Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sex with different races.

StyleCoin

guys, about races, for example: I'm a non-white man and I have sex with a white Nordic woman, I use a condom not to get her pregnant, am I violating a universal law?

it's allowed? It's not boring is everything ok?

Can different races have sex using a condom to not get pregnant?

Unavoidably when races intermingle, there will be babies, there will be emotions, there will be entanglements of all sorts. Condoms do not prevent emotional entanglements, nor some strange astrological aspects where the sex of today may become the jealousy and hatred based relationship of tommorow.

The typical obsession of every male on the planet with Nordic women is exactly why nobody should be allowed to lay their hands on them. It's just reactionary. Whether or not its merely "Sexual", one is creating emotions, delaying and confusing the other, and in the end of the day, creating the same mess that we are trying to clean up.

Regardless, race mixing, will create mental, spiritual, and other entanglements. If it does not create in one partner, it may create on the other. Whether or not one has children with another race, it's still irrelevant.

In regards to the argument that "But oh I'm attracted", well that does not mean shit. Everyone who is beautiful will attract some people, as attraction is universal and many times not race based. Simply being "Attracted" to another race means nothing as said attraction can be as inferior as a dog or a hen. In the same way therefore, people who engage in this without brain activity about it, are no higher than dogs and hens, and should be treated likewise.

Indeed, you rarely see Chihuahua dogs mate with Dobermans, far less frequently than you see a stoned out mudshark going on with foreign races cause she's too stoned to use her brain at 20 years old. Most race mixed relationships work only around low level sex and low level consciousness of those involved. The more one grows, this becomes impossible.

And since I know that some people just DGAF and will just do whatever stuff they think will be 'fun' anyhow, and of course breach universal laws and only whine when they get the payback from this, it's better to think around prostitution on the subject. Again, all the issues related to main topic do arise. So it should be avoided.

Royal and spiritual people have the power to draw great partners from within their own people, and very easily if you learn social skills etc. There is an infinite pool of sub races within every race for people to choose from, too. Hundreds of millions of people and potential candidates, from sex, to marriage, to anything one imagines or wants.

There is no excuse for doing stupid stuff and stupid decisions.

Sex acts are mixing energies of the aura and soul and to some degree even permamently changing those. It's like you are taking part of someone inside of you forever, they will become part of you, even will change your DNA as you take theirs. Every sex act is triggering those changes in soul, sometimes more, sometimes less. It also depends on how strongly you connected to the person you are having sex with. Even astral sex is changing you. Today is hard as an SS to pick a right person to bond on such a level but we should try our best because sex with wrong people might ruin our souls forever and make lots of problems for our whole family line. Bond too much and have sex with everybody might make hard later for you or for other souls from your family to reincarnate in pure and healthy bodies. When having kids with just whoever it creates even more problems ofc. Sex is much more than just fun or merely creating kids. Don't pollute your blood and DNA, stick to similar people as you that can actually make your soul stronger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unavoidably when races intermingle, there will be babies, there will be emotions, there will be entanglements of all sorts. Condoms do not prevent emotional entanglements, nor some strange astrological aspects where the sex of today may become the jealousy and hatred based relationship of tommorow.

The typical obsession of every male on the planet with Nordic women is exactly why nobody should be allowed to lay their hands on them. It's just reactionary. Whether or not its merely "Sexual", one is creating emotions, delaying and confusing the other, and in the end of the day, creating the same mess that we are trying to clean up.

Regardless, race mixing, will create mental, spiritual, and other entanglements. If it does not create in one partner, it may create on the other. Whether or not one has children with another race, it's still irrelevant.

In regards to the argument that "But oh I'm attracted", well that does not mean shit. Everyone who is beautiful will attract some people, as attraction is universal and many times not race based. Simply being "Attracted" to another race means nothing as said attraction can be as inferior as a dog or a hen. In the same way therefore, people who engage in this without brain activity about it, are no higher than dogs and hens, and should be treated likewise.

Indeed, you rarely see Chihuahua dogs mate with Dobermans, far less frequently than you see a stoned out mudshark going on with foreign races cause she's too stoned to use her brain at 20 years old. Most race mixed relationships work only around low level sex and low level consciousness of those involved. The more one grows, this becomes impossible.

