Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cant sleep

Pretia libertatis

I cant sleep since I started the Jupiter square( i dont know if it makes sense) today I was really tired too and I was just lying on my bed, I cannot fall in sleep, I sleep only like 1-2 hours, when its 6 in the morning, im getting crazy, what could I do about this?

Try invoking some earth. Go slow with the invoking and do not overdo it, give it a couple days to really show its effects, then increase the breaths if necessary.

Make sure you used proper safety clauses for your jupiter square. Energy when not properly directed, can easily manifest results that would be undesirable. I used to be prone to insomnia and the jupiter squares never affected this in any way for me, so it is likely you used a bad affirmation.

If necessary, the Isa rune can also help for deeper sleep, but do not overdo it with this one as excessive use can make you dull and insensitive. I used Isa in the past to fix insomnia issues and it worked, but I used too much (~40 minutes of vibrating) and had to remove some annoying side-effects afterwards because of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back