part of a pre-Rosicrucian sect and hated the Papacy. Someone in the Italian forum claimed that his Divine Comedy is actually Pagan and the 33 books corresponds to the ribs in Yoga and that Satan imprisioned in the depth of hell represents the Kundalini at the base of the soul. However, some also claims that he was a jew, since he is always portrayed with an hooked noose and his real name was Durante.

Catherine Nixey: I own her book that criticized Christianity and revelead what we loss. However i don't know how much redpilled it is, since i didn't read it.

Emilio Salgari: Altough Sandokan is an anti-Colonial novel in which the author expresses his desire to fight the oppressors. However it is a bit too anti-British and anti-Dutch, considering that both of thoose people are innocent and were manipulated by the jews.

This is all for now, i may add some more in the future.

The guy praised the kikes to the point of marrying one, and considered the Irish and Germans to be inferior.

Nimrod33 said:
H. P. Lovecraft: At first sight his novels such as Call of Cthulhu may seems just horror (sometimes blasphemous) but contains alot of allegories, not a surprising thing since he made the Necronomicon popular.

If by praising kikes you mean "European Colonialism" well, i agree on this. About his marriage with (((Sonia Greene))), it didn't lasted forever, since he divorced years before his death. He was also a supporter of Nazi Germany. Also, wasn't Anglocentrism very common in the America that he lived, to the point that even non-anglos were not considered "pure whites"?
Egon said:
The guy praised the kikes to the point of marrying one, and considered the Irish and Germans to be inferior.

Nimrod33 said:

I'll also add some authors that i forgot to add:

Recommended:

Andrej Sapkowski: Author of the books that inspired the great video games serie named The Witcher. Altought the author is not a pagan himself, the books contains alot of pagan culture (mainly Slavic, with a bit of Norse and Celtic influence). However, some of the monsters of the series are creatures that were considered sacred by ancient europeans, like in many other media.

Avoid:

Bram Stoker: JOS claims that this author is a jew. Even if he was not a jew, Dracula is an heavy xianized novel, which blasphemies the pagan Gods of Europe (in a chapter, the count even summons Thor and Odin to lend to him their powers). Also it ruined the image of the real life Dracula, who was actually an hero who fought to protect Europe from the Ottoman Empire.

Other vampire novels: I would also reccomend to avoid other vampire writings, such as Carmilla (who, as far as i know, is an anti-lesbian propaganda), since they are all blasphemous and Christian.

Mary Shelley: Her book Frankenstein was praised by Rabbi Karl Marx. This is enough for me to reject her.

Dante Alighieri's Divina Commedia is filled with xian themes and Hell and Satan are shown as a place of eternal torment and an evil monster. I don't see how it is a Pagan work.
About Bram Stoker, I did not read his book but he made Vlad famous and one of his descendants wrote a sequel in which Dracula is a good guy and the villain is Elizabeth Bathory (was she an SS?), I didn't read them so I'm not sure.

Aquarius said:
Now I will start reading Tolkien’s translation of Beowulf.[/quote

Look at what I found while browsing for books.

https://imgur.com/a/Bw0yg5t

BlueLight said:
Aquarius said:

If you wanna read that good luck, you’ll need it! Lol!

Aquarius said:
BlueLight said:
Aquarius said:

If you wanna read that good luck, you’ll need it! Lol!

I do plan on reading it soon. But not now. I have to finish those books first. And I already have a 15+ books curriculum for only one course coming up.

The damn timetable is so chaotic I can barely organise myself around my courses lol.

Definitely Mihai Eminescu was Satanist and The Morning Star is dedicated to Satan. The enemy killed him when he was only 39...
The students are bulshitted about his writings, their real meanings have nothing to do with what they tell us. No student will ever understand it in this manner.

The Alchemist7 said:
Definitely Mihai Eminescu was Satanist and The Morning Star is dedicated to Satan. The enemy killed him when he was only 39...
The students are bulshitted about his writings, their real meanings have nothing to do with what they tell us. No student will ever understand it in this manner.

I find it so upsetting. What they did to him. He was such a genius in literature. I've read somewhere that they found his last poems in his pockets when he died. Such a dedicated person.

It's so sad to see the younger generations - generally speaking - unable to treasure and take pride in the great people we had over the time. But that's mainly because of our education system.

I'm reading The Creature of Jekyll Island.

It's an in depth expose on the origin, history and function of the federal reserve bank (-ing cartel), banking in general and the international jewish financial usury that posesses it, as well as the nature of finance and money, its various forms and where it comes from(and where it goes).