And since I know that some people just DGAF and will just do whatever stuff they think will be 'fun' anyhow, and of course breach universal laws and only whine when they get the payback from this, it's better to think around prostitution on the subject. Again, all the issues related to main topic do arise. So it should be avoided.

Royal and spiritual people have the power to draw great partners from within their own people, and very easily if you learn social skills etc. There is an infinite pool of sub races within every race for people to choose from, too. Hundreds of millions of people and potential candidates, from sex, to marriage, to anything one imagines or wants.

There is no excuse for doing stupid stuff and stupid decisions.

thank you so much for answering, i have had this question since i joined satanism. :)

Eu sabia, suas perguntas, você é um troll…

Azorm said:
Sex acts are mixing energies of the aura and soul and to some degree even permamently changing those. It's like you are taking part of someone inside of you forever, they will become part of you, even will change your DNA as you take theirs. Every sex act is triggering those changes in soul, sometimes more, sometimes less. It also depends on how strongly you connected to the person you are having sex with. Even astral sex is changing you. Today is hard as an SS to pick a right person to bond on such a level but we should try our best because sex with wrong people might ruin our souls forever and make lots of problems for our whole family line. Bond too much and have sex with everybody might make hard later for you or for other souls from your family to reincarnate in pure and healthy bodies. When having kids with just whoever it creates even more problems ofc. Sex is much more than just fun or merely creating kids. Don't pollute your blood and DNA, stick to similar people as you that can actually make your soul stronger.

It will be hard for anyone to believe this because I am only 15 years old.

Earlier this year, I was dating a white woman and we had sex, we did it several times.

Currently, I am concerned, it must have greatly affected my soul. I'm thinking a lot about it now.

Azorm said:

Good reply. I have been thinking about this myself for a while. I would willingly read more about this.

I recently saw a video on YouTube about race mixing and the people in the comments were disgusted. It made me so happy, the race awakening rituals are working.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I recently saw a video on YouTube about race mixing and the people in the comments were disgusted. It made me so happy, the race awakening rituals are working.
This is great.

Azorm said:
While you are correct on some points, I must say that it seems as if you are greatly over-exaggerating on quite a few others, and I am noticing lots of misconceptions being unintentionally parroted along as well. To begin with, having sex with a person full of negative energy or of bad health and DNA with cause damage to mind, body, and soul, however, it is not somehow impossible to repair such damage, and that is what many Satanists are spending this lifetime doing, their souls aren't somehow "ruined forever", as Xtians would claim about sex, they are doing meditations to cut negative bonds on the soul and working with Freeing the Soul meditations. This is precisely what a "Freeing the Soul" working is for, to remove unwanted ties or bonds, including sexual, from past lives or from within this life. On DNA I will say that there are a great many negative things afflicting our genome, least of all sex with one or two partners, and this is why we must continue to work on ourselves spiritually and physically and why daily SATANAMA workings are of importance, to correct genetic issues before they manifest.

Furthermore, "wrong person" is extremely vague and the wording there can create serious misconceptions, a "wrong person" would be one who is not of your race, has bad genetics or a sexual disease, or is of course, a Jew or heavily tied into their energy vortex. Otherwise, a Satanist is free to have sex with any partner who is of their own race and in good health and of course aesthetically pleasing to them and capable of holding on to a solid relationship, provided the Satanist is aware of what they are getting into and are capable of removing the bonds spiritually later if desired. There are many who claw through life looking forever for the "right person", and this is only because they have ties to this "right person" from a past life which must be removed with Freeing the Soul, so that they can move on to another partner. Race-mixing is the only exception to this as it breaks the laws of nature in the worst fashion, and the spiritual problems related to it are extremely complex and suffice to say, anyone short of a Satanist who raises the Serpent and completes the Magnum Opus with the guidance of the Gods will have problems related to racial impurities for a great many lifetimes afterward. This also relates to race-mixing sex that does not result in procreation. Lust related to a person of another race is likely related to complications on the soul level which should be removed through work on the soul and Race Awakening Rituals.

