Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Esa animal

Alek666

I believe an esa emotional support animal, is what alot of people need. You can get one of these letters from your licensed mental health professionals include psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, licensed professional counselors, and other licensed therapy.
You can have adhd or anxiety any mental illnesses and they will give you an esa letter,
There are two areas where Emotional Support Animals are covered under Federal ESA Law. The Fair Housing Act allows you to Legally live in rented apartments/condos with your emotional support animal. The first area is that esa's are allowed into “no pets” policy housing.
Some other benefits to your new support family member are you pay no money for their security deposit/or pet rent.
You have to get an esa letter every year, it expires.
I wanted to tell about this because alot of people don't know, also my story is I came across a black German shepherd I liked about 3 years ago and could not take him because I thought he couldn't move into a no pet apartment. Take advantage of what is good here.

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:
"adhd"
“AdHd”
By the way, the psychologist who invented the diagnosis and description of adhd, he came out years later and admitted that it is 100% bullshit and doesn't really exist. All children have some level of this, and then they usually grow out of it. But the ones given this diagnosis, they really are just normal children but more immature than the others. The entire thing was just a scam to get millions of young children forced to take amphetamine drugs to make more money for the drug companies. Giving your young child a dose of meth every day because they are acting like a child. He worked for the drug companies getting large amounts of money from them when he invented this diagnosis, then years later the guilt about the whole situation made him come out and tell the truth that he lied about all of it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
“AdHd”
By the way, the psychologist who invented the diagnosis and description of adhd, he came out years later and admitted that it is 100% bullshit and doesn't really exist. All children have some level of this, and then they usually grow out of it. But the ones given this diagnosis, they really are just normal children but more immature than the others. The entire thing was just a scam to get millions of young children forced to take amphetamine drugs to make more money for the drug companies. Giving your young child a dose of meth every day because they are acting like a child. He worked for the drug companies getting large amounts of money from them when he invented this diagnosis, then years later the guilt about the whole situation made him come out and tell the truth that he lied about all of it.

the drug farm is only partially about money. the truth is the literal destruction of peoples minds. there was even protest of Ritalin and how this drug causes autism, and now with seroquel its the same thing. there are bastards who use and sell seroquel so they can feel slow and be drugged(knock) out. the whole pharmaceutical company is literally one giant rip off and biochemical warfare played on humanity. the same results from these medication and actual surgery have been treated with mere mental projection and placebo which has been experimented on for a while. this includes joint surgery and any related as well as anti-depressants. the kikes prescribe medicine knowing full well that without out it a person can naturally become healed. these experiments was done on regular people possibly kikes themselves in the mix. with a spiritual satanist mind its hard to believe that the results would not be amplified dramatically.

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
“AdHd”
and guess what, he was a jew.
Ou vey how suprizing!!

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
“AdHd”
I know, that was why I said "AhHd".
I wonder the word got around the diagnosis is fake, I am not seeing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back