The author explains how the fed, central banks, oversight agencies and organizations like the world bank and IMF work, their genaeology and the systems' claimed vs true purposes and reveals how they are used as tools to lay the groundwork for a modern communist/feudal NWO with bankers and bureaucrats on top as the noble class & everybody else as serfs, along with fueling endless wars and propping up totalitarian socialist/communist regimes throughout the world and sustaining and expanding them by siphoning wealth from the US and europe and their citizens and "redistributing" it to brutal dictatorships and oligarchies like the USSR, China, and myriads of marxist african & latin nations, and of course the coffers of jewish banking dynasties, all under the pretext of humanitarianism, global economic stability and liberation.

It's a revolving door of unfathomable wealth & power for governments, politicians and bankers, with the bill covertly footed by ordinary citizens via loss of purchasing power. Inflation. And with no end in sight as the system is designed with deception in mind and both governments and the banks are mutually dependent on each other to survive.

One line from the soapmaking scene in Fight Club keeps coming to mind as I progress through the book: ".. We're selling their own fat asses back to them"

That is essentially what the banks are doing. And it's our asses they're selling to us. And we pay interest on both our and our ancestors' asses to boot.

This is just scratching the surface of what the book covers. It also shows how govt laws, regulations and insurance policies absolve banks and corporations of the risk and responsibility of unsound managerial and business decisions and, in fact, rewards them for failure; how wars are encouraged by the financial system of today; projections for the end result of the system if it's not corrected; making cases for gold vs fiat, etc.

The book is heavily sourced & cited and written in as palatable of a language as possible for ordinary citizens. No need to be an economist to make sense of it. Incredibly disgusting read given the subject, but well-written and an eye opener nonetheless.

The author seems quite redpilled, but he also seems to be libertarian and christarded. Although he has named many jews in the book, he hasn't named the jew. Of course. Because he's an individualist.

Anyway, recommended if anyone wants to understand jewish usury. Large, but it's easy to read.

Taurus said:
Bump

What books would you guys recommend specifically for a SS?
While there are many interesting books writtn by gentiles, i suggest to do alot of research before reading them, since they can contain pro-jewish themes.

BlueLight said:
Updated list:

1. J.R.R Tolkien

2. Mihai Eminescu

3. Charles Dickens

4. Stendhal

5. Margaret Mitchell

6. W.M Tackeray

7. Jules Verne

Books I'm currently reading:

1. Mein Kampf

2. The Chris Conspiracy - The Greatest Conspiracy Ever Sold

3. The Lost Book of Enki - Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestial God

4. Cheiro's Book of Numbers

I'm also adding a list with a part of the banned authors in Nazi Germany, the way Nimrod recommended me:

A

Alfred Adler
Hermann Adler
Max Adler
Raoul Auernheimer

B

Otto Bauer
Vicki Baum
Johannes R. Becher
Richard Beer-Hofmann
Walter Benjamin
Walter A. Berendsohn
Ernst Bloch
Felix Braun
Bertolt Brecht
Willi Bredel
Hermann Broch
Ferdinand Bruckner
Franz Boas
Max Brod
Henri Barbusse
Isaac Babel

C

Joseph Conrad

D

Ludwig Dexheimer
Alfred Doblin
John Don Passos
Otto Dix
Theodore Dreiser
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

E

Albert Ehrenstein
Albert Einstein
Carl Einstein
Friedrich Engels
Ilya Ehrenburg

F

Lion Feuchtwanger
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Marieluise Fleißer
Leonhard Frank
Anna Freud
Sigmund Freud
Egon Friedell

G

André Gide
Claire Goll
Oskar Maria Graf
George Grosz
Iwan Goll
Maxim Gorki

H

Ernst Haeckel
Radclyffe Hall
Jaroslav Hašek
Walter Hasenclever
Raoul Hausmann
Heinrich Heine
Ernest Hemingway
Hermann Hesse
Magnus Hirschfeld
Jakob van Hoddis
Ödön von Horvath
Karl Hubbuch
Aldous Huxley
Werner Hegemann
Victor Hugo

I

Vera Inber

J

Hans Henny Jahnn
Georg Jellinek
Heinrich Eduard Jacob

K

Erich Kästner
Franz Kafka
Georg Kaiser
Mascha Kaleko
Hermann Kantorowicz
Karl Kautsky
Hans Kelsen
Alfred Kerr
Irmgard Keun
Klabund
Annette Kolb
Paul Kornfeld
Siegfried Kracauer
Karl Kraus
Adam Kuckhoff
Egon Kisch
Helen Keller

L

Else Lasker-Schüler
Vladimir Lenin
Karl Liebknecht
Jack London
Ernst Lothar
Emil Ludwig
Rosa Luxemburg
Theodor Lessing
Alexander Lernet-Holenia
Georg Lukács
D. H. Lawrence