You also essentially stated that having more children is bad for the soul, and nothing could be further than the truth provided it is done with healthy partners of the same race and ideally the same sub-racial group, there is no real harm that could come to the family line or soul provided healthy practices in accordance to the laws of nature are followed, regardless of how many children exist. Even if I were wrong in this regard, it pales in comparison to the harsh reality of the situation the White Race is in, where Whites will very likely need to have a massive population boost in order to continue to survive and ensure the existence of future generations even decades after (if) the Jews are defeated, nevermind ensuring that Gentile spiritual lines are created and restored likely by ourselves as Satanists. In other words, White Satanists will need to take this "risk" regardless.

Sex alone does not condemn the soul nor make it weaker, it is common knowledge to us here that healthy sex empowers the soul and stimulates the serpent when done properly. Sex with too many individuals will cause problems, but we're talking extremes here beyond what anyone of wisdom would indulge in; the type of person who is foolish enough to date and have sex with thirty different women or men without any health precautions to begin with, much less knowledge of how to remove potentially negative bonds from the soul. A lifetime of Xtianity or Islam will cause countless times more problems to the soul than sex with a few suitable partners will.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Azorm said:
While you are correct on some points, I must say that it seems as if you are greatly over-exaggerating on quite a few others, and I am noticing lots of misconceptions being unintentionally parroted along as well. To begin with, having sex with a person full of negative energy or of bad health and DNA with cause damage to mind, body, and soul, however, it is not somehow impossible to repair such damage, and that is what many Satanists are spending this lifetime doing, their souls aren't somehow "ruined forever", as Xtians would claim about sex, they are doing meditations to cut negative bonds on the soul and working with Freeing the Soul meditations. This is precisely what a "Freeing the Soul" working is for, to remove unwanted ties or bonds, including sexual, from past lives or from within this life. On DNA I will say that there are a great many negative things afflicting our genome, least of all sex with one or two partners, and this is why we must continue to work on ourselves spiritually and physically and why daily SATANAMA workings are of importance, to correct genetic issues before they manifest.

Furthermore, "wrong person" is extremely vague and the wording there can create serious misconceptions, a "wrong person" would be one who is not of your race, has bad genetics or a sexual disease, or is of course, a Jew or heavily tied into their energy vortex. Otherwise, a Satanist is free to have sex with any partner who is of their own race and in good health and of course aesthetically pleasing to them and capable of holding on to a solid relationship, provided the Satanist is aware of what they are getting into and are capable of removing the bonds spiritually later if desired. There are many who claw through life looking forever for the "right person", and this is only because they have ties to this "right person" from a past life which must be removed with Freeing the Soul, so that they can move on to another partner. Race-mixing is the only exception to this as it breaks the laws of nature in the worst fashion, and the spiritual problems related to it are extremely complex and suffice to say, anyone short of a Satanist who raises the Serpent and completes the Magnum Opus with the guidance of the Gods will have problems related to racial impurities for a great many lifetimes afterward. This also relates to race-mixing sex that does not result in procreation. Lust related to a person of another race is likely related to complications on the soul level which should be removed through work on the soul and Race Awakening Rituals.

You also essentially stated that having more children is bad for the soul, and nothing could be further than the truth provided it is done with healthy partners of the same race and ideally the same sub-racial group, there is no real harm that could come to the family line or soul provided healthy practices in accordance to the laws of nature are followed, regardless of how many children exist. Even if I were wrong in this regard, it pales in comparison to the harsh reality of the situation the White Race is in, where Whites will very likely need to have a massive population boost in order to continue to survive and ensure the existence of future generations even decades after (if) the Jews are defeated, nevermind ensuring that Gentile spiritual lines are created and restored likely by ourselves as Satanists. In other words, White Satanists will need to take this "risk" regardless.

Sex alone does not condemn the soul nor make it weaker, it is common knowledge to us here that healthy sex empowers the soul and stimulates the serpent when done properly. Sex with too many individuals will cause problems, but we're talking extremes here beyond what anyone of wisdom would indulge in; the type of person who is foolish enough to date and have sex with thirty different women or men without any health precautions to begin with, much less knowledge of how to remove potentially negative bonds from the soul. A lifetime of Xtianity or Islam will cause countless times more problems to the soul than sex with a few suitable partners will.

