Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cant sleep

Pretia libertatis

I cant sleep since I started the Jupiter square( i dont know if it makes sense) today I was really tired too and I was just lying on my bed, I cannot fall in sleep, I sleep only like 1-2 hours, when its 6 in the morning, im getting crazy, what could I do about this?

Are you meditating before going to sleep? Maybe higher energy might make you more energized.
Maybe you sleep too much? Try waking up at the same time everyday and going to sleep at the same time, inconsistent sleep times may create some troubles.

Aquarius said:
Are you meditating before going to sleep? Maybe higher energy might make you more energized.
Maybe you sleep too much? Try waking up at the same time everyday and going to sleep at the same time, inconsistent sleep times may create some troubles.

Yes I am meditating before going to sleep, im doing the breathing techniques that time, so I should do it earlier? :lol:

Pretia libertatis said:
Aquarius said:

Yes I am meditating before going to sleep, im doing the breathing techniques that time, so I should do it earlier? :lol:
Yep, try doing it a couple hours before:)

To be honest, I also meditate right before I go to sleep. Same with AoP and Aoc. At times even the yoga. In my case, most of the time it makes me feel more relaxed. I sleep much better after I do this.

But then again, I'm usually too tired when I go to sleep to remain awake. The only reason why I should move my meditations earlier is to avoid actually falling asleep.

So here's my question: How active are you doing the day? And I'm not talking only about physical activities. I'm talking about mental ones as well. Try to stimulate both your brain and body. I only do the yoga due to some health problems I'm healing, but being generally active over the day does make me much more tired when I go to sleep.

BlueLight said:
To be honest, I also meditate right before I go to sleep. Same with AoP and Aoc. At times even the yoga. In my case, most of the time it makes me feel more relaxed. I sleep much better after I do this.

But then again, I'm usually too tired when I go to sleep to remain awake. The only reason why I should move my meditations earlier is to avoid actually falling asleep.

So here's my question: How active are you doing the day? And I'm not talking only about physical activities. I'm talking about mental ones as well. Try to stimulate both your brain and body. I only do the yoga due to some health problems I'm healing, but being generally active over the day does make me much more tired when I go to sleep.

I dont know how you mean how active I am, I am still learning at school, so yea, its reallyyy boring sometimes :D I am working out 3 times a week, so I dont know how can I stimulate more:\

Pretia libertatis said:
I cant sleep since I started the Jupiter square( i dont know if it makes sense) today I was really tired too and I was just lying on my bed, I cannot fall in sleep, I sleep only like 1-2 hours, when its 6 in the morning, im getting crazy, what could I do about this?

Fortunately for me sleep happens like pushing a button, but I can think of an occasion or two where I was so wired from whatever, some exciting experience or meditation session and I just called upon a god to collect the excess energy to use for their purposes, then I passed right out.

What often happens is that you aren't stimulating your body and brain over the day most likely but also food can affect this. Add more workout or go to a walk sometimes, have some fun during the day and eat something that is calming you down. Some herbs might also help you to relax, you can try to make a tea maybe before a sleep.

Another thing is dirt in the soul. Clean yourself more and in time it will be better. The cleaner you are, the easier it all is. When your chakras are dirty and when you feel it, it's really hard to have a good night of sleep. Dirt in the soul is connected to the other bodies, it's affecting everything. Mental body starts having bad thoughs, emotional body follows... You have intense anxiety, paranoia, hard to relax and fall asleep. Thoughts, emotions are hard to control sometimes and when sleepy this can be even harder. Body functions follow this. Often when you raise energy from meditations and if you didn't cleaned your bodies enough before AoP you can empower this dirt so it's even harder to control it and relax, and then become sleepy in the same time, go to bed and here we go, stare at the ceiling for hours. Some dirt is stubborn to go away but at least try to do your daily cleaning properly and try to do it before bed. Clean your room too with Satanic fire to make sure no enemy will try to ruin your sleep.

When too nervous our brain can't really switch functions to our right side and to relax our physical body enough to sleep. What happens is that our thoughts are being too empowered and chaotic. Voiding can stop some of the thought to become even more powerful. Thoughts, mental body is ruled by the air. Air is mostly electric in nature. Informations in the brain are being transmitted by electrical impulses. Pingala is male energy in our soul and it has raw energy, more electric, rules our left side of the brain which is side that is keeping us awake and aware of things ( when nervous it's filling our body with adrenaline and preparing us for the action) and Pingala is more magnetic, left side of the brain, it's supposed to help us in trance state and our sleep, to relax us. Uniting this in the brain in the right way is important to fix our bodies and to empower them. Our bodies need to be clean and to know when to switch from one side to another when it's needed. On night Ida is naturally more stimulated and because of that we are more open to the Astral then. So goal is to repair your brain if it can't properly switch to the right side and relax when you really need it.Sun/moon breath should help a bit. Some people say that any breathing exercise helps before sleeping, but low reps.

Maybe try Isa rune and some healing of traumas and anxiety with wunjo.

Azorm said:
Pingala is more magnetic, left side of the brain, it's supposed to help us in trance state and our sleep, to relax us.
I think you meant Ida and the right side of the brain, here. Otherwise great advice though :p

Pingala is the left side, Ida is the right side. Sorry, I was tired again. I'm also trying to correct my sleep. It's not that easy. Everything affects this apparently.

Shael said:
Azorm said:
Pingala is more magnetic, left side of the brain, it's supposed to help us in trance state and our sleep, to relax us.
I think you meant Ida and the right side of the brain, here. Otherwise great advice though :p
Well brain and body are backwards anyway. Isn't Ida left side of body, and right side of brain? So it's easy to forget to switch the side when you talk about the brain.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael said:
Azorm said:
Well brain and body are backwards anyway. Isn't Ida left side of body, and right side of brain? So it's easy to forget to switch the side when you talk about the brain.

Yes hahahahahaha. Right side of the body is left side of the brain and left side is actually right side. Gah x)
And yeah one Demon appeared to me and said that elecetricity is also fire. They started explaining me some things sometimes and I swear lately I just wanna sleep. Why is sleep such a science? I must read books now and study how to sleep XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back