M

André Malraux
Heinrich Mann
Klaus Mann
Thomas Mann
Hans Marchwitza
Ludwig Marcuse
Karl Max
Vladimir Mayakovsky
E.C. Albrecht Meyenberg
Walter Mehring
Gustav Meyrink
Ludwig von Mises
Erich Mühsam
Robert Musil

N

Alfred Neumann
Robert Neumann
Vladimir Nabokov

O

Carl von Ossietzky

P

Adelheid Popp
Hertha Pauli
Marcel Proust
Erwin Piscator
Alfred Polgar
Gertrud von Puttkamer

Q

R

Fritz Reck-Malleczewen
Gustav Regler
Wilhelm Reich
Erich Maria Remarque
Karl Renner
Joachim Ringelnatz
Joseph Roth
Ludwig Renn
Romain Rolland

S

Nelly Sachs
Felix Salten
Rahel Sanzara
Arthur Schnitzler
Alvin Schwartz
Anna Seghers
Walter Serner
Ignazio Silone
Rudolf Steiner
Carl Sternheim
Bertha von Suttner
Upton Sinclair

T

Ernst Toller
Friedrich Torberg
B. Traven
Leon Trotsky
Kurt Tucholsky
Leo Tolstoy

U

V

W

Jakob Wassermann
Armin T. Wegner
H. G. Wells
Franz Werfel
Oscar Wilde
Eugen Gottlob Winkler
Friedrich Wolf
Frank Wedekind
Grete Weiskopf

X

Y

Z

Carl Zuckmayer
Arnold Zweig
Stefan Zweig

I've studied a few sources to find as many banned authors as possible because, on their own, they were incomplete.

Even so, I imagine that there are still a lot of them who aren't present on this list.

Thats a huge list of writers banned by Nazis. Jack London? Aldous Huxley? There are many very fine writers on that black list.

Any thoughts on the following writers?

Gibran Khalil Gibran: a Lebanese American writer, very spiritual, his works show a tendency for pagan affinity with nature and nudity, his The Prophet is popular, he was influenced by Nietzsche but he was also a Christian and, though he opposed the church, had venerating interpretations of christianity.

Philip Pullman, His Dark Materials: this is the complete opposite of CS Lewis. Some people also claim that he wrote this series to particularly counteract CS Lewis's Christian fantasy.

Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice had a very dispicable character for a priest, very self-righteous and silly.

Nimrod33 said:
Bram Stoker: JOS claims that this author is a jew. Even if he was not a jew, Dracula is an heavy xianized novel, which blasphemies the pagan Gods of Europe (in a chapter, the count even summons Thor and Odin to lend to him their powers). Also it ruined the image of the real life Dracula, who was actually an hero who fought to protect Europe from the Ottoman Empire.

[

Something I came across
Vámbéry was acquainted with Bram Stoker, during a stay in London, and Stoker claimed him as his consultant, and inspirator of main antagonist character Dracula and, of course, the book's title. The character of Professor Van Helsing in Stoker's novel, Dracula, is sometimes said to be based on Vámbéry, though Stoker was likely inspired by Sheridan Le Fanu's Dr. Hesselius.[17] In the novel (chapters 18 and 23) Van Helsing refers to his "friend Arminius, of Buda-Pesth University".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81rmin_V%C3%A1mb%C3%A9ry

Vámbéry was Jewish

Pity because I used to like the book

Fuil said:
Nimrod33 said:

[

Something I came across
Vámbéry was acquainted with Bram Stoker, during a stay in London, and Stoker claimed him as his consultant, and inspirator of main antagonist character Dracula and, of course, the book's title. The character of Professor Van Helsing in Stoker's novel, Dracula, is sometimes said to be based on Vámbéry, though Stoker was likely inspired by Sheridan Le Fanu's Dr. Hesselius.[17] In the novel (chapters 18 and 23) Van Helsing refers to his "friend Arminius, of Buda-Pesth University".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81rmin_V%C3%A1mb%C3%A9ry

Vámbéry was Jewish

Pity because I used to like the book

Good to know it. I had a lot of suspects about that novel, considering what i said earlier, even tough i found some nationalists claiming that he was "based" because of "racism" present in some of his other novels.

By the way, after doing some research on the authors that i have recommended in some earlier messages, i realized that only Orwell, Nietzsche and The day after Roswell are worth to read, since they are all recommended by the JOS. H. P. Lovecraft, R. E. Howard, Clark Ashton Smith, Edgar Allan Poe and Arthur Conan Doyle were all influenced by Theosophy, which is not Satanism but a garbage mixture of our spirituality with Jewish Kabbalah and other enemy programs. Also, about Sherlock Holmes, I'm 100% sure he is a jewish character created by a gentile (he has a long, hooked nose, after all).

I think that i will make a post about enemy authors to avoid (with explanation) one of these days, in order to help the SS avoiding wasting time and money in enemy programs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back