Yeah I know. Reason why I just came back here to explain it little bit more but you came. Yeah you are right about meditations and workings. I'm correcting my own mistakes too. Lot of dirt others put into me is still refusing to go properly and I can clearly feel their energy still in me. It will go away but if possible I will make better decisions in the future. Some people from here just somehow end up lonely for years and years and even decades, which is what they should avoid later when they learn how to attract right people. Sometimes it's just hard to find good person for you to have sex with so it happens that they have sex with people who are filled with dirt and who will be bad for them. I'm not talking about race mixing, even in your own race some people might just make you weaker once you become too close with them and have sex with and later you will have some problems. There are ways to correct this, ways to make energy mixing weaker and connection with some people to just disappear. We can control what will our energy do but why to have sex with everybody once we can attract who we need.

I'm not saying to be alone forever, just not to pick everybody that you can find out there, we should be more responsible so we don't end up correcting mistake after mistake.

Kids are fine if they are your own race but even then you can have problems with them if partner is really wrong for you. You can have many kids even with more partners if you feel that it's okay for you all.

Sex with people who are heavily connected to the enemy thoughtform might tie you to it too. Also to just have fantasies about someone is not that bad, but even then you are taking part of their energy often..but what you fuck up you will correct later. That's how it goes.

Vaal said:
Azorm said:

Good reply. I have been thinking about this myself for a while. I would willingly read more about this.

The best is to learn from your own experiences and to think about it all. Feel the energy and what is happening around you and in you. There are some nice things you can find on the internet but be careful about those all informations.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Azorm said:
however, it is not somehow impossible to repair such damage
The depends. If you are working actively to fix yourself, then it is not permanent; if, however, just like billions, you are not working actively to fix yourself, then it is permanent and irreversible.

and that is what many Satanists are spending this lifetime doing, their souls aren't somehow "ruined forever", as Xtians would claim about sex, they are doing meditations to cut negative bonds on the soul and working with Freeing the Soul meditations. This is precisely what a "Freeing the Soul" working is for, to remove unwanted ties or bonds, including sexual, from past lives or from within this life.
It sounds as if you are implying that we can do whatever we want, but as long as we fix the problem later then we'll be OK. (I expect that you are not meaning that, though.) Perhaps, but doing that would be like moving 10 steps forward and 5-15 (depending on innumerous complex factors) steps backward - not to mention the loss of momentum and motivation, and the difficulty of having to start again or trying to continue.

Of course, you don't need me to say this. I am also saying this for anyone else who might read this and have that attitude, misunderstanding, misguidance.

Scion of Atlantis said:
While you are correct on some points, I must say that it seems as if you are greatly over-exaggerating on quite a few others, and I am noticing lots of misconceptions being unintentionally parroted along as well.
It looks to me like you just heavily misunderstood what she said and then wrote this essay out of impulse.
Your points are pretty much all correct, but so are Azorm's. Your whole reply is essentially just nitpicking on some small words and expressions. Aside from this, you both mean the exact same thing.

The soul can indeed be "ruined forever", but this expression doesn't directly reference to sex alone as in "have sex with one dirty person and you're doomed forever" but rather "if you have sex with too many dirty and shitty people, it can ruin you to a point where you will fall into enemy bullshit and are ruined". Yes, the vast majority of damage can be fixed through magick over time, but if damage is done to such a degree that the person leaves satanism alltogether, then these things don't matter. I believe this was the main point here.

To make sure not to have sex with the "wrong person" simply means that you should use your brain and not just have sex on impulse with people randomly and/or right away. First it's important to determine whether or not the person would be a suitable mate, and to figure this out there needs to be some time spent being close to the person and getting to know them. I do not see anything that was said here that could be misinterpreted under normal conditions.

And lastly, where in the world did she say it'd be bad to have a lot of children? That's a hilarious assumption to make. She said,
Azorm said:
When having kids with just whoever it creates even more problems ofc.
Which just very simply means that having kids with a shitty person will ofc create even more problems than having sex with a shitty person. It wasnt stated anywhere that having children would be bad in any way.

So, f.e. if I have brown hair and blue eyes should I date only girls with brown hair and blue eyes?

StyleCoin said:
guys, about races, for example: I'm a non-white man and I have sex with a white Nordic woman, I use a condom not to get her pregnant, am I violating a universal law?

You're violating a universal law. You've committed the ultimate crime against nature, against your race and against your bloodline for doing this. It doesn't matter if a condom/birth control was used, it's still completely unacceptable and is NOT allowed under any circumstances. Race mixing and interracial sex is completely forbidden even if no one gets pregnant.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is not really related to this topic, but I can't understand why mixed race couples make AT LEAST fuckin 3 kids while most white couples barely make maximum 2 kids, considering that they live in similar economical environments. It's just frustrating. If this continues we'll be outnumbered and go extinct in a matter of 1-2 centuries, and this moron most likely won't give a damn about this and what people told him in this topic because hey, it's about Muh Nordic Pussy. Oy vey, imagine what his friends will say about him... In today's world no black person is ""stupid"" enough to get their hands off a nordic woman. It's an archetype that goes all over the West and most of the Europe.

Vaal said:
So, f.e. if I have brown hair and blue eyes should I date only girls with brown hair and blue eyes?
Preferably, to keep the sub-Race strong, but being with someone who has blonde hair and brown eyes, as long as they are of your Race and a decent, clean, etc., person, is OK.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is not really related to this topic, but I can't understand why mixed race couples make AT LEAST fuckin 3 kids while most white couples barely make maximum 2 kids, considering that they live in similar economical environments. It's just frustrating. If this continues we'll be outnumbered and go extinct in a matter of 1-2 centuries, and this moron most likely won't give a damn about this and what people told him in this topic because hey, it's about Muh Nordic Pussy. Oy vey, imagine what his friends will say about him... In today's world no black person is ""stupid"" enough to get their hands off a nordic woman. It's an archetype that goes all over the West and most of the Europe.
Because religion/politics in Asia told Asians to have a million Children, religion/politics in Africa told Africans to have a million Children, but religion/politics in Europe and North America told Whites to have a couple of Children. That was the jew's plan all along, but then now also flooding in non-Whites into White areas.

Vaal said:
No. You can choose between sub-races of your race freely depending on your preference. It has been said though that generally people of the same sub-race understand each other better.

Also, on a large scale, people should stick to their own sub-race. It is just on an individual scale that it does not make much of a difference. If you like a girl who has a different hair/eye color than you, then sure go for it, as long as she is of the same main race as you. :)

Kinda sucks for me as I have never even met another person of my race except for my mother who i havent even seen since i was one year old.

It can be difficult as other races are often attracted to me, (even tho I am of 2 different races, I assume Asian is my dominant race), I'll just act uninterested when it comes down to making moves.. which often, inadvertently, often makes people more attracted lol . :roll:

But really tho, it is difficult where i live, other Asians I see tend to be very rich / highly material and wouldn't associate with me, are super Christian (I live near a christian college that attracts alot of foreigners), or just seem too different as sometimes i will feel as if i'm even not asian enough?!.. Many Asian sub-races are very distinct from each other to the point it feels like a whole different race as well, cause i will even feel grossed out by talking to a different sub-race if i think about having sexual interest in them..

,.. I plan to visit my birthplace next year I hope to find someone as well, not speaking the native language seems a bit intimidating to me too

Shael said:

Since gentile populations originated with 3 main races, if any being pure or not pure were to achieve the magnum opus shouldn't they be able to shed impurities making them %100 of what they originally were, therefore sub-race gods should be impossible shouldn't it? Also someone with mixed genetics stronger in either Black,White,Oriental should expect a Incubi/Succubi of either one in a pure variant of their race who'd help them reach their genetic potentials and advance but correct me if I'm wrong.

This confusion was also part of the reasons for my problems in that post I made. Also to follow up, I got another message during a trance telling me to "Let it go", and I feel this ties with the guilt of my actions that's hindering me so I let it go. I applied the same thing with Satan and found that he isn't mad at all because for some reason I was thinking he's gonna smack me the second he sees me after doing some stupid things.

I think I'll fully reach the potential of this relationship later as I advance since it ties to my north node and where I need to improve in life.

Academic Scholar said:
StyleCoin said:

You're violating a universal law. You've committed the ultimate crime against nature, against your race and against your bloodline for doing this. It doesn't matter if a condom/birth control was used, it's still completely unacceptable and is NOT allowed under any circumstances. Race mixing and interracial sex is completely forbidden even if no one gets pregnant.
bro, i was xian at the time and i didn't know that but now i know and i won't make the same mistake but what was done can't be undone.

SdD said:
Eu sabia, suas perguntas, você é um troll…
Believe it or not, I am not forcing anyone to believe here, I am telling the truth and I would not waste my time trolling because I would gain nothing from it.

But you know, right, nobody knows about the other's life.

Specter said:
Since gentile populations originated with 3 main races, if any being pure or not pure were to achieve the magnum opus shouldn't they be able to shed impurities making them %100 of what they originally were, therefore sub-race gods should be impossible shouldn't it?
This is a good question actually.
Unfortunately I am no expert on sub-races by any means, so I'm not sure about the answer to this, either. Pretty much everything I say on this topic is just what I "absorbed" from the messages of knowledgeable people like HC who replied in regards to it. I'm personally also curious about whether or not sub-races should be treated as "impurities" that would be removed with the magnum opus.

My own theory would be that it depends on how "established" the sub-race has become. If it's only a mixing over some few generations, it could be turned back to the original race with the magnum opus, but if it has gone on for many hundreds of years, it would have become a permanent "new" sub-race whom would attain godhead without any reversal of racial genetics. But again, this is just a theory based on what little I currently know on the subject.

Shael said:
Specter said:
Since gentile populations originated with 3 main races, if any being pure or not pure were to achieve the magnum opus shouldn't they be able to shed impurities making them %100 of what they originally were, therefore sub-race gods should be impossible shouldn't it?
Unfortunately I am no expert on sub-races by any means, so I'm not sure about the answer to this, either. Pretty much everything I say on this topic is just what I "absorbed" from the messages of knowledgeable people like HC who replied in regards to it. I'm personally also curious about whether or not sub-races should be treated as "impurities" that would be removed with the magnum opus.

My own theory would be that it depends on how "established" the sub-race has become. If it's only a mixing over some few generations, it could be turned back to the original race with the magnum opus, but if it has gone on for many hundreds of years, it would have become a permanent "new" sub-race whom would attain godhead without any reversal of racial genetics. But again, this is just a theory based on what little I currently know on the subject.
It has been stated that no, you will not “purify and become pure race, you will remain of the race you are of. Accepting your race is part of your spiritual evolution so the faster you accept your race the better.

Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Specter said:

It has been stated that no, you will not “purify and become pure race, you will remain of the race you are of. Accepting your race is part of your spiritual evolution so the faster you accept your race the better.

Where exactly is it stated if I may ask? Also I don't expect anything drastically different but I hope to retain my dads aryan and royal lineage which has been kept consistent by his families until he decided to flush it away, so I'm a bit butt hurt by that, and as I aged it has caught up with me but I do believe it's still much more dominant in my genetics.

Goldenglazed666 said:
Kinda sucks for me as I have never even met another person of my race except for my mother who i havent even seen since i was one year old.

It can be difficult as other races are often attracted to me, (even tho I am of 2 different races, I assume Asian is my dominant race), I'll just act uninterested when it comes down to making moves.. which often, inadvertently, often makes people more attracted lol . :roll:

But really tho, it is difficult where i live, other Asians I see tend to be very rich / highly material and wouldn't associate with me, are super Christian (I live near a christian college that attracts alot of foreigners), or just seem too different as sometimes i will feel as if i'm even not asian enough?!.. Many Asian sub-races are very distinct from each other to the point it feels like a whole different race as well, cause i will even feel grossed out by talking to a different sub-race if i think about having sexual interest in them..

,.. I plan to visit my birthplace next year I hope to find someone as well, not speaking the native language seems a bit intimidating to me too
Do you mean your Asian+White ?

Specter said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:

Where exactly is it stated if I may ask? Also I don't expect anything drastically different but I hope to retain my dads aryan and royal lineage which has been kept consistent by his families until he decided to flush it away, so I'm a bit butt hurt by that, and as I aged it has caught up with me but I do believe it's still much more dominant in my genetics.
HoodedCobra has stated that sometime ago, and no I can’t give you the post as it would take too much time to find that post.

Specter said:
If this was only one single instance of race mixing (e.g. only in the case of your dad and mom) then I would say that it can likely be recovered. I could be wrong here of course, but logically speaking I really would say that this is how it works. The idea of being permanently "altered" and polluted forever even after just one act of race-mixing, just seems very alien and wrong to me. I think if it has only been done to a certain degree then it should be reversable, provided that the individual practices meditation and works to attain the Magnum Opus.

Shael said:
If this was only one single instance of race mixing (e.g. only in the case of your dad and mom) then I would say that it can likely be recovered. I could be wrong here of course, but logically speaking I really would say that this is how it works. The idea of being permanently "altered" and polluted forever even after just one act of race-mixing, just seems very alien and wrong to me. I think if it has only been done to a certain degree then it should be reversable, provided that the individual practices meditation and works to attain the Magnum Opus.

Yeah and I've suffered some side effects (associated with mixing) because of this sudden change. I also must specify that he's Indo-Aryan and that my mom is of the eastern types and likely an entirely different established sub race than my fathers as he had paler skin like I did when I was younger but my mom was consistently a shade of melanin from birth, if the Magnum Opus can indeed reverse aging you should be right about what you've said. Thanks for your response.

Also race mixing wasn't really a thing until after the enemy came over and screwed us over so there's still that in question about Demon/ess partners. I also see that it's become a trend with other members also stating to have Nordic partners despite being in the sub-race category and the reasons can vary but idk. I went with your approach of letting it come natural as I've forgotten this is mostly a right brain thing and that such visions even though consistent may not always be the real case, and it's worked better. I think that's why she was feeling a little upset.

Aquarius said:
HoodedCobra has stated that sometime ago, and no I can’t give you the post as it would take too much time to find that post.

Understandable, I just wanted to learn more info about that but I'll check around.

Shael said:
Specter said:

Race mixing can be fixed for future generations by establishing proper eugenics. To the actual race mixed person, you are what you are. Becoming a god doesn't change your race. If you are race mixed no meditation or spiritual practice will "reverse" it as there is nothing to reverse in the first place.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Race mixing can be fixed for future generations by establishing proper eugenics. To the actual race mixed person, you are what you are. Becoming a god doesn't change your race. If you are race mixed no meditation or spiritual practice will "reverse" it as there is nothing to reverse in the first place.
My example was in reference to older souls who may have had to reincarnate into a body that has slightly different traits due to race mixing having been done in the family line. Not to a degree where reincarnation would be impossible, but to a degree where the body has several impurities that will need to be removed to restore the soul's original physical form. This is what I was referencing. In these cases there indeed is something to be restored.

Of course when talking about a completely new soul that is being created in a body like that, what you said does apply fully.

Zeffie of the Wind said:

I read this somewhere and I believe that it was stated for a jew to be genuinely jewish they have to be born from a jewish mother so that the cohen gene can be implemented and have a jewish soul and for gentiles it's in fact the opposite and that the race of the gentile father is what actually makes their off spring the race they are in the soul. So from my understanding, when a race mixed person is born either they're introduced as a new fresh soul or from the fathers racial soul group that must integrate to what has become.

And the magnum opus literally makes the body and soul into one, therefore regenerating and restoring health, age, and biological changes should occur accordingly.

Jack said:
Goldenglazed666 said:

Do you mean your Asian+White ?

Yes, i grew up a bit confused on who i was, I was made fun of for being asian as a child, so whenever I switched schools, I kept it a secret and told everyone I was just white cause I thought it would help me fit in.
..pretty silly looking back at it now, i even just started telling my closest friends the truth just a few years ago.

I think it fucked me up a bit mentally because i convinced myself i was white and distanced myself from anything asian to avoid the topic being brought up by others (I'm very non-confrontational) and i even despised other Asians a bit..it just became an automatic thing that i didnt even think about.. i feel i wasted alot of potential by living in denial, but I am just glad i am on the path I am now with Satan and at way better terms with myself, in other aspects as well..

..sorry if i seem to vent on here, i dont really have friends anymore and this is the only place where i can truly speak how i feel about things, so i tend to ramble trying to say everything i need to say lol..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back